*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thank you x it's not the clearest shot she got but trust me to end up with the miserable sonographer who did my scan in the early pregnancy dept & didn't even measure! Nevermind it's still a good picture x

Great scan mrs.
congrats on the girl kitty xx

Hey ladies!! I am seeing lots of gender reveals here now- so excited to find out on the 27th what I am having. I'm switching to a new ob as the last made me feel uncomfortable. They drug tested me just because I seemed "too peppy"? Sorry I am a friendly person but I am certainly not snorting lines of coke lol.

How is everyone's day today??! I have a long day ahead of me as my DS is in a no sleeping phase. He hardly sleeps at night anymore and only takes a few ten min naps during the day. Going a little nutty over here as he is grumpy all day long @_@

Pm, wow I can't believe they did that! They were just like "you're too peppy so we are going to drug test you"?

They took my blood and I saw it on the order sheet as I was getting blood drawn so I questioned it. I smoked previous to being pregnant as I have extreme anxiety issues, but I certainly didn't continue. Nor would I ever be doing anything like that. Crazy people -.-

They took my blood and I saw it on the order sheet as I was getting blood drawn so I questioned it. I smoked previous to being pregnant as I have extreme anxiety issues, but I certainly didn't continue. Nor would I ever be doing anything like that. Crazy people -.-

Maybe it is standard for them to test now? I don't think they would do anything about cannabis anyway. Sorry they did that, and how uncomfortable it made you. It's a shame they even go on witch hunts to begin with.

It's all good- it's just how they said it when they told me their reasoning. I hope they do it for everyone, but that is not how it seemed. I guess people aren't allowed to be overly friendly anymore in this country without being questioned?

It's all good- it's just how they said it when they told me their reasoning. I hope they do it for everyone, but that is not how it seemed. I guess people aren't allowed to be overly friendly anymore in this country without being questioned?

It really is so silly. It should be illegal for them to drug test you without telling you first. From the sounds of it they did it without your notice and then were not planning on telling you. Did you find it weird they wanted to blood test you? The only time I remember being blood tested was like 12-15 weeks (can't remember which). This is of course other than the first few appointments in early early pregnancy.

We found out we are having another girl. Very, very happy. :cloud9:

Congratulations! Welcome to team pink!

Hey ladies!! I am seeing lots of gender reveals here now- so excited to find out on the 27th what I am having. I'm switching to a new ob as the last made me feel uncomfortable. They drug tested me just because I seemed "too peppy"? Sorry I am a friendly person but I am certainly not snorting lines of coke lol.

How is everyone's day today??! I have a long day ahead of me as my DS is in a no sleeping phase. He hardly sleeps at night anymore and only takes a few ten min naps during the day. Going a little nutty over here as he is grumpy all day long @_@

That sounds miserable! Is it possible to try a mild sleep training method?

It really is so silly. It should be illegal for them to drug test you without telling you first. From the sounds of it they did it without your notice and then were not planning on telling you. Did you find it weird they wanted to blood test you? The only time I remember being blood tested was like 12-15 weeks (can't remember which). This is of course other than the first few appointments in early early pregnancy.

You would think it would be illegal!! I was almost 13w at that point. I had yet to be to an ob since I had no insurance :( I guess that's why they drew blood. Anyway- I am hoping this new ob will be a better fit for me <3 he has great ratings. With the old ob I was just kind of thrown in to her care after requesting a different lady. That place isn't very professional- whoever answers phones is a huge b word :growlmad:

Congratulations! Welcome to team pink!

That sounds miserable! Is it possible to try a mild sleep training method?

We are going to try a few but I am hoping its just a phase as its only been the past week. Fingers crossed! Just got him down for a good nap about 20min ago and he's still asleep :happydance:

PM, Sometimes I wonder what our country is coming to.

I try not to think about it kiwi- I work in food service and just the things that go on in there are crazy. Some customers think you are there to be their personal salves. Behind the scenes it's even worse. There is such caution taken by corporate with potential racial issues for immigrants (illegal aliens and people eith green cards) that they have no respect for us citizens. Then we have the social structure of america and the fact that we are constantly being fed lies both verbally and physically. Ugh.. I'm about to move to the UK >.<

I try not to think about it kiwi- I work in food service and just the things that go on in there are crazy. Some customers think you are there to be their personal salves. Behind the scenes it's even worse. There is such caution taken by corporate with potential racial issues for immigrants (illegal aliens and people eith green cards) that they have no respect for us citizens. Then we have the social structure of america and the fact that we are constantly being fed lies both verbally and physically. Ugh.. I'm about to move to the UK >.<

Dare I mention the NSA? As for food services, OH works in food as well. He works at Fresh Market, not sure you know about them or not. He tells me stories all the time about how the customers act. It really is ridiculous.

Kiwi- I agree and I have heard of them!! I'm sure he sees all sorts of people through there. My husband and I work at potbelly and that's how we met <3

Dolce- I totally agree! And I'm sure there would be things I don't like over there. I'm mostly kidding, of course. But I am getting sick of all the lies over here in the US.

Congratulations hun!

oh my gosh i cant believe they did that to you hun! over here they have to ask permission for any bloods etc. They cant just do a test without telling you. So sorry your little guy isnt sleeping well hun, hopefully its jus to do with growing/teething :hugs:

I think the uk is probably just as bad hun :haha:

Pm- perhaps!! But I know a lot of the food products they serve over here are harmful and are illegal over there. UK just seems to be a bit more conscious about that aspect. Im sure I am wrong, but it is what I have read :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->