*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Pm- how cute!! That looks exactly like a shot I got of my son at 20 weeks <3 I love seeing sonograms and how different every baby looks :) it makes me wanna rub some bellies :D

Ps, thanks for the shred of hope :') I get all teary thinking about how everything seems to be coming up girl. Having my hubby's first daughter would make me the happiest woman on earth ^_^

Good morning ladies. Been stalking a bit. I'm getting so very excited for the big gender reveal!

A few issues. Hopefully someone can grant me some peace here. My next ob appt is in one week. So I will of course speak with them as well.

My blood pressure keep dropping horribly. I do have hypotension non pregnant but had no idea it would affect this pregnancy so badly. :-( I'm doing everything possible just to keep it above 80/53. It makes me feel absolutely horrid. During the worst spells is when I actually drink my required water intake. Normally I sip Gatorade all day in between my normal intake. Now I've had to switch completely to Gatorade. I'm gonna end up hoarding so much fluids!

A friend did mention it could also be a blood sugar drop and that maybe I should be tested early for diabetes.

I don't eat horribly either. So I'm at a loss here. DH looked it up and apparently bp drops from week 20 to 28. If so this may be a difficult couple months!!

Pix- I wish I had some advice to give, but I have never had those problems before :( early testing may be a good idea. I'm sure someone here can give you some peace of mind. Hope you are feeling well today <3

View attachment 794763
Scan was perfect, baby is measuring exactly 20 weeks, apart from his belly but girls tummys always measured bigger so not bothered about that.
Couldn't get many pics as he was curled up xx

omg ab .. how darn cute is that picture <3 <3 Im glad it went really well xx

Ab, such cute scan pic <3 :).

Pix, Sorry to hear about your bp :cry:. I really have no advice to give you though. I hope your doctors appointment goes well!! 1 more week and you might have some answers!

I know people don't like those front shots sometimes but I think they're adorable :D

Here's a picture of my bubba to brighten y'all's day- Smiles all around!! :)

Btw- thought I would mention before someone asks: The bruised look on his eye is a hemangioma that he has had since 2 weeks old. He has tons of doctors watching it constantly so not to worry <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10
Pm, OMG! Your baby is so adorable!!! <3<3 :)

Bringing this down to a lighter note- I have a picture of my last sonogram at 13w. I have hardly got any guesses posting on here and ingender because the pictures were so horrible. I have a few professional friends who gave me a very soft girl guess. Maybe you ladies could have a go at it??! <3 only 1 of the pictures shows part of the nub

I think :pink: too!

Might be a bit early but has anybody bought any new bits for their babies yet?
I had a summer baby last time so honestly I have no idea what I bought this swaddle blanket today for but it looks cosy haha!

I've also now put one of my Son's teddies in it and I'm carrying it round like a newborn, getting some weird looks off of OH :wacko:

I have almost all of her newborn and 0-3 clothes! Just need to get some more vests and maybe more little outfits and socks, dribble bibs and I'm about done. Then I'll start on 3-6! :haha: I like to be organised! I've also got half of my pushchair paid off, and I've already got her Moses basket. Will start sorting out her nursery in the next few months I think :)

View attachment 794763
Scan was perfect, baby is measuring exactly 20 weeks, apart from his belly but girls tummys always measured bigger so not bothered about that.
Couldn't get many pics as he was curled up xx

Happy 20 weeks ab! Lovely scan pic <3 my girly's tummy was big too!

Good morning ladies. Been stalking a bit. I'm getting so very excited for the big gender reveal!

A few issues. Hopefully someone can grant me some peace here. My next ob appt is in one week. So I will of course speak with them as well.

My blood pressure keep dropping horribly. I do have hypotension non pregnant but had no idea it would affect this pregnancy so badly. :-( I'm doing everything possible just to keep it above 80/53. It makes me feel absolutely horrid. During the worst spells is when I actually drink my required water intake. Normally I sip Gatorade all day in between my normal intake. Now I've had to switch completely to Gatorade. I'm gonna end up hoarding so much fluids!

A friend did mention it could also be a blood sugar drop and that maybe I should be tested early for diabetes.

I don't eat horribly either. So I'm at a loss here. DH looked it up and apparently bp drops from week 20 to 28. If so this may be a difficult couple months!!

Luckily low bp is much better in pregnancy than high so I would try not to worry too much, but I'd definitely mention it with your ob and see what he thinks :thumbup:

I know people don't like those front shots sometimes but I think they're adorable :D

Here's a picture of my bubba to brighten y'all's day- Smiles all around!! :)

Btw- thought I would mention before someone asks: The bruised look on his eye is a hemangioma that he has had since 2 weeks old. He has tons of doctors watching it constantly so not to worry <3

Wow I just noticed how young your little man is! You sure are going to have your hands full mama... best way to have them :D

Thanks for all your well wishes today for my scan! It was fantastic, loved seeing how big she's grown in just 4 weeks since our gender scan :cloud9: she just looks like a real baby now and it really sunk in that I'm pregnant :haha: we had an extra long scan as she was positioned a little awkwardly, then we had to go for a walk and go back in as they couldn't take her heart measurements properly. When we went back she had moved and everything was perfect so I'm obviously over the moon. Here's my beautiful little lady, showing off a great profile even I do say so myself!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/7FF3DD54-2559-478E-9888-EFAD78257D20_zpsak0nd48i.jpg

I feel the same way!! Time can not pass fast enough for me!

Lolly that's a fantastic shot!!! What a cute profile she has :) just plain perfect <3 you can even see her little lips :3

Pm he is gorgeous, there are 13.5 months between my 2 girls, love it like that.
glad scan went well lolly xx

Ab- mine will be just under 12 months apart. Everyone says it will make them super close! I'm so excited I can hardly wait :D

I have yet to decide if I want more babies or not!
OH wants 2 or 3 children. I am still on the fence, can't ever make up my mind.

Kiwi- whatever you choose I am sure it will be just perfect for you both :) my DH is a bit uneasy at the moment. At first I told him we could stop at a girl... Now I want another in like 5 years once both these LOs are grown a bit <3 but by that time he will be 42 and I think he is anticipating to be fairly worn down as this new baby will be his 4th child... I feel evil :p

How old are his other 2 babies if you don't mind me asking? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->