*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Congrats to all the ladies who found out baby's gender, how exciting! I find out on the 12th, so still a wait for me.

Are any of you ladies experiencing backache and heavy pressure in lower abdomen?
I've been home from work the past 3 days due to this!

Anyone have any advice as to what I can use to help ease off the pain?

I've had back ache and low abdo pain since yesterday too, but I googled and it seems it can be normal stretching...

Still a worry though
Xxxxx

I'm so glad you put your babies hb! My friend said the other day that all girls have a fast hb and boys a slower one. I couldn't remember what the boys were but this bubbs was sat around 122 on Thursday.

This baby's hb has been high this whole time- with the exception of an ultrasound at 6w1d where it was barely over 100, it hasn't been below 160 yet! I mentioned that wives tale to the us tech, she said yeah- there's always a 50/50 chance!

Hi ladies! I'm a late comer to this thread but hope that's okay.

I'm Sheran and I'm 15+6 weeks pregnant with number 2. There is a big gap between them (my son will be 13 this month!) so kinda feels like starting again.
All is going well. We have a second scan booked for this Wednesday and hoping to find out whether its a pink or blue baby! So excited!...

Hope you ladies are all keeping well.
Will be nice to have people to chat with that are at the same stage as me xx

hey hun :hi: congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Well ladies....we are TEAM PINK!!! I am so excited and speechless! We found out yesterday at 17+1 weeks...she is so beautiful!! :pink::pink::pink:

Congratulations hun! What amazing photos as well. nothing like what i expected to see at 17 weeks :cloud9:

wildchic.. have you a bump support band or anything like that? if not it might be worth investing in one xx

I did some google-ing and there's mention of a maternity support band that's good for the backache and pressure, so I might invest in something like that. Thanks for mentioning it as well, makes more sense in getting it now!

Looks like I'm in for a boy :lol: There are loads of girls on this thread! Congratulations everyone :)

Here's an updated bump picture :) 16+3 weeks. I think I can finally call it a bump!
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/E36C1D65-7450-4CCA-8B85-44F26629E0F6_zpskpqxpu8q.jpg

I'm Sheran and I'm 15+6 weeks pregnant with number 2. There is a big gap between them (my son will be 13 this month!) so kinda feels like starting again.
All is going well. We have a second scan booked for this Wednesday and hoping to find out whether its a pink or blue baby! So excited!...

hey hun :hi: congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Well ladies....we are TEAM PINK!!! I am so excited and speechless! We found out yesterday at 17+1 weeks...she is so beautiful!! :pink::pink::pink:

Congratulations hun! What amazing photos as well. nothing like what i expected to see at 17 weeks :cloud9:

wildchic.. have you a bump support band or anything like that? if not it might be worth investing in one xx

I did some google-ing and there's mention of a maternity support band that's good for the backache and pressure, so I might invest in something like that. Thanks for mentioning it as well, makes more sense in getting it now!

I had one with DS1 (although mine was a medical grade on for SPD) and it really helps :hugs:

Here's an updated bump picture :) 16+3 weeks. I think I can finally call it a bump!
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/E36C1D65-7450-4CCA-8B85-44F26629E0F6_zpskpqxpu8q.jpg

that is definitely a great bump! :cloud9:

Sethsmummy- good to know it helps coz I'm dying with pain! Its that bad! Brunette- great bump! Congrats!

It really is best to deal with it now than do what i did and wait. I didnt get my belt till i was 32 weeks pregnant (hense why it got that far i had to get the medical grade one) but the relief they bring is simply amazing xx

I'll definitely try to get myself one of those belts this coming week! Thanks again!

Afm - I had my 16 week appointment on Thursday and we found baby.... hb was 122. I've to stop the aspirin as its making me ill and I don't have to overly worry about the extra folic acid either as that's making me.have an upset stomach. My bp is still fine.but I have trace protein so we have to keep an eye on that. Next appointment is gender scan, then I see the anaesthetic guys since I've a high bmi and then another scan soon after that Woop. From now on I have a tonne of appointments that are goi g to keep me busy!

Oh and also have a gp appointment tomorrow to get some.anti sick meds as Ms is back with avengence

Congrats on finding the hb...such an amazing sound! I don't have a doppler or anything so I'm really excited about hearing it. I hope everything with your meds settles down and that you feel better asap. My SIL is a midwife and mentioned these "wafer" type anti-nausea drugs that are apparently amazing. Hope you get something that sorts you out.

Congratulations and welcome!

Amazing photos sunshine! Congratulations on your little :pink: bundle x

hi
my due date is 13th january now :) we found out today we are having a little girl :)
hope your all well
emma

Congratulations on team :pink:

Lovely bump pic...you look great!

Its amazing how many of us jellybeans already know the gender! I love finding out what everyone else is having, but I think I'll keep my bump a :yellow: one. It's wierd but I kind of like not knowing for sure!

thanks buddy. i have a doppler but have never been able to find baby lol turns out its much higher than i was looking lol. I hope they can sort soemting for me too.. this vomitting is no fun at all.. although ds1 was rather sweet and kept coming to check on me just before when i was being sick. such a sweetie

Congrats!! Now it's time to start buying pink stuff!

Welcome and congrats! Can't wait to hear the gender:)

hi
my due date is 13th january now :) we found out today we are having a little girl :)
hope your all well
emma

Congrats on the baby girl. Looks like I was right about this being a girl dominant thread!!

thanks buddy. i have a doppler but have never been able to find baby lol turns out its much higher than i was looking lol. I hope they can sort soemting for me too.. this vomitting is no fun at all.. although ds1 was rather sweet and kept coming to check on me just before when i was being sick. such a sweetie

I'm sorry to hear you continue to be sick. I will be 17 wks tomorrow and the sickness is finally starting to taper down a little...hopefully for you it will be the same.

AFM-now that my sickness is improving and I have more energy, I feel a little bit of my old anxiety coming back. I've had issues with anxiety and occasional panic attacks the past couple years. I've been handing it naturally and don't take medication. I was enjoying the break from it in the first trimester and assumed I felt better due to pregnancy hormones. I was hoping I'd feel good the whole time, but I suppose its better for it to return now than for it to hit me like a tidal wave after the birth. Anyone else experience this?

Went to kiddicare today, the sale isn't great but I got this 3 in 1 seat that works as a vibrating bouncer chair, a moses basket and a food chair all in one, it was just over £55 which when u consider that a moses basket with stand and a bouncer separately would cost double that it's very good value and I'm sure we'll get lots of use out of it, I think that's my most favourite purchase so far, we also got a 3 stage play gym for lying sitting and standing that was just over £17, I was with my mum and step dad and although I fully intended to pay for them they paid, they were also going to buy me a cot bed but we've been given a cot so they've said that they will get us the mattress and in a couple of years when bubba is out of cot they will get us the bed. I have also bought a second hand (but never used) adorable white dressing gown, it says the hungry catapilla on it and has little tentacles coming from the hood, it's so cute!! All in all a very successful day but I got oh test driving prams so it's all good lol.

Mrss I've struggled with anxiety this pregnancy but it's down to my losses. I've seen a mental health midwife who has referred me for counselling. I don't feel too bad at the moment but I've not been able to relax in this pregnancy. I'm always scared. I've developed a stupid phobia about holes and have awful dreams all the time!

Congrats!! Now it's time to start buying pink stuff!

Welcome and congrats! Can't wait to hear the gender:)

hi
hope your all well
emma

Congrats on the baby girl. Looks like I was right about this being a girl dominant thread!!

I'm sorry to hear you continue to be sick. I will be 17 wks tomorrow and the sickness is finally starting to taper down a little...hopefully for you it will be the same.

AFM-now that my sickness is improving and I have more energy, I feel a little bit of my old anxiety coming back. I've had issues with anxiety and occasional panic attacks the past couple years. I've been handing it naturally and don't take medication. I was enjoying the break from it in the first trimester and assumed I felt better due to pregnancy hormones. I was hoping I'd feel good the whole time, but I suppose its better for it to return now than for it to hit me like a tidal wave after the birth. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks hun i hope im the same!

:hugs: i hope you can find a way to keep your anxiety from giving you panick attacks hun. I dont personally suffer from it but i have a friend who does so i feel for you with how hard it can make things :hugs:

Went to kiddicare today, the sale isn't great but I got this 3 in 1 seat that works as a vibrating bouncer chair, a moses basket and a food chair all in one, it was just over £55 which when u consider that a moses basket with stand and a bouncer separately would cost double that it's very good value and I'm sure we'll get lots of use out of it, I think that's my most favourite purchase so far, we also got a 3 stage play gym for lying sitting and standing that was just over £17, I was with my mum and step dad and although I fully intended to pay for them they paid, they were also going to buy me a cot bed but we've been given a cot so they've said that they will get us the mattress and in a couple of years when bubba is out of cot they will get us the bed. I have also bought a second hand (but never used) adorable white dressing gown, it says the hungry catapilla on it and has little tentacles coming from the hood, it's so cute!! All in all a very successful day but I got oh test driving prams so it's all good lol.

oooo woot for bargains :dance: that dressing gown sounds so cute <3

Mrss I've struggled with anxiety this pregnancy but it's down to my losses. I've seen a mental health midwife who has referred me for counselling. I don't feel too bad at the moment but I've not been able to relax in this pregnancy. I'm always scared. I've developed a stupid phobia about holes and have awful dreams all the time!

:hugs: big big hugs hun :hugs:

We are Team :blue: :happydance: Totally made up. He is perfect :cloud9:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/2783C760-0A1A-49AE-B422-A9346FE6DCCE_zpsbavg7c9j.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/9AD38F56-2A7C-4AA9-8D3A-A56B233C7B1C_zpssc9voo6i.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/8569C49B-4F8C-43AB-9C51-4ABE2EE5CAF8_zpsvwfeq2vq.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/6A33F221-9E45-49B7-B0DD-F0B5B7CDBF26_zpsweu0gasi.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/56FD7B46-FA26-4790-B2F0-6CCB5E10A8DC_zps8jtzcuwf.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/BDF472C9-C33C-4508-B7DE-D93865042CD4_zps6ys9qvto.jpg

Congrats Brunette:) is baby smiling in the 3d pic?? His too cute!

Mrsstrezy- sorry you struggling with the anxiety. I suffered with this a few years back when dd was 2 years old. I do sometimes get panic attacks, but that's usually brought on when I over think things! I try to not think negatively(which is so hard). I hope it passes and that it doesn't get any worse when baby comes! If need be, I'm sure your doc will be able to prescribe a mild medication! Also, maybe find out if there are any natural/herbal meds that can help with anxiety, but also safe to take during pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->