*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

My gender scan is tomorrow afternoon! I'm excited, but I really want a boy and I'm scared of my reaction if it's not. My emotions are everywhere today.

My gender scan is tomorrow afternoon! I'm excited, but I really want a boy and I'm scared of my reaction if it's not. My emotions are everywhere today.
My husband and I wanted a girl, but obviously we're having a boy. :bodyb:

I have to say I was a little disappointed at first, but that didn't last long especially after waiting/worrying FOREVER for the Harmony, CVS and Amnio results (all clear). The stress of it all brought everything into prospective for us. I felt guilty about being disappointed when I first found out, but that feeling completely went away with time.

I think I knew it was a boy because I was researching potty training boys and circumcision at like 6-8 weeks...but it was still a COMPLETE SHOCK because I had read some studies saying that older moms tend to have girls (I'm super extra old!). We're very happy about it now and we couldn't imagine having anything but a baby boy. Plus, my husband and adult son are both giant boys so I think they'll keep each other occupied.:haha:

Good luck tomorrow Hopeful2012!

UK ladies, get yourself to Matalan!
Bargains, 7 babygrows for £7.50!

You wanna get me some girl ones and mail them???? LOL..... those are super cute, and that's a great price. I love a good deal, even if it's an ocean away!!! :)

Hope you get your boy!! Let us know.

I think we've decided on a name, which is a MIRACLE considering it took almost the whole 9 mos to pick dd name. We've never had an issue with boy names.

Eliana Kristine is the name we've chosen. Still haven't told anyone what we're having. I'm enjoying torturing my family a little, lol.

That's a nice name luvspnk xx
JP, I bet you're not super extra old lol xx

ttc - yey for 18 weeks! It seems to be flying past doesnt it!

Good luck hun.. i hope you get your little blue bundle. And dont worry if you feel a little dissapointed.. its completely natural and it will pass :hugs:

Hope you get your boy!! Let us know.

I think we've decided on a name, which is a MIRACLE considering it took almost the whole 9 mos to pick dd name. We've never had an issue with boy names.

Eliana Kristine is the name we've chosen. Still haven't told anyone what we're having. I'm enjoying torturing my family a little, lol.

thats a lovely name hun! Are you keeping gender a secret till birth? We did with DS2 but aren't this time.

View attachment 790261

18 weeks today, I feel huge lol xx

gorgeous bump hun! :cloud9:

Iv had to delay my scan it's now not until the 15th September, oh decided not to listen when I told him to find out about his work trip and now iv changed the appointment and got to wait an extra week :-(

Anyone else ravounously hungry all the time? I can't seem to eat a lot at one sitting, but have to constantly pick throughout the day. But all this eating Is making me feel sick ... Not having a great day :(

yes- except eating makes me feel better... but i've been surprised at how little i eat during actual meals!

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well. Seems like I haven't been online in so long. Caught up with a few pages but will read the rest later.

Had my 16week appointment today, said baby sounded happy.
Has anyone had an abnormal smear before and had to see a consultant during pregnancy? I had an abnormal smear, must be about 6years ago and my midwife has booked me in to see a consultant, and today wrote on my notes that I am high risk at present.
I didn't have to see anyone while I was pregnant with Alex and I obviously told them about my abnormal smear then..

I was constantly hungry during first trimester, this trimester my appetite has gone and is replaced with constantly feeling uncomfortably full and having reflux. Already feels like my stomach has been pushed up inside my throat, how much room does a 15+4 week fetus need lol

yes- except eating makes me feel better... but i've been surprised at how little i eat during actual meals!

Yes, it made me feel better earlier on, but the last few days have been a nightmare. Eating so much rubbish just because I can keep it down. Poor baby :(

Iv had to delay my scan it's now not until the 15th September, oh decided not to listen when I told him to find out about his work trip and now iv changed the appointment and got to wait an extra week :-(

Aww no so sorry you've had to delay your scan hun :( :hugs:

Anyone else ravounously hungry all the time? I can't seem to eat a lot at one sitting, but have to constantly pick throughout the day. But all this eating Is making me feel sick ... Not having a great day :(

My appetite is more or less gone.

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well. Seems like I haven't been online in so long. Caught up with a few pages but will read the rest later.

Had my 16week appointment today, said baby sounded happy.
Has anyone had an abnormal smear before and had to see a consultant during pregnancy? I had an abnormal smear, must be about 6years ago and my midwife has booked me in to see a consultant, and today wrote on my notes that I am high risk at present.
I didn't have to see anyone while I was pregnant with Alex and I obviously told them about my abnormal smear then..

Glad your appointment went well hun. I think it could be because pregnancy hormones can make cells change so they might need to keep an eye on it. I could be very wrong though. Hopefully not long till you see the consultant and get some answers.

Afm - so much for getting something for the ms. I went to the doctors earlier and after telling me on the phone yesterday she would give me something she refused!! What a bloody waste of time! She made it out like it's because I'm fat! Going on and on and on about my diet... Oh you can't use stork (butter) and no you can't have cheese it's too fattening...try lettuce instead. Erm yes because when I don't feel sick I really wanna sit down with a lettuce sandwich. :grr:

Any uk girls planning on watching the new bbc drama In the Club tonight?

I've actually been the complete opposite. I have ZERO appetite. I have to force myself to eat my meals, and even then, I can only eat a few bites before feeling overly full again. If I eat too much I feel full for hours. Not sure what to do about it. Trying to eat healthier and maybe going to start juicing once a day to get the nutrients I'm losing out on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->