*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

awww thats so cute!!

https://i58.tinypic.com/xnyqg9.jpg

Ethan is looking for "his baby"

Aaaww bb thats sweet.
Aaaww look at Ethan, so cute lol xx

its so funny hun when he sees the doppler come out he just flops down on the bed and lifts his top (he even tried to do it at th elast midwife appointment). and he looks in the right place as well. lol xx

Lol I bet the mw thought that was funny xx

she did. shes quite nice thought. Im not sure other midwives would have been the same coz he got in her way for a few minutes trying to get his turn :haha: I wonder if hell do the same for the scan

Ugh- I'm so impatient for kicks! I'm very aware of a painful lump when baby gets into a specific position he often does (down low), and I can sometimes tell when he's shifting around, but I hate missing out on the flutters and bubbles- dang anterior placenta! I can't wait to feel kicks!

Sorry- rant over.

This week, I'm finally starting to feel more like myself. Thank goodness- just in time to return to work tomorrow.

Problem is- I want to paint the whole house first! ;)

Iv just been signed off work for 2 weeks with a bad back, just been on nights and our comfy armchairs got condemned so we've been sat on office chairs which flare up my fibromyalgia and joint hypermobility so I decided not to let it get bad this time and go off sick as my hip has started too. I may have muddled through had my stomach not been hurting last couple of nights, iv been getting painful cramps when sitting from standing and standing from sitting and on other occasions too so decided it's time to slow down and take time for me and look after myself while it's home to bubs. Doctor couldn't have cared less!!

Iv just been signed off work for 2 weeks with a bad back, just been on nights and our comfy armchairs got condemned so we've been sat on office chairs which flare up my fibromyalgia and joint hypermobility so I decided not to let it get bad this time and go off sick as my hip has started too. I may have muddled through had my stomach not been hurting last couple of nights, iv been getting painful cramps when sitting from standing and standing from sitting and on other occasions too so decided it's time to slow down and take time for me and look after myself while it's home to bubs. Doctor couldn't have cared less!!

Glad you've got time to rest and relax. Hope you feel better soon!

Glad your getting some rest :)

Touch wood but I haven't thrown up for 3 days. I'm happy but not. :lol: It was reassuring. I can't wait until he is wriggling reguarly so I know he's ok. I keep poking him so he kicks back. :lol:

I had to go home early today- I work up with a headache, cramps, and nausea. It just got worse as the day went on. I'm home now and trying to rest. I'll try to post some of our scan pictures and gender announcement later.

Ugh- I'm so impatient for kicks! I'm very aware of a painful lump when baby gets into a specific position he often does (down low), and I can sometimes tell when he's shifting around, but I hate missing out on the flutters and bubbles- dang anterior placenta! I can't wait to feel kicks!

Sorry- rant over.

This week, I'm finally starting to feel more like myself. Thank goodness- just in time to return to work tomorrow.

Glad your feeling better hun. :( I hope it's not long before you feel movements hun, that must really sick :hugs:

Sorry to hear your hypermobility And fibromyalgia are flaring hun. I'm glad your getting time to just rest and put your feet up. I hope it helps. :hugs:

Glad your getting some rest :)

Touch wood but I haven't thrown up for 3 days. I'm happy but not. :lol: It was reassuring. I can't wait until he is wriggling reguarly so I know he's ok. I keep poking him so he kicks back. :lol:

Yey for no throwing up :dance: it won't be long until your bubba is beating you up all the time.

I had to go home early today- I work up with a headache, cramps, and nausea. It just got worse as the day went on. I'm home now and trying to rest. I'll try to post some of our scan pictures and gender announcement later.

Sorry your feeling so ill hun :hugs: I hope it doesn't last. Look forward to seeing your pictures

awww thats so cute!!

Haha my Zach does this! Can't get it out with out him wanting to listen to his heartbeat or the "baby" in his belly :haha:

Haha it's so funny isn't it. I keep mine beside the bed and he literally launches it and the gel at me and tries to lift my top up :haha:

Eekk I'm so so excited for my scan.... but starting with the niggling fear in case something has happened or baby isn't growing properly/too big.

Aww our son Tristan just felt his baby brother kick :cloud9:

That's amazing! So sweet! Glad you're starting to feel better, though I totally get that the barfing is wierdly reassuring. Here's to some big kicks in the near future.

Sorry- rant over.

Oh hun, it must be annoying to know that you'll not feel the kicks for a while, but I really hope its not too long before babies legs get long and strong enough to give you a big thump!

awww thats so cute!!

Unbelievably cute honey! And massive luck for the scan x

Sorry to hear your in so much discomfort x Really hope it all gets better soon.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, it means a lot to know i've got such lovely support. The scan was amazing :cloud9: Baby was in an awkward position and sonographer had me doing all sorts of gymnastics to get a decent view, but we got there in the end and saw every perfect detail (apart from the gender lol!). Everything was just as it should be and I am beyond happy :happydance: Just feel so lucky! Ladies we really are so blessed aren't we!? X

Awwww that is awesome buddy!!!! We are blessed, I know it is hard work and we don't always feel the best but I wouldn't trade with the guys, I love the bond that is formed already between me and this little person, I love that I will feel them move and talk to it (gah wish I knew gender already lol)!!

Sethsmummy that is super cute that he wants to hear the baby, and his baby lol :) awe sob big bro already!

I'm having another girl! :D

Attachments

• 201408110522160007OB.jpg
    201408110522160007OB.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 201408110523560010OB.jpg
    201408110523560010OB.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on the baby girl thosevibes!! I find out in 7 hours and I'm excited, but just hope both babies are doing ok! I've been having bad bloating, causing me to throw up and this after feeling normal for a week!!! I hope everyone else is doing ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->