*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

2xDS!! One 9 and one turning 3 on October 2nd :)

It was with 2 different women- both very complicated situations. The first woman didn't even tell him she was pregnant until she was in labor. He said that night was the scariest and weirdest of his life. I can't even imagine. The second woman I'm pretty sure used him for his sperm. They got pregnant oddly quick and were hardly together as she was a control freak. She is now trying to take his son across the country after violating their mediation agreement in January and taking him to florida without even telling us :growlmad: I'm extremely pissed. All she cares about is money and not her son seeing his father as she thinks men are "all evil" she never asks "when do you wanna see your son" and never calls. Hardly answers his calls. The only question she asks is "when do I get my money this month"

:finger: is all I wanna say to her -.-

Pm, oh that is one tough situation :(. I grew up in a similar fashion. When I was living with my mom (under 10), she would always move around so we could not see our Dad and so he could not find us. When my dad finally did get custody of us she would still collect child support and my dad was forced to pay it. Then she got so greedy she went and kidnapped me from school. Never got in trouble for it even though the court ordered me to be in my dad's custody. She only wanted me for the check that I collected from the government. She actually gave her 2 other children away at birth. I can't even imagine how I am related to her.... .but that is a different story lol.

I have 2 step sons as well. Not the most fun of situations. She told my husband that she couldn't have kids and wham bam pregnant after 3 weeks of meeting each other. My husband was an idiot squaddie at the time! :dohh:

Oh wow!! I assume that is how this will go down as we are trying for full custody if we can. She's an incompetent mother who does everything for herself. So sorry you had to grow up like that- how confusing that must have been for you :/ At least you learned from it and know how wrong it was!

It took us months just to get her current address. Now we are getting a lawyer and going after her once and for all. I refuse to let this happen -_-

Bb, oh that really sucks :(. What a jerk she is.
Pm, You go girl! She totally sounds like a piece of work. Reminds me exactly of my mom.

What I want to know, is what goes through these peoples heads. It is like they don't even care about their own children. It is really disgusting :(.

Bb- that's scary!!! Sounds like our hubby's exs could be bffs -.-

Kiwi- I agree! I can't even fathom it. I know that little boy loves his daddy. How, I beg you, could a mother hear "where's daddy?" Or "I want daddy" so many times and just ignore it. I'm sure she even tells her son that daddy doesn't wanna see him. Makes me wanna vomit

I remember what it was like. I used to cry all the time because I wanted to see my dad. It hurt pretty bad. I feel so bad for that little boy.

Ugh you poor thing :( that's just down right sad.

And I feel bad for him too- I wanna see him so bad. Sometimes DH just looks in to his sons room or a pic and starts crying. It makes me feel like my heart is falling out of my chest :'(

Look how cute the little guy is- how could you say no to him??!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
Aww he is cute :) sorry you're having a hard time with the OH's exes. I always wonder what it must be like to be with a guy who already had kids previously and have some crazy exes to go along with it... :wacko: hats off to you girls, I don't now how you do it!

I can't stop buying stuff! I already had so much but said I'd wait until we found out all was well at the anomaly before getting more, and now I've gone craaaazy!

Lolly- it was definitely nice in the sense that when I met him and started to date him I immediately got to see what a great father he is. Also, he already knew what he was doing with a baby so that was tons of help!! I don't ask my parents questions, I can always go to my hubby :) having said that... It also sucks butt having to deal with his most recent ex. The woman won't even let her son meet his own brother. Ugh.

I'm soooooo excited to go shopping!! My hubby is used to having boys so he won't even humor me by looking at girly stuff >.< lucky you!!!! Go shopping on my behalf haha!! And post some pics of your lovely new baby outfits <3

Gorgeous pictures lolly and ab!

Wow, all that talk of daddy's not getting to see their kiddies.. I could never do that to my OH but it's also not being able to do it to my Son, because I know he loves his daddy. It seems spiteful what some Mums are like.

I had my first midwife appointment today (Also my Son's due date 2 years ago!) and she said the heartbeat was really strong and easy to find :)

ML, Yay for amazing appointments!! I am glad to hear baby is doing great with a strong hb!! :hugs:.

Ugh you poor thing :( that's just down right sad.

And I feel bad for him too- I wanna see him so bad. Sometimes DH just looks in to his sons room or a pic and starts crying. It makes me feel like my heart is falling out of my chest :'(

Look how cute the little guy is- how could you say no to him??!

Oh wow, what an adorable little boy!! I feel so bad for your OH :(. That must be so heartbreaking as a parent to not be able to see your own child.

Aww he is cute :) sorry you're having a hard time with the OH's exes. I always wonder what it must be like to be with a guy who already had kids previously and have some crazy exes to go along with it... :wacko: hats off to you girls, I don't now how you do it!

I can't stop buying stuff! I already had so much but said I'd wait until we found out all was well at the anomaly before getting more, and now I've gone craaaazy!

I know!!! It is so much fun!!! I am still going out to buy more things tomorrow since OH has off work :haha:.

Hey everyone, I cannot believe all the awesome gender reveals, I am having my ultrasound on Thursday, I am super pumped to find out!

Also I just bought a bunch of cloth diapers, as this is my first, I thought I would give it a try. Any one else use these, have any advice etc??

I couldn't afford the investment in cloth diapers with my first two but did cloth diaper some of my daycare kiddos and will definitely be cloth diapering my twins Maisy. I've got a RIDICULOUS stash already, and plan to have quite a bit more on board before the boys get here :flower:

My advise would be to:

-join some cd groups for guidance as you go (FB has several good ones)
-don't use the cd "safe" detergents, they don't get the diapers clean enough
-the sun is your friend for any stains!
-don't be afraid to buy secondhand and/or try to get in on co-op's (most of my stash was acquired via ebay and an awesomely inexpensive co-op I found out of Arizona!)

I got tons of cloth diapers for my first child thinking I could handle it but oooooooh no. For my DS he pooped sooooooo much and still does. I will be switching around a year with him and will most likely try very hard to use them with my LO on the way.

I looked up tons of sites that have valuable info- I shall post them tomorrow when my iPad is charged (that's where all of he sites are saved on). Don't let my laziness deter you- cloth diapers are amazing!!

Girls who have felt movement for a while did you have days where you felt nothing!? I've not felt him since midday yesterday, it's now 6am. I've cried and cried. I know it's normal in the beginning but I can't help but worry. I am so scared to lose him. I just can't :cry:

Have you tried laying on your left with a glass of orange juice? I'm sure everything is fine, but I'm not much help at the moment as I'm only 16+5 and havent felt any movement yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->