*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hey everyone, I keep forgetting to post in here. I read it almost everyday but never really have anything good to say :(
Had my 18+ 1 week check up - baby's HB was 140, I have gained a whooping 3lbs..which is surprising seeing the amount of food I shove in my face, and it's now 2 weeks until my 20 week ultrasound and we find out what we are having.
Our baby names picked out are:
Boy - James Robert
Girl - Lillian Francis

Oh and here is my bump/I just ate a cow
Cute names with a cute bump to match!

18 wks today!! Can't believe how fast it's going so far. :)

It is the anti D injection I have to have, going at 28 weeks to have it. I'm not all that concerned about anything so it's all good

Pretty much all the old wives tales said girl for me, only the calendar was right. The calendar was right last time too.

Calendar was wrong for me twice b4. This time everything is saying boy, find out in 6 days!
BB, I loved Brody but dh didn't, so that got taken off my list.
Hope you are feeling better Tara xx

Calendar was wrong for me twice b4. This time everything is saying boy, find out in 6 days!
BB, I loved Brody but dh didn't, so that got taken off my list.
Hope you are feeling better Tara xx

im feeling much better today thanks hun! I gutted my living room :D Feeling a little sick and sore now ive finally finished though. need to make tea now too.. baked potatoes with tuna, cheese and coleslaw mmmmmmm.

I've not tried any old wives tales yet but i have had some phycic readings done x

Yep pretty much all wrong :lol: Only one that was right was chinese gender.

Well done on settling on a name...very nice! Interesting on the Chinese gender prediction; I'm predicted a girl with that. We'll find out in January!

Congrats on 18 weeks luvspnk! So close to half way already...time is flying!

I'm going in for a scan tomorrow and I'm feeling so anxious already. Rationally I know there's every reason to be confident, but I'm a born worrier!

Good luck with scan buddy!! I'm sure it will all be fine and will be super exciting!!

Yep pretty much all wrong :lol: Only one that was right was chinese gender.

Well done on settling on a name...very nice! Interesting on the Chinese gender prediction; I'm predicted a girl with that. We'll find out in January!

Congrats on 18 weeks luvspnk! So close to half way already...time is flying!

I'm going in for a scan tomorrow and I'm feeling so anxious already. Rationally I know there's every reason to be confident, but I'm a born worrier!

Good luck with your scan hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->