*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Kiwi- thanks for the guess!!!

Suggestion on the diaper bag! I got me and my hubby a matching duffel an backpack set from target. It's Eddie Bauer. He has had 3 kids now and says it is the best he's ever had. Each are $40, but they have sales on them all the time. So I got them for $31 each!! They have a pocket for everything you can imagine and sooooo much space!!

PM, Thanks for the suggestion :hugs: Sadly though, I already have one picked out for me at least! Do you think you could send me a link of the daddy version? I will def look into for OH. He does not have one picked out yet, it doesn't seem to bother him what one he gets lol so I will choose for him!

Here is the one I have picked out for myself! You have to click on the middle color square to the right. I want the multicolored pastel version. I was going to get the blue one with the little animal pattern if we were having a boy.

https://www.amazon.com/LeSportsac-Jessi-Baby-Bag-Cute/dp/B0091E42BE/ref=fs_patw_1

Kiwi- Oh my goodness!! That's such a cute bag! I wish we could afford a different one for the new baby :p

https://m.target.com/p/eddie-bauer-broadmoor-diaper-bag/-/A-12410508
There's the link for the pack! I actually like it better than my duffel now just cuz it's so much easier to carry around :3

PM, Oh wow that looks great!! I am going to show it to him and see what he says! The backpack will def come in handy for him since he is a bigger guy.

So true lol! Originally we were looking at the shoulder bags, but I know with how much he works that it would just be a strain on his back and shoulders. Much more supportive with the backpack!

Btw, do you have a pregnancy journal! :)

My OB had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago and I was due for an ultrasound last week and find out the gender and an appointment with him this week... Not sure if I will be referred to a new Ob or if he will be coming back soon but man does he have some bad timing, I just want to know what the little one is!
Even though we don't know yet I'm still set on clothes up to about 6 months, I got a lot of used stuff really cheap, there's a bunch of neutral stuff and even more girl stuff, hoping it's a girl otherwise a lot of it will have to be sold or saved till I have one.
I gave up on names months ago and was gonna wait to start looking again till I knew the gender but at this point I'm scared I'll never find a name...

Kail, sorry to hear about your Ob hun, I hope you get things figured out in that department soon! I know what you mean about names. I am also having a really hard time with it. I did toss 2 names around so far, Riyah (Rhiya, or Riya) and Ella. That is as far as I have gotten lol.

Kiwi- so sorry! Didn't see your question that you asked!! I do not have one- I would be too inconsistent with it I think :p maybe I should start one though :D

Kail- sorry about your ob and the fact that you have to wait now <\3 stay strong! I am patiently awaiting my scan in about 9 days to see the gender. Fingers crossed and pink dust to us both!!

Ps- if it helps, my names picked out for girls are Baye and Emma :)

Hoping for a little princess but in the end I'll be happy with either as long as they are healthy. I just really want to use all the cute clothes and do her hair... I feel bad that I went from girly to a complete tom boy as I got older and I miss it.

I love girls clothes too!! They are just so adorable. You should check out Carter's. So far they have some of the cutest clothes I have found. Even for boys as well. I know you said you have a lot of girls clothes but you can always use more!! :haha:

I love Carter's!! Almost all of my sons clothes are carters :) target always has great sales on them, too. Praying for a girl so I can buy tons of pink things! Also, so I won't be the only female in the house. Even all of our pets are males @_@

Pm, I guess girl!!

Halfway for me today! Although chances are that I won't go to 40 weeks. 20 week scan today, will update with pics later xx

Pm, I guess girl!!

Halfway for me today! Although chances are that I won't go to 40 weeks. 20 week scan today, will update with pics later xx

good luck for your scan hun and congratulations on half way!

Lolly good luck for your scan too hun!

I love Carter's!! Almost all of my sons clothes are carters :) target always has great sales on them, too. Praying for a girl so I can buy tons of pink things! Also, so I won't be the only female in the house. Even all of our pets are males @_@

I love target's sale rack! They had so many cute things. I attached a photo of one of the cute outfits we bought at Target on sale! It is carter's of course! The size is 3-6 months, so we will get to take advantage of its cuteness during the spring / summer.

Lots and lots of pink dust for you though hun!
:dust:

Pm, I guess girl!!

Good luck Ab! Can't wait to hear an update and see some pics!

Lolly, good luck with the scan too hun! I must have missed your post where you mentioned it!!

Attachments

• WP_000706.jpg
    WP_000706.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
ab and lolly good luck for your anomoly scans :) still another 3 and a bit weeks till mine.

Lolly - ive come to terms with it already :) i just had to have that one day of mourning never having a girl. Dh was telling off his scrotum :haha: it was hillarious!

Haha! I'm trying the get the mental image of a guy yelling at his scrotum out of my head!:haha:

Bringing this down to a lighter note- I have a picture of my last sonogram at 13w. I have hardly got any guesses posting on here and ingender because the pictures were so horrible. I have a few professional friends who gave me a very soft girl guess. Maybe you ladies could have a go at it??! <3 only 1 of the pictures shows part of the nub

I vote Team Pink!!

Pm, I guess girl!!

Yay! It's so fun to be halfway! Although, I doubt I'll ever see my due date either.:haha: Hope your scan goes well, can't wait to see pics!

Morning, ladies!!

So glad to see so many team pinks!! <3 I'm so trying to not let my hopes get up as it's more likely it's a boy based on hubby's history. He has 3 boys. Lord- please give me a little girl [-o&lt;

Good luck to all on your scans!! Can't wait to see lots of little beans :D

Kiwi- that's so cute!!!! I so can't wait to buy dresses someday! Hopefully sooner rather than later :) I probably shouldn't buy anything except newborn clothes if it's a girl at first. Idk how big she may be. My son is massive! He is in 18month clothes and he just turned 6months :wacko:
Thanks for the pink dust <3

Pm, my friends hubby has 4 girls and they have just had a boy xx

20 week scan.jpg
Scan was perfect, baby is measuring exactly 20 weeks, apart from his belly but girls tummys always measured bigger so not bothered about that.
Couldn't get many pics as he was curled up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->