*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

To all the ladies with yeast infections, try pure cranberry juice, none of the cocktail though, all that sugar will make it worse. I found one where you add water and sugar to it yourself, (I only add the water) it seems to work better for me than the creams and stuff, I had a persistent infection the month before getting pregnant that nothing would get rid of and it lasted about a month (TMI but I'm actually pretty sure that the first time we had sex after it was gone was when we conceived)... and then another about a month after getting pregnant... the second one is when I tried the cranberry juice and it took much less time to go away... I also think I may be allergic to the creams though as every time I've use them I burn and itch a million times worse than I did before.
Now the moment I start feeling one coming on I start chugging the juice and haven't had another since, as much as I hate cranberry juice I really do think it works wonders.:happydance::winkwink:

I always knew/heard about cranberry juice, but never tried it myself. My MIL swears by it though! Do you know if its safe to take while pregnant? And thanks for the tip!

It's just a fruit juice so should be.
I always thought cranberry was for cystitis not thrush?

I'd assume it's safe especially with as much as I was drinking for a while there and I haven't had any problems so far, but you could always google it.
I had always heard to drink it for UTI, bladder & kidney infections which I used to have a lot of but I would refuse because I couldn't stand it, but when it came to the last few yeast infections I was willing to try anything and a friend suggested it, it seems to work for me, I don't see how it could hurt to try it.:shrug:

Anything with a high acidity level will help with yeast infection, as it's an overgrowth of candida. Raw apple cider vinegar is helpful too. I would go with the cranberry though. It's got to taste better, lol.

Try natural yogurt for yeast infections, I have a friend who swears by it, every time she has to have antibiotics she gets a yeast infection so has natural yogurt and it always works, something about balancing the bacteria
I tried that first, literally the second I put it in my mouth I was spitting it back out and gagging... it's still sitting in my fridge waiting to be thrown out... I'll take cranberry any day over that nasty stuff.

I'm seeing my Doctor tomorrow so will ask! I never even thought, maybe it's the medications I take? Daily I take Clexane, Aspirin, High Dose Folic Acid and Omeprazole.

Brunette- it could very well be the meds! At least tomorrow you get to see doc and hear his/her take on what it could be.

My patience has expired, lol, just booked private gender scan for sat 16th aug.
I don't mind either way what baby is, but in my head it is a boy and I don't want to think its a boy for the next 20 weeks if it isn't. So hubby and I had already planned an afternoon in town ourselves as my mum is having the girls for a few hours that day, so now we will know what baby is by the time we come home, so excited xx

Try natural yogurt for yeast infections, I have a friend who swears by it, every time she has to have antibiotics she gets a yeast infection so has natural yogurt and it always works, something about balancing the bacteria
I tried that first, literally the second I put it in my mouth I was spitting it back out and gagging... it's still sitting in my fridge waiting to be thrown out... I'll take cranberry any day over that nasty stuff.

Definitely an acquired taste but I think it's actually quite nice once u get over the initial shock of it not tasting how u expect

My patience has expired, lol, just booked private gender scan for sat 16th aug.
I don't mind either way what baby is, but in my head it is a boy and I don't want to think its a boy for the next 20 weeks if it isn't. So hubby and I had already planned an afternoon in town ourselves as my mum is having the girls for a few hours that day, so now we will know what baby is by the time we come home, so excited xx

i cant wait :D :D wish i could update from my phone (when and if i find where the boys have hid it). I wont be able to update till like 5/6pm as we have to go out of town for mine! so excited :wohoo:

And woo 17 weeks today :dance: Spent the morning visiting the toilet :sick: wish it would just go away

Hey ladies! It's been a while since I've been on. How is everyone coming along? Afm i see a high risk pregnancy doctor and i had an ultrasound done yesterday and it revealed my twins are both girls. Has anyone else found out genders yet?

Congratulations on twin girls jsmom. I find out a week on sat xx

Congrats on your girls!!

20 days until I find out! I'm dying to know.... hope it passes quickly!

It's been almost a week for us, and he has a name, but it still doesn't feel real! (sadly, still nervous about "what-ifs")

Congrats on your girls jsmom

Very exciting that you will find out ab75 my dh really doesn't want to find out, it feels like I am the only team yellow person in the world and I a beginning to really wish I can find out!

What name have you Chosen scgirl? If you don't mind sharing? Has anyone else got names sorted yet?

We have sorted names for both, we decided on names before I was pregnant (before my boyfrined and I were official we had the names)

Edward (Teddy) Albert Joseph
Bluebelle (Belle) Irene Margaret

Although at the moemt I like the name Beatrice for a girl, but oh still likes Bluebelle.

2 weeks till we find out. I hope it's goes fast.

Xxxxxx

I have a list for each and am finding it hard to narrow down.

Our girls names are either Matilda or Grace. Our boys are Oscar, rowan or isaac.

DH and I have always loved the name Alice, I mean like we discussed it about 4 years ago and loved it. Last year my stepsister was pregnant and was going to call the baby Alice right up until the day she gave birth and she chose a different name. She was aware that we liked it but do you think it will be a strange now if we used it? We don't have a very good relationship as it is

Congrats on the girls:) We find out next Tuesday what our twins are and I can't wait!

Hey ladies! It's been a while since I've been on. How is everyone coming along? Afm i see a high risk pregnancy doctor and i had an ultrasound done yesterday and it revealed my twins are both girls. Has anyone else found out genders yet?

Cool. Congratulations! Are they identical?

I'm 18 weeks today, and think I spot a bump! Ladies who have been there before - is this how it starts?

https://i62.tinypic.com/10e0tp5.jpg

Bump looks incredible!! Mine is massive!!! Lol.

Had ultrasound today! Gender confirmed by tech and then dr and sealed in an envelope! It's so exciting! Can't believe we held out!! Baby looks great! Growth scan in 12 weeks! I hope it goes fast! Seems like everyone is finding out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->