*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Aww our son Tristan just felt his baby brother kick :cloud9:

How exciting! Has your hubby felt baby kick yet? I'm like a week behind you and haven't felt real movements or kicks yet, kinda makes me worry! But pleased Tristan felt baby!

UK girls. I just got a letter to say that the Asda baby event starts on the 23rd of august. I'm a glad I waited as There Are already a few things I want from Asda and the 23rd is the day after my scan :) my mum said I was crazy and if I had picked something I should have just bought it, now fingers crossed it goes in the sale!

0203 I was just going to post the same thing!! Xx

That's amazing! So sweet! Glad you're starting to feel better, though I totally get that the barfing is wierdly reassuring. Here's to some big kicks in the near future.

Ugh- I'm so impatient for kicks! I'm very aware of a painful lump when baby gets into a specific position he often does (down low), and I can sometimes tell when he's shifting around, but I hate missing out on the flutters and bubbles- dang anterior placenta! I can't wait to feel kicks!

Sorry- rant over.

This week, I'm finally starting to feel more like myself. Thank goodness- just in time to return to work tomorrow.

Problem is- I want to paint the whole house first! ;)

Oh hun, it must be annoying to know that you'll not feel the kicks for a while, but I really hope its not too long before babies legs get long and strong enough to give you a big thump!

awww thats so cute!!

https://i58.tinypic.com/xnyqg9.jpg

Ethan is looking for "his baby"

Unbelievably cute honey! And massive luck for the scan x

Iv just been signed off work for 2 weeks with a bad back, just been on nights and our comfy armchairs got condemned so we've been sat on office chairs which flare up my fibromyalgia and joint hypermobility so I decided not to let it get bad this time and go off sick as my hip has started too. I may have muddled through had my stomach not been hurting last couple of nights, iv been getting painful cramps when sitting from standing and standing from sitting and on other occasions too so decided it's time to slow down and take time for me and look after myself while it's home to bubs. Doctor couldn't have cared less!!

Sorry to hear your in so much discomfort x Really hope it all gets better soon.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, it means a lot to know i've got such lovely support. The scan was amazing :cloud9: Baby was in an awkward position and sonographer had me doing all sorts of gymnastics to get a decent view, but we got there in the end and saw every perfect detail (apart from the gender lol!). Everything was just as it should be and I am beyond happy :happydance: Just feel so lucky! Ladies we really are so blessed aren't we!? X

:haha: its funny what they get you to do to get a better position. With Ethan i was tipped upside down :haha: Im glad everything was as it should be hun thats fantastic news <3

Awwww that is awesome buddy!!!! We are blessed, I know it is hard work and we don't always feel the best but I wouldn't trade with the guys, I love the bond that is formed already between me and this little person, I love that I will feel them move and talk to it (gah wish I knew gender already lol)!!

Sethsmummy that is super cute that he wants to hear the baby, and his baby lol :) awe sob big bro already!

Thanks hun :D Both boys are super excited. Seth asks about 10 times a day what the baby is doing and they both listen to the doppler when i do it. And now Seths all excited about going to see the baby and going on the train...although im not sure whats more exciting for him.. seeing the scan... or going on a train :haha:

I'm having another girl! :D

congratulations again hun

Congrats!!!

Is anyone keeping track of how many girls/ boys or team yellows? Just curious.

Its on the 1st page hun. ttc_lolly updates it all when she gets a chance :D

Congrats on the baby girl thosevibes!! I find out in 7 hours and I'm excited, but just hope both babies are doing ok! I've been having bad bloating, causing me to throw up and this after feeling normal for a week!!! I hope everyone else is doing ok!

Good luck for your scan hun!!

awww thats so cute!!

https://i58.tinypic.com/xnyqg9.jpg

Ethan is looking for "his baby"

This is soooo cute!! He must be excited to be a big brother hey? So precious!

Im not sure he 100% knows whats going on but he sure enjoys playing with the doppler lol.

UK girls. I just got a letter to say that the Asda baby event starts on the 23rd of august. I'm a glad I waited as There Are already a few things I want from Asda and the 23rd is the day after my scan :) my mum said I was crazy and if I had picked something I should have just bought it, now fingers crossed it goes in the sale!

I got my leaflet through this morning too.. Wish the tesco one was as good as the asda one :haha: I need my clubcard points for christmas :haha: xx

oh oh oh but Asda do have these super cute awsome compact cots in bright colours!!

How exciting! Has your hubby felt baby kick yet? I'm like a week behind you and haven't felt real movements or kicks yet, kinda makes me worry! But pleased Tristan felt baby!

No he hasn't yet. I text him yesterday to tell him and replied "He felt him before me the little monkey" :lol:

The only thing iv seen of my baby so far was it sticking it's bum out this morning and made my stomach flat on one side and huge on the other, looked proper weird, took a picture n sent it to oh n he said I looked like I had an alien belly lol, next time I laid down baby had moved n it was gone n I'm bk to not looking pregnant

Congrats on baby girl #2! She's definitely going to be best friends with her big sister...they're so close in age!

I've finally been experiencing kicks. They were small little taps at first, that could easily be mistaken for gas bubbles. Last night they were stronger and I felt them on the outside for the first time and they were unmistakable! I'm a couple weeks ahead of you though, so I wouldn't worry. My doc told me to not even expect regular movement until 20 wks.

Morning, good thanks. Going to do lots of cleaning!
How are you? Xx

I've hit a low and I really don't know why. I could cry and stay in bed all day. :wacko:

I've hit a low and I really don't know why. I could cry and stay in bed all day. :wacko:

awwwwww hun :hugs: your on an emotional rollercoaster just now its normal to have good days and bad days. can you have a day in bed hun? if you can then just do it.. films.. sweeties and lots of rest!

Glad your ok Ab! Oh no please... dont mention cleaning.. my place looks like a war zone.. the boys have emptied all of their toys onto the floor :S So I need to get off my ass and clean it all back up lol. I have some shopping being delivered soon (hopefully its all there) ready to pack our little bag for saturday to keep the boys happy on the way to the scan!

No MS for me this morning :dance: I only had a little yesterday so i hope this is the start of the end for MS! Otherwise Saturday is going to be a nightmare... getting travel sick on teh bus is bad enough without MS and then add in a train it would be horrid :haha: id have to take sick bags with me!

Some friends want to meet so think I'll drag my arse out!

I didn't have sickness for 3 days then threw up again yesterday. We've got to go on a coach on Saturday then a boat trip for Hubby's works do :sick:

Had my 20 week scan yesterday and discovered that I'm team :pink: I'm so happy. I was convinced it was a boy and would love a boy but I've always wanted a little girl so yay! Found out I have a low placenta but they aren't too worried and said it's not a previa, just need to get it rechecked at 32 weeks. I celebrated by having a little pink splurge lolol! Xxxx

Some friends want to meet so think I'll drag my arse out!

I didn't have sickness for 3 days then threw up again yesterday. We've got to go on a coach on Saturday then a boat trip for Hubby's works do :sick:

oh gosh hun :( i hope its just a one off. I've a bus/train ride on Saturday too and im not looking forward to that either.

Had my 20 week scan yesterday and discovered that I'm team :pink: I'm so happy. I was convinced it was a boy and would love a boy but I've always wanted a little girl so yay! Found out I have a low placenta but they aren't too worried and said it's not a previa, just need to get it rechecked at 32 weeks. I celebrated by having a little pink splurge lolol! Xxxx

Congratulations hun!! I hope its moved up out the way by your check up scan xx

Well I haven't been sick this morning so we will see!

I think the plan now for today is friends coming to mine with their children. I've no car today as Hubby needed it and the weather looks awful so don't really want to go out walking and get wet!

I'm 18 weeks today and still so so nervous!

I hope you have a good day hun.. having friends over sounds fun.

can i swap.. my two are in awful moods!

Tristan was grumpy when he woke up but seems happier now :)
Going to get some cleaning done now before they all turn up! I must be mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->