*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Not to bring the convo down... but I just found out about an hour ago that my grandmother is in the hospital with heart failure :( we knew it was coming but her whole body is shutting down and it's so hard to handle. Especially being pregnant. Any good thoughts or prayers you ladies can spare would be great <3

I am so sorry to hear this Pm :cry:. My sympathies are with you and your family.

Just to let everyone know I caved and paid for a gender scan lol. We are team blue! So excited and happy :) I dont know how to do the stork lol

Great pictures CA! Congrats on team :blue:!

I'm starting to think il have a big baby if other end of Jan mums aren't feeling movements yet, this is my first, between 15 and 16 weeks I thought it was just gas bubbles, even told the midwife at my 16 week apt that I'm sure it's not kicks just gas. But then they started happening more often and always around the same place, was weird because it felt like muscle twitches or bubbles popping not the flutters people tell u to look out for so I didn't think it was kicks but it's now unmistakable and u can see and feel them on the outside, baby is just a monkey in that when I look or feel it stops and waits till I look away or Take my hand away. I'm not quite 18 weeks so I wasnt expecting to feel this much yet.....I guess around 9lb when born lol

I felt my son Tristan at 16+2. He was only 6lb 7oz when born :)

So sorry PM :hugs: We lost my Husbands Nan exactly 19 weeks and 1 day ago to lung cancer. We were all with her at the end. The weirdest bit is, look at my ticker!

So sorry PM :hugs: We lost my Husbands Nan exactly 19 weeks and 1 day ago to lung cancer. We were all with her at the end. The weirdest bit is, look at my ticker!

Sorry about your Nana :(. That is pretty weird with the pregnancy though.

PM sorry to hear about your gran xx
ca, congrats on team blue. I asked someone yday about the stork. Click go advanced when you go to post and click on the smilies xx

Ca congrats on team blue :) You can also do the stork by doing : blue : but without the gaps :)

Kiwi very strange isn't it! The hospital moved our dates and we were gobsmacked! I'm not sure what my beliefs etc are but I do think Nan had something to do with this pregnancy!

OH felt her move for the first time yesterday! I was laying in bed and she was wiggling around like crazy. I noticed that I could feel her from the outside and quickly called him over. He was able to feel her!! I did not even have to tell him when it happened!! So excited :).

I did not think it was possible since I too have an anterior placenta.

That's so lovely! Congrats!

Barbikins, congrats!

I really want to feel movements already but I know I'm right at the end of January so behind all of you other ladies :) x

I'm due on the 25th and sometimes feel so far behind with appointments and scans! I'm sure you'll be feeling those amazing little kicks any day now x

I'm starting to think il have a big baby if other end of Jan mums aren't feeling movements yet, this is my first, between 15 and 16 weeks I thought it was just gas bubbles, even told the midwife at my 16 week apt that I'm sure it's not kicks just gas. But then they started happening more often and always around the same place, was weird because it felt like muscle twitches or bubbles popping not the flutters people tell u to look out for so I didn't think it was kicks but it's now unmistakable and u can see and feel them on the outside, baby is just a monkey in that when I look or feel it stops and waits till I look away or Take my hand away. I'm not quite 18 weeks so I wasnt expecting to feel this much yet.....I guess around 9lb when born lol

Messica thanks for the tips, I'm not worried about showing ppl round or anything I'm more worried about the timescale of it and as each day passes it's a day closer to meaning we have to put the move on hold until the future (who knows how far into the future) it worries me that we might not sell the house Quick enough or if we find a house that has an upwards chain that the chain might not move fast enough. Then I'm worried that once all that is sorted that we will end up with delays and I will get closer to my due date

I felt DS and this one from 16 weeks. DS was a little early, and only 5lb 5, so really tiny. Maybe we just make very strong babies :thumbup: There's so much to think about when you move home, but try not to get lost in hypothetical situations...easier said than done, I know! I'm guilty of worrying about all the possibilities, but I'm slowly learning to stop concerning myself with things that haven't happened, and start just dealing with the situations that present themselves in reality. My mantra is that whatever the problem is, there's nearly always a solution. Whatever happens with your move, you'll make it work and eventually be all settled in your new home. Good luck with it :hugs:

Not to bring the convo down... but I just found out about an hour ago that my grandmother is in the hospital with heart failure :( we knew it was coming but her whole body is shutting down and it's so hard to handle. Especially being pregnant. Any good thoughts or prayers you ladies can spare would be great <3

I'm so sorry PM :hugs: It's heartbreaking to lose someone you love, but I hope you find peace in saying goodbye. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:

Just to let everyone know I caved and paid for a gender scan lol. We are team blue! So excited and happy :) I dont know how to do the stork lol

Aw congratulations! Lovely scan pics! X

I've got my midwife appointment later this afternoon, and will hopefully hear the heartbeat today :happydance: I'm taking DS with me so fingers crossed he engages with it all and enjoys hearing his baby sibling. Can't wait! Baby is wriggling around like crazy just now...must be excited too :haha:

Thank you <3 we are going up next week it sounds like to see her a final time. I haven't told any family about the new baby. I will be telling her because our little girl will be getting my grandmas middle name as her own. I want her to know before she passes. I'm so heartbroken that she will never get to meet my daughter :/

I am so so sorry hun :hugs: that is lovely what you are doing with the name though. Could you take a scan picture with you? DH lost his grandad when i was 8 weeks pregnant... we took a scan picture with us when we visited a few days before and after him not making any attempt to move for a few days he closed the scan picture in his hand. It made it a very special moment for DH. :hugs: :hugs:

sorry iv not read up yet ladies but i will later on. Im going to add a bump pic.. its not the best but this is my first one at 19 weeks.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2cokly9.jpg

PM, So sorry again hun :hugs:. That is sweet that your little girl will be taking her name.
SM, Lovely bump pic! <3

I've got my midwife appointment later this afternoon, and will hopefully hear the heartbeat today :happydance: I'm taking DS with me so fingers crossed he engages with it all and enjoys hearing his baby sibling. Can't wait! Baby is wriggling around like crazy just now...must be excited too :haha:

So awesome! Will you be finding out the gender? :)

So awesome! Will you be finding out the gender? :)

Aw thanks so much! We're staying team yellow...I enjoy torturing myself with the guessing :haha:

Good luck at the mw buddy, your son will love hearing heartbeat.
Great bump Tara xx

I hope you have a great appointment! :)
No worries on the waiting, must be exciting!

Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts and wishes <3

Bb- that's crazy with the due date- I totally believe in that kind of thing. I'm sure her spirit will live through him.

Sethsmummy- I am going to bring a scan picture and a few pictures of my son. When I get my gender confirmation scan next week I am going to save a picture (we aren't for sure it's a girl yet but I just know. Idk how. Same thing happened when pregnant with DS) I will write baby's name on the back and it'll be going in her coffin at the funeral. If it's a boy by some chance then he will get my late grandfathers name. So either way it'll make her feel great in those last few weeks of life.

I am very sorry to hear about your grandmothers, my DH's nana passed a month before we found out we were expecting, we like to think it was a gift from her.

Also only 1 1/2 more hours until my scan!!!!!!!!! I had a dream last night that I forgot to ask the gender and couldn't stop crying.

Maisy- thank you! I had a few similar dreams last week. One of them was about how I got a scan and they said they would call with the results. I waited an waited by the phone and when they finally called, my son woke me up. I was like noooooooo!!!

Good luck on your scan today!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Lots of prayers to your family!

Congrats on Team Blue!!

Thank you <3 we are going up next week it sounds like to see her a final time. I haven't told any family about the new baby. I will be telling her because our little girl will be getting my grandmas middle name as her own. I want her to know before she passes. I'm so heartbroken that she will never get to meet my daughter :/

I seriously just teared up when I read this. May I ask what the name is?

I am very sorry to hear about your grandmothers, my DH's nana passed a month before we found out we were expecting, we like to think it was a gift from her.

Also only 1 1/2 more hours until my scan!!!!!!!!! I had a dream last night that I forgot to ask the gender and couldn't stop crying.

Can't wait to hear about your scan! Good luck!

Sethsmummy - Great bump pic!

Sorry to hear about your gran Princessmummy. My grandma passed away a just over a month before we found out I was pregnant, the last time I saw her we were talking about my losses and she said that she just knew it was going to happen soon. It feels so connected that thenext chance i had to be pregnant i was. I just wish I could have told her, its her first great grandchild and she would have been so happy. I will also be using her middle name if out baby is a girl. Big :hugs: to you

Lovely bump sethsmummy

Good luck for the scan maisy pie

Sorry if I missed anyone out, I tried to multi quote but my phone went funny.

My little one just gave me a big kick just as I wrote it has bee very quiet today and I was getting a little worried. What a pickle already!

They will be sharing the middle name Irene. My grandma always hated her first name, so we chose the middle. Right now it's looking like Bay Irene (still have some convincing to do on the first name with DH)

I can't stop crying all morning thinking about how they will never meet... And how I won't get to call her and tell her about all the things my kids will be learning and doing :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->