*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Nice bump wifey!!! Yip, that's how it starts! I'm a lot huger though and I'm only 16 weeks! I think mine is still more bloat than bump!

I totally get lost when trying to read through all these lol but just spied a couple of posts on names.

I'm STUCK!

The ONLY boy name (except my first Son's name) I like, or more want for my baby is Hayden, but my OH doesn't like it.
We've settled on Imogen for a girl but we can't decide on a middle name haha :)

I really like it on this group too, so friendly <3

MummyLaura- Hayden is a nice name for a boy! Imogen is different, though I've heard it a few times. When do you find out the gender? Will you be finding out? Sorry if you've mentioned it before.

Hey ladies! It's been a while since I've been on. How is everyone coming along? Afm i see a high risk pregnancy doctor and i had an ultrasound done yesterday and it revealed my twins are both girls. Has anyone else found out genders yet?

Congratulations hun! I find out a week Saturday :D same day as ab!

Congrats on your girls jsmom

Very exciting that you will find out ab75 my dh really doesn't want to find out, it feels like I am the only team yellow person in the world and I a beginning to really wish I can find out!

What name have you Chosen scgirl? If you don't mind sharing? Has anyone else got names sorted yet?

Rohan Thomas for a boy and Mia Ann for a girl.

We have sorted names for both, we decided on names before I was pregnant (before my boyfrined and I were official we had the names)

Edward (Teddy) Albert Joseph
Bluebelle (Belle) Irene Margaret

Although at the moemt I like the name Beatrice for a girl, but oh still likes Bluebelle.

2 weeks till we find out. I hope it's goes fast.

Xxxxxx

Love your names hun!

I have a list for each and am finding it hard to narrow down.

Our girls names are either Matilda or Grace. Our boys are Oscar, rowan or isaac.

DH and I have always loved the name Alice, I mean like we discussed it about 4 years ago and loved it. Last year my stepsister was pregnant and was going to call the baby Alice right up until the day she gave birth and she chose a different name. She was aware that we liked it but do you think it will be a strange now if we used it? We don't have a very good relationship as it is

I don't think it would be strange hun. She didn't use it so tough luck. The only time I think anyone would get annoyed was if they had a name for a special reason and you used it first. My sister and I had a big fall out because she had known for a long time that when we had our second child (we were living with them when we first started trying) it's middle name would be Leslie/lesley after our mum and grandad. She fell pregnant before me and came out and said at about 19 weeks that she was going to use the name of she had a girl. That caused a huge rift between us for quite a while.

I'm 18 weeks today, and think I spot a bump! Ladies who have been there before - is this how it starts?

https://i62.tinypic.com/10e0tp5.jpg

Lovely bump hun!

Bump looks incredible!! Mine is massive!!! Lol.

Had ultrasound today! Gender confirmed by tech and then dr and sealed in an envelope! It's so exciting! Can't believe we held out!! Baby looks great! Growth scan in 12 weeks! I hope it goes fast! Seems like everyone is finding out!!

Glad your scan went well hun! When are you going to open the envelope?

I totally get lost when trying to read through all these lol but just spied a couple of posts on names.

I'm STUCK!

The ONLY boy name (except my first Son's name) I like, or more want for my baby is Hayden, but my OH doesn't like it.
We've settled on Imogen for a girl but we can't decide on a middle name haha :)

I really like it on this group too, so friendly <3

Make lists hun. With ds2 Dh and I both made a list each and then.narrowed it down from there xx

MummyLaura- Hayden is a nice name for a boy! Imogen is different, though I've heard it a few times. When do you find out the gender? Will you be finding out? Sorry if you've mentioned it before.

I always overlooked Imogen until it was in my dream once, then OH mentioned he liked it and we sorta thought, well, that's one name down haha. I've got a private scan on the 26th :D

I'm 18 weeks today, and think I spot a bump! Ladies who have been there before - is this how it starts?
You look great!

As for how it starts...I don't show at all so I'm no help there. I showed immediately when I was pregnant with my son 7 million years ago.:winkwink:These two pregnancies counld not be more different.

We had Jacob Tanton or Jacob Mitchell picked out for a boy, but we're having a girl and have no names picked out at all. DH keeps throwing names out but i havent gotten around to even caring to pick at this time. i picked out a pair of shoes and a couple sleepers yesterday that seemed to help to make it a little better. I started looking for coming home outfits, but havent found much that i liked. I think i just being picky because of my disappointment. Our gender reveal is Sunday and i really hope that i start getting over the disappointment before then. Everyone else will be excited either way.

Awww, cute names! Hayden's adorable, and so is Imogen. I had to look up the later to see how it's pronounced.:blush:

Rohan Thomas and Mia Ann are great names too_O:)

Sorry if I missed other names, my brain is useless.

We're behind in picking names too. If this keeps up, we're going to bring a nameless baby home to a house with NO baby stuff in it.:dohh:

We had a boys name picked almost right away, couldn't agree on a girls. It's funny though, once we found out we were having a girl, it only took a couple of days to find one we love.

Our boys name was Levi Andrew

Our baby girl is Eliana Kristine.

We like lots of girls names but no boys names n I'm convinced it's a boy. I need inspiration

Hey everyone, I keep forgetting to post in here. I read it almost everyday but never really have anything good to say :(
Had my 18+ 1 week check up - baby's HB was 140, I have gained a whooping 3lbs..which is surprising seeing the amount of food I shove in my face, and it's now 2 weeks until my 20 week ultrasound and we find out what we are having.
Our baby names picked out are:
Boy - James Robert
Girl - Lillian Francis

Oh and here is my bump/I just ate a cow

Attachments

• 18 weeks.JPG
    18 weeks.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey everyone, I keep forgetting to post in here. I read it almost everyday but never really have anything good to say :(
Had my 18+ 1 week check up - baby's HB was 140, I have gained a whooping 3lbs..which is surprising seeing the amount of food I shove in my face, and it's now 2 weeks until my 20 week ultrasound and we find out what we are having.
Boy - James Robert
Girl - Lillian Francis

I think I've gained about 5 lbs so far. Surprising for me as well, I've been eating way more than I normally do when pg.

Love your girls name, so pretty!

We only ever had one name for our son so knew we would struggle again! :lol: Our son is called Tristan Tarot. I love love love his name so it's going to be tough finding something else that we love!

Lovely bumps :)

Very exciting that you will find out ab75 my dh really doesn't want to find out, it feels like I am the only team yellow person in the world and I a beginning to really wish I can find out!

What name have you Chosen scgirl? If you don't mind sharing? Has anyone else got names sorted yet?

I was going to stay team yellow but I really need to know lol.

lovely bumps ladies.

I think we have picked names, unless dh changes his mind again. Girl will be Isla or a boy will be Owen Jack xx

We have not chosen names yet! I think we wanna know what we're having first. With my dd, we couldn't decide on a name even though we knew it was a girl. We decided to wait and see what she looked like and then we decided. Crazy, I know, but I hope its different this time around! Me and dh never agree on things like this!

I am still 1lb below prepregnacy weight which has surprised me because I haven't had that much sickness and iv definitely been eating more, my stomach is bigger and it's not the baby yet just looks like too many take aways. I suspect the weight gain will start once my bump kicks in n then with how much my weight often fluctuates I predict big weight gains

Thanks everyone. The hubby, son, and I were all hoping for at least one boy. Funny things is before we found out only names i could come up with were girl names. I was a little disappointed when we found out, but i quickly got over it because they are our blessings that we prayed for for a very long time. I have a bump already and I'm just 16 weeks. As for my weight I've been losing weight. All the times I've tried losing weight and now i start. Good thing is babies are fine. They still are about a week ahead of schedule on their growth and they both are about 6oz.

Had my 16 week apt today, hears baby's heartbeat for the first time, a very healthy 145bpm so happy with that. All of my bloods from 12 weeks came back fine so looks like I'm sailing through.

Also spoke about the whooping cough vaccine after a discussion on another thread got me thinking. Apparently the old vaccine is the same as they give babies at 8 weeks and because the new one hasn't been rolled out nation wide yet some places are still using old one. Midwife couldn't tell me the differences between the two n seemed to no very little about the new one. I'm seriously in two minds, anything else not tested on pregnant women they tell u it's best to avoid but they then want us to jump to have a new vaccine they haven't tested. I don't no, I have 12 weeks to decide so plenty of time and she's going to speak to the practice nurse before my next appointment to give me more information on it.

We had Jacob Tanton or Jacob Mitchell picked out for a boy, but we're having a girl and have no names picked out at all. DH keeps throwing names out but i havent gotten around to even caring to pick at this time. i picked out a pair of shoes and a couple sleepers yesterday that seemed to help to make it a little better. I started looking for coming home outfits, but havent found much that i liked. I think i just being picky because of my disappointment. Our gender reveal is Sunday and i really hope that i start getting over the disappointment before then. Everyone else will be excited either way.

:hugs: Dont feel bad about being disappointed hun. It will fade eventually :hugs:

Awww, cute names! Hayden's adorable, and so is Imogen. I had to look up the later to see how it's pronounced.:blush:

Rohan Thomas and Mia Ann are great names too_O:)

Sorry if I missed other names, my brain is useless.

We're behind in picking names too. If this keeps up, we're going to bring a nameless baby home to a house with NO baby stuff in it.:dohh:

if you cant think of one, one will hit you when they are born :)

Boy - James Robert
Girl - Lillian Francis

lovely bump pic hun! wish id only gained 3lb :haha: not long to go! are you hoping for a specific gender?

We only ever had one name for our son so knew we would struggle again! :lol: Our son is called Tristan Tarot. I love love love his name so it's going to be tough finding something else that we love!

Lovely bumps :)

what a lovely name he has hun! you will find something that will just sound perfect :hugs:

I was going to stay team yellow but I really need to know lol.

lovely bumps ladies.

I think we have picked names, unless dh changes his mind again. Girl will be Isla or a boy will be Owen Jack xx

Love the names you've picked hun!

We have not chosen names yet! I think we wanna know what we're having first. With my dd, we couldn't decide on a name even though we knew it was a girl. We decided to wait and see what she looked like and then we decided. Crazy, I know, but I hope its different this time around! Me and dh never agree on things like this!

i have heard of plenty of people who decide once baby is born or just outright change their mind once they have seen their baby.

Thanks everyone. The hubby, son, and I were all hoping for at least one boy. Funny things is before we found out only names i could come up with were girl names. I was a little disappointed when we found out, but i quickly got over it because they are our blessings that we prayed for for a very long time. I have a bump already and I'm just 16 weeks. As for my weight I've been losing weight. All the times I've tried losing weight and now i start. Good thing is babies are fine. They still are about a week ahead of schedule on their growth and they both are about 6oz.

oh wow hun how much weight have you lost? its probably the babies stealing it all :haha:

Had my 16 week apt today, hears baby's heartbeat for the first time, a very healthy 145bpm so happy with that. All of my bloods from 12 weeks came back fine so looks like I'm sailing through.

Also spoke about the whooping cough vaccine after a discussion on another thread got me thinking. Apparently the old vaccine is the same as they give babies at 8 weeks and because the new one hasn't been rolled out nation wide yet some places are still using old one. Midwife couldn't tell me the differences between the two n seemed to no very little about the new one. I'm seriously in two minds, anything else not tested on pregnant women they tell u it's best to avoid but they then want us to jump to have a new vaccine they haven't tested. I don't no, I have 12 weeks to decide so plenty of time and she's going to speak to the practice nurse before my next appointment to give me more information on it.

congratulations on hearing baby hun! :cloud9:

I will be getting the whooping cough jag. I had it in 2013 with DS2 and will definitely be having it again this time. xx

Hi ladies, haven't been online since Tuesday so sorry for not replying. Me and Alex have been full of cold, if it hasn't been Alex not sleeping, it's me. All I've wanted to do is sleep!
Feeling loads better now :)

We have kind of decided on names. For a boy we like Ryan John. We decided on Ryan for my last pregnancy.
Since before we got pregnant with Alex, we loved the name Imogen. We prefer Scarlett at the minute but may very well change, middle name will be Louise.
When we ask Alex if he prefers Imogen or Scarlett he says "Imogen..no..ummmm byyyyaaaaan" lol. The other day he brought me my doppler and said "heartbeat please, Percy" sooo cute lol. I think baby will be nicknamed Percy even if it turns out to be a girl lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->