*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

brunettebimbo - Congratulations hun! Such gorgeous scan photos xx

congrats on the boy Brunette! I'm sure your son will love having a little brother:)

Thanks to the ones who responded to my post. I know a lot of good techniques to manage things and I haven't had a panic attack in six months actually. I was just hoping the general anxiety would stay away for the whole pregnancy:-/ But like I said, probably best to get the "practice" with it now, than to have it all hit me at once after I have the baby. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced anxiety return in the second trimester. Maybe it never really truly went away in the first trimester, but I was just too overwhelmed with the morning sickness to notice it? Not sure! Either way I will keep trucking along! I have some supplements in mind that I'll take after birth that I was taking before I got pregnant...I'll just have to check and make sure they're ok for breastfeeding!

congrats on the boy Brunette! I'm sure your son will love having a little brother:)

Thanks to the ones who responded to my post. I know a lot of good techniques to manage things and I haven't had a panic attack in six months actually. I was just hoping the general anxiety would stay away for the whole pregnancy:-/ But like I said, probably best to get the "practice" with it now, than to have it all hit me at once after I have the baby. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced anxiety return in the second trimester. Maybe it never really truly went away in the first trimester, but I was just too overwhelmed with the morning sickness to notice it? Not sure! Either way I will keep trucking along! I have some supplements in mind that I'll take after birth that I was taking before I got pregnant...I'll just have to check and make sure they're ok for breastfeeding!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

How's the nausea today sethsmummy? Hope you're having a better day.:hugs:

it was awful this morning but i haven't been sick today and it settled for the afternoon before coming back at tea time. :D so a much much better day today :D xx

Congrats brunette !!! He gorgeous!!

Mrs, I also have anxiety. I struggle with periods of depression too. I find that when I don't feel well, my anxiety reduces because I just don't have the energy to care or worry as much. Once I start feeling better then the anxiety increases. It really sucks!! Sounds like you have some good strategies, so keep using them.

So jealous of all u guys finding out now what ur having, I have over a month to wait!! I'm pretty certain I'm having a boy, I originally thought I wanted a girl but now I've started feeling that it's a boy, to the point where I'm looking at boys stuff and thinking of boys names, I'm really sure of it, I feel like I definitely want a boy and would be really shocked and maybe slightly disappointed if they tell me it's a girl, although I'm absolutely positive it would be extremely short lived because I want at least one of each anyway. I have been given 4 bags of boys clothes and can only envision buying things for a boy.

Will be interesting to see if I'm right

Eugh I feel awful. I did a night shift last night which I don't mind, I actually enjoy night shifts but I felt ill for most of it and when I got him I threw up, only managed to get 4 and half hours sleep and feeling shocking today and got a night shift again tonight. I feel like my stomach is constantly full which is making me think it's more to do with reflux but I don't no. I don't want to eat, I'm constantly thirsty but the more I drink the fuller my stomach feels. I was fine up.until 10 weeks then the sickness started and I feel worse in second trimester than I did in first. I have my 16 week appointment next Friday so hopefully she can give me some tips, until then if u guys can help I'd appreciate it.

Il take a look at kiddicare hopefully I can get a pram and travel cot at good prices. Iv decided I'm having a boy lol, I wanted a girl right up until yesterday but something has been telling me for weeks that it's a boy and something in me yesterday said yeah definitely boy, I think il be really shocked if it's a girl. I don't no why I think boy I just do

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I totally understand. My morning sickness is hanging on as well. One of my friends(who is also pregnant) normally works third shift. She told me that she would switch with people so that she could work second shift because for whatever reason, working thirds made her morning sickness way worse. It must have to do with changing your biological clock and being sleep deprived. I have noticed that getting to bed by 9:30 helps me a lot! If I get to bed late, the day after is typically horrendous with nonstop nausea, so now I'm super strict with my bedtime. Another thing that really helps me is chewing gum.

AFM, I had my 16wk appointment today. Hearing the heartbeat is so nice...I wish I could listen to it all day. I was also able to schedule my gender ultrasound for August 27th...so excited...but wish it wasn't so far away:-/ I'm thinking of doing the cake gender reveal with family. Also, there's a nail lady at a local spa near me that likes to do nail art, and paints baby feet on her pregnant client's toes. Thinking of getting a pedicure with baby feet that are either pink or blue, and then posting it on social media. Is anyone doing a gender reveal party?

I had my 16 wk appt yesterday, found out we are team :pink: !!! I am beyond excited!!! I have 3 boys and 1 girl now, and I'm not gonna lie, I was really praying for a girl!! Fortunately, even my boys want a girl, lol. Only myself and my DH knows, we are going to do a small gender reveal party this weekend. I also have my 20 wk anatomy scan on aug 27th. Hoping she's still a girl then, lol.

Sorry about the length of that multi-quote ladies! We just moved and I've been without proper internet for 3 days so a lot to catch up on!

Thanks to everyone for the moving tips. It's been relatively straightforward, and DS has been wonderful. He got a bit upset and grumpy yesterday, but its a big change for a little one so I've tried to be patient and understanding. I'm just glad that now we're settled I can go back to giving him loads of attention because the poor wee boy has watched far too much tv recently (I'm normally so strict!).

Does anyone else ever get a really sore vagina? I've had pains on and off throughout this pregnancy (almost like a lightening bolt...nice, right? :nope:), but today it honestly feels as if someone as kicked me really hard right there every time I move my right leg...so, so painful!

Man, the things I end up talking about on here!

I saw my midwife yesterday, she wasn't too concerned over the blood sugar drop, especially when I told her I had barely eaten anything that day. I had just never had one like that before.

I don't really have lightening crotch, but my lady bits are sore, but not too bad. It could definitely get worse, though, lol.

Awww I'm so happy you got your girl! :cloud9: Congrats hun! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well, had our scan today- baby's hb was 161, and we learned that we are team blue :blue:! Baby was moving around a lot this time, which was awesome to see. So glad DH could be there too. Also learned I have an anterior placenta- so I'm bummed it'll probably be a while until I can really feel baby boy kick... have any of y'all had experience with this? When could you feel the baby?

Congrats! I only have boys so far so no experience w/ girls but my boys are a blast! :hugs: :happydance: :happydance:

Hi ladies! I'm a late comer to this thread but hope that's okay.

I'm Sheran and I'm 15+6 weeks pregnant with number 2. There is a big gap between them (my son will be 13 this month!) so kinda feels like starting again.
All is going well. We have a second scan booked for this Wednesday and hoping to find out whether its a pink or blue baby! So excited!...

Hope you ladies are all keeping well.
Will be nice to have people to chat with that are at the same stage as me xx

Welcome and congrats! Starting over can feel overwhelming but so exciting at the same time! Can't wait to hear what your having :) :happydance:

We are Team :blue: :happydance: Totally made up. He is perfect :cloud9:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/2783C760-0A1A-49AE-B422-A9346FE6DCCE_zpsbavg7c9j.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/9AD38F56-2A7C-4AA9-8D3A-A56B233C7B1C_zpssc9voo6i.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/8569C49B-4F8C-43AB-9C51-4ABE2EE5CAF8_zpsvwfeq2vq.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/6A33F221-9E45-49B7-B0DD-F0B5B7CDBF26_zpsweu0gasi.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/56FD7B46-FA26-4790-B2F0-6CCB5E10A8DC_zps8jtzcuwf.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/BDF472C9-C33C-4508-B7DE-D93865042CD4_zps6ys9qvto.jpg

Congrats! He is so cute!! I loved looking at the beautiful pics! I will be 16 weeks on my appointment thursday but idk if we are getting a scan or not lol Hoping for team blue but my sons want team pink will be happy either way :) Congrats again :hugs: :happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is well! I had some spotting the other night and the midwife refused to see me for some reason :wacko: so I ordered the sonoline b heartbeat monitor for next day delivery and had a lovely listen to my baby's heartbeat at 165bpm.

I also booked a private gender scan for this month, exciting :)

thanks hun :D how has your day been? xx
Except for this horrible exhaustion, I feel pretty good so I can't really complain, thanks for asking.
(I would LOVE a giant cup of real coffee!):coffee:

im so glad i dont drink coffee :haha: Am i the only one who doesnt kinda watch caffeine intake? i drink at least one pepsi/coke a day.

So jealous of all u guys finding out now what ur having, I have over a month to wait!! I'm pretty certain I'm having a boy, I originally thought I wanted a girl but now I've started feeling that it's a boy, to the point where I'm looking at boys stuff and thinking of boys names, I'm really sure of it, I feel like I definitely want a boy and would be really shocked and maybe slightly disappointed if they tell me it's a girl, although I'm absolutely positive it would be extremely short lived because I want at least one of each anyway. I have been given 4 bags of boys clothes and can only envision buying things for a boy.

Will be interesting to see if I'm right

awww thats great that you have a feeling.. a lot of the time mothers intuition is right. <3

Hope everyone is well! I had some spotting the other night and the midwife refused to see me for some reason :wacko: so I ordered the sonoline b heartbeat monitor for next day delivery and had a lovely listen to my baby's heartbeat at 165bpm.

I also booked a private gender scan for this month, exciting :)

oh no hun so sorry you had some spotting hun. Our midwives wont see you unless its enough to leave a big mark on a pad. Glad you managed to find bubbs hb! I still cant find mine by myself :s

AFM - Just had my call off the GP where i was supposed to get something for my MS ... And he point blank refused and was so damn rude!!

he wont give me anything because he was "bought up not treating it and that women should just get on with it" ... " maybe some of the younger doctors would prescribe something but i wont" and when i said the midwife told me i would be able to get something he says "well maybe the midwife should prescribe it then" omfg! Iv a different gp calling later on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->