*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Well, had our scan today- baby's hb was 161, and we learned that we are team blue :blue:! Baby was moving around a lot this time, which was awesome to see. So glad DH could be there too. Also learned I have an anterior placenta- so I'm bummed it'll probably be a while until I can really feel baby boy kick... have any of y'all had experience with this? When could you feel the baby?

Attachments

• babyboy.jpg
    babyboy.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
  • itsaboy.jpg
    itsaboy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations ScGirl

It seems like this thread is pretty even with the girl bumps and boy Bumps, It will be interesting to see once everyone has found out

I'm getting a little jealous of all your ladies finding out your babies gender, DH really wants to stay team yellow!

DH, MIL and FIL all wanted us to buy a pushchair as it was such good sales recently. It arrived today and I love it but it's very strange having it in the house

Congratulations on Team Blue! :)

We find out the gender of our little one in 2 sleeps! Can't wait!

Well, had our scan today- baby's hb was 161, and we learned that we are team blue :blue:! Baby was moving around a lot this time, which was awesome to see. So glad DH could be there too. Also learned I have an anterior placenta- so I'm bummed it'll probably be a while until I can really feel baby boy kick... have any of y'all had experience with this? When could you feel the baby?
Congrats! Super exciting! At my last ultrasound the sonographer said she has to "chase" boys around more often than girls because they just don't stop moving.

Ok, this is a little strange, but I here goes. I joined a local birth page on FB yesterday. I didn't realize that the person who started the group was someone who had created a fake profile, and has apparently been trying to find out about other women's birth experiences. I just joined yesterday, and someone else on a different group alerted us to the problem, and she was deleted. She would obviously have my name, and in conversation, the dr I used for each birth came up, and that I am a SAHM, and my due date. I guess I'm a bit freaked out because I can't really think of a reason she would create a fake profile to talk about birth, other than some really sinister ones. Why would someone do that?? Apparently the IP address is local to where I live, so that really doesn't make me feel better. Of course, it's not just me either who's info she has, but it's still freaking me out. Her profile has now been deleted, of course. Any advise/ comfort would be great! I feel like this pg is making me so paranoid sometimes, lol!!

Congratulations on your :blue: SCGirl!! So exciting to find out already!

That's really, really unnerving (not to mention creepy) luvspnk! I can't think for one moment why someone would do such a thing! Like you say, it's just so sinister. Hopefully now that the person has deleted their profile, they can't access any of your information anymore, and the information they do have is reasonably vague (they don't know what you look like, the Dr will have so, so many patients and they would never have access to the record etc, and babies hardly ever arrive on their due date; even if they know your name, they don't have your DOB or specific address). Urgh..it's horrible isn't it! If you were really concerned, you could always mention it to the hospital that your likely to deliver at just for security and peace of mind. That being said, if this person got busted they probably got a big shock, and are not likely to do anything with the info they do have. Try not to worry :hugs::hugs:

Had my first appt with my new provider yesterday. I chose a midwife this time, and I LOVE her! For those who. Missed my previous post , my other dr was already pushing me toward a c-section because my last baby was much bigger than my previous 3, and ended up with shoulder dystocia. I kept trying to talk to her about a wait and see approach, but it was clear she was already set on that course. Grrr....
This midwife spent about 45 min with me just talking, listening to me, and she agreed with me that it's too early to make a decision about a c-section, which is all I wanted!! She also works align side a high risk dr, if I would need one, ( I hope not!) but that way there is a continuation of care.

Because I was a new patient, she did an u/s, and we found out we are having a GIRL!!! :pink: I am sooo... Excited!!! With 3 boys and 1 girl, I was definitely hoping for another little girl!!! Only DH and myself know so far, we are going to do a small gender reveal party this weekend.

I've been generally been feeling better, but today I'm feeling a bit sick. Could be the cabbage rolls with sauerkraut I ate. It was delicious, but apparently didn't settle well.

Congrats on the girl! You must be so thrilled:) It's always nice to get what you want.

Congrats on the baby boy!! For whatever reason I felt it was a girl for you. Guess my intuition is bad, lol.

AFM, I had a dream last night that our baby was a boy. This was the first dream I've had about the baby! It was a great dream:) Now I'm all confused because I was pretty convinced I was having a girl. I would be so happy with either!!

I heard u often have the opposite to what u dream so u may still be right with girl.

I'm pretty convinced I'm having a boy but have to wait until 8th September to find out...that's like forever!!

Exciting BB! Good luck...it'll be totally magical! :hugs:

Congrats scgirl!! So jealous of all you ladies finding out! I have to wait till 3rd September which feels like ages away!!

Good luck BB - enjoy!

Congratulations hun! My friend has an anterior placenta and she started feeling proper movement around 25 weeks although her baby still has quiet days now at 32 weeks. She gets at least one good bout of movement a.day.

I'm so glad you put your babies hb! My friend said the other day that all girls have a fast hb and boys a slower one. I couldn't remember what the boys were but this bubbs was sat around 122 on Thursday.

Congratulations to everyone else finding out gender... so so jealous. Two weeks today and I find out what we are having!

Luvspnk -it could just be someone who's pregnant that doesn't want any of her friends or family knowing and she wanted info on birth etc. :hugs:

Sorry if missed so much but there's so much said in the last few pages lol

Afm - I had my 16 week appointment on Thursday and we found baby.... hb was 122. I've to stop the aspirin as its making me ill and I don't have to overly worry about the extra folic acid either as that's making me.have an upset stomach. My bp is still fine.but I have trace protein so we have to keep an eye on that. Next appointment is gender scan, then I see the anaesthetic guys since I've a high bmi and then another scan soon after that Woop. From now on I have a tonne of appointments that are goi g to keep me busy!

Oh and also have a gp appointment tomorrow to get some.anti sick meds as Ms is back with avengence

Hi ladies! I'm a late comer to this thread but hope that's okay.

I'm Sheran and I'm 15+6 weeks pregnant with number 2. There is a big gap between them (my son will be 13 this month!) so kinda feels like starting again.
All is going well. We have a second scan booked for this Wednesday and hoping to find out whether its a pink or blue baby! So excited!...

Hope you ladies are all keeping well.
Will be nice to have people to chat with that are at the same stage as me xx

Well ladies....we are TEAM PINK!!! I am so excited and speechless! We found out yesterday at 17+1 weeks...she is so beautiful!! :pink::pink::pink:

Attachments

• IMG_20140802_090729.jpg
    IMG_20140802_090729.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
  • CAM00390.jpg
    CAM00390.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi jaybean, welcome and congratulations xx
Congratulations on team pink sunshine xx

Congrats to all the ladies who found out baby's gender, how exciting! I find out on the 12th, so still a wait for me.

Are any of you ladies experiencing backache and heavy pressure in lower abdomen?
I've been home from work the past 3 days due to this!

Anyone have any advice as to what I can use to help ease off the pain?

Hi ladies! I'm a late comer to this thread but hope that's okay.

I'm Sheran and I'm 15+6 weeks pregnant with number 2. There is a big gap between them (my son will be 13 this month!) so kinda feels like starting again.
All is going well. We have a second scan booked for this Wednesday and hoping to find out whether its a pink or blue baby! So excited!...

Hope you ladies are all keeping well.
Will be nice to have people to chat with that are at the same stage as me xx

hey hun :hi: congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Well ladies....we are TEAM PINK!!! I am so excited and speechless! We found out yesterday at 17+1 weeks...she is so beautiful!! :pink::pink::pink:

Congratulations hun! What amazing photos as well. nothing like what i expected to see at 17 weeks :cloud9:

wildchic.. have you a bump support band or anything like that? if not it might be worth investing in one xx

hi
my due date is 13th january now :) we found out today we are having a little girl :)
hope your all well
emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"