*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Have you got any other high sugary things you can eat/drink? I haven't really felt any regular movements yet but know I definitely did the other day after a can of cola

Just thought I would add I am a first time mum who still not sure if I am feeling baby move on a daily basis so if I've given terrible advice I am sorry

Bb I have posted in your journal.

I also have a stepson. Dh ex moved in round the corner from us at our last house, then stopped him seeing his son even tho he passed our house every day or he could see him when he was playing in the street(at 2.5 years old!!!!!). He has been to court for regular access(he used to come twice a week for his dinner and stay every weekend) but she just pleases herself. Regular access stopped as she realised she would get more from csa if dh didn't see him. Last twice he was at court it was just bcoz her solicitor wanted him to pay her legal fees, which he said he would if she dropped csa and came to a private arrangement, she said no as she might not get as much money!? My dh went bankrupt as there was so much debt that he found out about after she left him!! She too fell preg quick and now her mum has her son most of the time as ex never wanted kids! Dh gets to see him every 6 weeks or so for a few hours if his son is not busy!!
Aaaaarrrgggh, emotional abuse. That woman has put her son, and us, thru so much shit. I don't know how anyone could mess with a child's head like that xx
Sorry for the rant lol. I could write a book xx

I've just got his big brother Tristan on the job, told him baby was being naughty and not wiggling for Mummy. He's blown raspberries on my belly and been putting his mouth on my belly saying hellooooooo and he's started kicking. Thank goodness! I might actually be able to breath again for a bit!

That's good to hear! Hopefully you'll be feeling frequent movements a lot more :) xx

I have been doing for a little while now which is why I worried. Little monkey!

Ab, that must be so rough :(. The only thing I can think of as to why people act that way is because they really don't understand what it means to have a child. Either that or they just don't care.

Bb, That is adorable!!! <3. I am so glad you were finally able to feel him moving around!!

I get most movements when I'm laid on my back and my flab isn't in the way lol. I don't always feel movements but I no its either cos he or she is laid funny or I'm not paying attention to them like when ur really busy. I don't worry about it because I no before long I will get some kicks and a big ass poking out of my stomach

Ab- thanks so much for posting about your DHs ex. It makes me feel like we aren't so alone. Though, I wish that women wouldn't do those things. Really, money is more important than your children? I swear some women just have kids for the attention and money. My DHs ex won't come back and re-mediate before she moves cuz now that we are married with one kid and one more on the way, she is hardly going to get paid at all. I hate how they don't care about their children seeing their father. DHs ex used to live close last year and DH was at her beck and call before the mediation. He would do anything and take any opportunity to see his son. Before we dated she threw him out and he was living out of his car for months in the dead of winter. While he had a hernia and was sick several times with the flu. I took him in and that's how we conceived our son :p she freaked out about it and we were like "that's basically all your fault for making him live on the streets" lets all join together and beat some sense in to these women. Thank you ab and kiwi for your posts in relation to my story. I can actually complain about this to people who understand. I know so many women who beg and plead their baby daddies to see their kids. These women's children have fathers that love them so much and all they do is use them for money among other things.

Bb- that is the cutest thing ever :D how great that he got his little brother to move :) I'm glad your mind is at ease now <3

I haven't really felt any movements yet - at least none that I can be sure of. I hope it starts soon... anyone else in my boat? Or any second time moms not yet feel their first at 20 weeks?

:hugs: to all you ladies dealing with horrible exes! There are some nasty people out there.

How early is it to start nesting? I've either started or have turned into a crazy lady. Have filled my husbands three days off with a long list of stuff for him to do :haha: and I want it done now!!!!

Just wondering who else has journals I here? I stalking a few of you, sorry if i missed anyone .mines in my siggy if you want to take a look

Pm, no problem, I could tell you a lot more but I try not to think about it lol. Xx

Yes same here- if I go too far in to it I will go mad and probably go find this woman myself. I am sure you feel the same. Hugs and good wishes out to you and your hubby <3

0203- I nested really early last pregnancy. So don't feel bad :p who cares if the house is a little extra clean? :3

Yes same here- if I go too far in to it I will go mad and probably go find this woman myself. I am sure you feel the same. Hugs and good wishes out to you and your hubby <3

0203- I nested really early last pregnancy. So don't feel bad :p who cares if the house is a little extra clean? :3

That's true, although mine is a lot LESS clean as part one of the operation was to have a massive clear out :haha: I have stuff everywhere and am itching to get it all sorted!

Lol I sent dh a long text earlier with everything I want to get done on sunday when we are both off. I need to be organised as we will be moving when baby is 3 months and I don't want to be moving unnecessary junk with me xx

It's 2pm and I'm still in my PJs slouched on the sofa. I've done a load of washing and my usual Mummy duties but I am shattered. I can't bring myself to do anything! I wanted to gut our room today!

I have felt lots of movement in the last week. I was told I have an anterior placenta and probably wouldn't feel much until later, but then a friend told me your placenta can move a bit during pregnancy so that is probably what happened. I usually feel movements when I stop moving around and sit for awhile. My DH still can't feel anything, I am hoping that comes soon.

Oh and here is my 20 week bump also one more sleep until u/s!!! (sorry it's sideways)

20 weeks.jpg

Hey everyone, I cannot believe all the awesome gender reveals, I am having my ultrasound on Thursday, I am super pumped to find out!

Also I just bought a bunch of cloth diapers, as this is my first, I thought I would give it a try. Any one else use these, have any advice etc??

I couldn't afford the investment in cloth diapers with my first two but did cloth diaper some of my daycare kiddos and will definitely be cloth diapering my twins Maisy. I've got a RIDICULOUS stash already, and plan to have quite a bit more on board before the boys get here :flower:

My advise would be to:

-join some cd groups for guidance as you go (FB has several good ones)
-don't use the cd "safe" detergents, they don't get the diapers clean enough
-the sun is your friend for any stains!
-don't be afraid to buy secondhand and/or try to get in on co-op's (most of my stash was acquired via ebay and an awesomely inexpensive co-op I found out of Arizona!)

I cloth diapered mostly with my first. I had lots of thirsties and a mix of a few other brands. What did brands did you ladies get? I definitely need some new ones.

Girls who have felt movement for a while did you have days where you felt nothing!? I've not felt him since midday yesterday, it's now 6am. I've cried and cried. I know it's normal in the beginning but I can't help but worry. I am so scared to lose him. I just can't :cry:

I go long periods without feeling LO too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->