*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thanks, it's all stopped now thank goodness. It came after I had a really bad asthma attack which lasted 7 hours and my inhaler just didn't work. I was worried baby wasn't getting enough oxygen :/

That sounds like a pain in the bum, like he would know anyway, he's a guy and MS is different in every woman.. I mean if you're not getting nutrients to baby from throwing up so much surely he should realise stuff like this? x

oh no thats not good hun! :hugs: that must have been quite scary to go through all in one day!

Thankfully im not throwing up too often but why should we have to put up with the continuous debilitating nausea just because some man thinks we should just "get on with it" .. then again my dh isnt much more sympathetic :dohh:

Does eating help at all?
I throw up every morning then have nausea pretty much all day. I find snacking helps a little. I've been given medication but won't use it unless I'm constantly throwing up.

i cant eat when it hits :( even trying to get something down makes me gag. hopefully i wont need to use the meds either but if its really bad then i wont hesitate xxx

I actually don't think I get can over the fact a man told you to get on with your morning sickness, oh gosh :dohh:

Does anything help? Like sucking on mints? x

i know! I really wanted to lay into him! I think i have a female doctor calling me this afternoon.

lying down helps lol. but i cant do that everytime i feel sick. id never be out of bed :rofl: xx

Woohoo female doctor called bk. I've to go to midwife tomorrow for urine and bp check and then shell come in and give me the prescription yey!

We are having Rohan (pronounced ro-an, so silent h ) Thomas for a boy. I picked rohan before I realised it's from Lord of the rings lol. Wondered why dh was so happy... and Dh chose Thomas as its his dad's middle name.

I'm glad a different doctor called you back Sethsmummy

We like the names Rowan and Oscar if bump is blue, just not sure which one yet. I can't describe it but neither of them particularly stand out as "the one" for me yet whereas our girls name (Matilda) I can't imagine using anything else.

I really like the spelling of Rohan Sethsmummy but DH is flat out refusing....because of the Lord of the rings and it's said with the H in that :dohh: I personally prefer the spelling with an H rather than the W but at least I get the name I'm (fairly sure) I want

This is a random question and I might be being a silly first time mum but is it normal for bumps to come and go? DH is saying I'm crazy but today I feel like I have no bump but for the last week or so I've thought I was beginning to start showing

We like the names Rowan and Oscar if bump is blue, just not sure which one yet. I can't describe it but neither of them particularly stand out as "the one" for me yet whereas our girls name (Matilda) I can't imagine using anything else.

I really like the spelling of Rohan Sethsmummy but DH is flat out refusing....because of the Lord of the rings and it's said with the H in that :dohh: I personally prefer the spelling with an H rather than the W but at least I get the name I'm (fairly sure) I want

This is a random question and I might be being a silly first time mum but is it normal for bumps to come and go? DH is saying I'm crazy but today I feel like I have no bump but for the last week or so I've thought I was beginning to start showing

I love the name :) I know i am going to have to correct a lot of people on how to say it because of lord of the rings but i didnt want to use the common spelling with the W. erm just slip the registrar a peice of paper on it when you register L/o and have an H instead of the W.. hehe ... Good choice in name :haha: my dh is a big LOTR fan so there was no issue from him.. it wasnt till i was on youtube one day that i realised my spelling for it was from there

very very normal hun, it totally depends on how the baby is lying and how much fluid etc you have on that particular day. xx

UK ladies, get yourself to Matalan!
Bargains, 7 babygrows for £7.50!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
oh my gosh how cute are those! Argh i really need to know what im having :haha: xx

Anybody else's baby like to roll instead of kick? Its so rare I feel an actual kick. But rolling? I sure hope that settles down before baby puts on the pounds because well... OUCH! I wonder if that is indicative of a boy or girl. LOL.

You all seem so organized!!! I'm so far from organized it hurts! LOL.

Mine has definitely been rolling. It can be quite painful sometimes! He likes to stick out at times too! :lol:

Woohoo female doctor called bk. I've to go to midwife tomorrow for urine and bp check and then shell come in and give me the prescription yey!

We are having Rohan (pronounced ro-an, so silent h ) Thomas for a boy. I picked rohan before I realised it's from Lord of the rings lol. Wondered why dh was so happy... and Dh chose Thomas as its his dad's middle name.

Rohan, with the h pronounced, is very popular at my school with the Asian families. It is very cute.

My bump goes from fat to baby to nothing at all, no idea what it's doing haha

Anybody else's baby like to roll instead of kick? Its so rare I feel an actual kick. But rolling? I sure hope that settles down before baby puts on the pounds because well... OUCH! I wonder if that is indicative of a boy or girl. LOL.

You all seem so organized!!! I'm so far from organized it hurts! LOL.

i still just get little kicks and flutters just now. its probably because of how much space baby has :D

Rohan, with the h pronounced, is very popular at my school with the Asian families. It is very cute.

:) i've never met anybody with the name before :) Its nice to know im not the only one to like it though lol. xx

edit - iv just looked it up on the names thing for the first time and its an original sandskrit name :) "Rowan" is Irish and so is my name.. but i think ill stick to the H :D

Sorry I've been AWOL ladies, have had such a busy few days with the girls and their social lives! I'm busy all this week too actually but will read back and catch up at some point.

Brunettebimbo I see you're team :blue: yaaay congrats hun! And I guessed right too!

Hope everyone's ok :flower: 18 weeks today for me. Time is going too quickly! And bubs moved up to the 5th box of my ticker. Love it when that happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->