*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Congratulations to all the pink and blue bumps. We are definitely team yellow to the end.
Lovely bump pics to those that have shared - I've yet to take one as its only just forming!
Hugs to those going through hard times xxxx

Janet- I wanted a girl bad the first time too, but I just knew he was a boy somehow :p the bond you get is amazing and I wouldn't change it for the whole world <3 having said that, our son was my DHs 3rd boy and I NEED another female in here lol. Even all of our pets are male!! I have a feeling this one is a girl, but to be safe, my DH has had to keep me from buying girly things just yet. Have to wait until the 27th to find out. I thought buying boy clothes wouldn't be as fun but I actually had more fun shopping for cute little man outfits :D
I hear you about needing another female in the house!:winkwink:

I'm totally excited about having a boy now.

We are team blue! :blue:

Everything was great, here is a pic!

YAY!! Congrats on Team :blue:!!

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good doppler I can get that can at least pick it up at 15 weeks or more? Just in case I want another baby :p. The dopplers I am looking at online don't seem to be very clear on when they can detect the hb. If at all possible could you also include a link of where I can buy said doppler if you ladies offer any suggestions? I was thinking anywhere from $30-$50.

I got the sonoline b, and was able to pick up the hb very faintly (after searching a while for it) from around 9.5 weeks. It's gotten so much stronger since then- I'm amazed I could hear it that early! (The bpm indicator is way off though- I just time it)

https://m.ebay.com/itm/151096902835

Also there are some that ship within the US that come with gel for a few extra dollars :3 I want one so bad but we can't afford one at the moment ;_;

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good doppler I can get that can at least pick it up at 15 weeks or more? Just in case I want another baby :p. The dopplers I am looking at online don't seem to be very clear on when they can detect the hb. If at all possible could you also include a link of where I can buy said doppler if you ladies offer any suggestions? I was thinking anywhere from $30-$50.

My Doppler has been WONDERFUL! Not sure how I'd get through this without it!

I bought two different ones. The first was the Sonoline B Fetal Doppler with the LCD Back Light and the 3MHz Probe for $52.49.

The second was the Sonoline C Fetal Doppler with the LCD Back Light and BOTH the 3MHz and 2MHz Probes for $117.95. ($85.95 + $32.00 for the 2MHz probe).

I got both at https://www.fetaldoppler.net/. Shipping was fast and I had no problems.

I found the heartbeat at 11 weeks with the first one (Sonoline B), but it would have worked sooner if I had been looking in the right place (it was a lot higher than I thought it would be). I also have a lot of scar tissue that gets in the way, so it would definitely work by 15 weeks on a normal person!

I'm assuming the second one (Sonoline C) would have worked the same, if not sooner.

I only ordered the second one for fun...plus I knew I could sell them for a good price.

I have the Sonoline B as well. Found one on ebay for $48, brand new. Works just fine!

Thank you so much ladies!! :D

We went ahead and ordered ours! We ordered some gel separately since it did not come with any for this auction. They said it will take 10-15 days to get here. I am so excited!!! I went with the pink one hehe of course.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ulrasound-...oline-C1-/201071591364?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

https://m.ebay.com/itm/151096902835

Also there are some that ship within the US that come with gel for a few extra dollars :3 I want one so bad but we can't afford one at the moment ;_;

Awwww, I am so sorry hun :(. I hope you guys are able to get one soon.

I got my sonoline b off craigslist and love it. I didn't even bother with the gel, just use ky jelly. I know some ladies use baby oil. Just need something for the probe to slide around on the skin. I'm plus sized and even though mine is only a 2 MHz , I've been able to get the hb consistently from 13wks.

I have a Sonoline B. Have been hearing heartbeat since just after 8 weeks :)

I'm really struggling with itchy eyes, the pollen count is low so I'm not sure why but they are so so bad. The Doctor gave me some eye drops but they burn so bad I can't use them. Have any of you had anything similar in pregnancy?

I got the pink sonoline B off of amazon for £38, I got it at 14 weeks because I had some bleeding and the midwife refused to see me.. found the heart beat straight away :)

Anyone else Team Yellow?!
Doing it for the husband LOL

Me! Need to stay strong at my scan tomorrow. We are both pretty sure we want to stay team yellow bit quite curious

Team yellow all the way for us! The hospital where I delivered DS were grossly negligent on many levels, one of which was that they did not call my husband to tell him I was about to give birth. By the time they contacted him, I was already pushing and he arrived about 5 minutes late. We were robbed of that "you've got a son/daughter!" moment in the delivery room. So, it is really, really important to us that we get the opportunity to have that moment this time. I'm so excited about it!

I have a Sonoline B. Have been hearing heartbeat since just after 8 weeks :)

I'm really struggling with itchy eyes, the pollen count is low so I'm not sure why but they are so so bad. The Doctor gave me some eye drops but they burn so bad I can't use them. Have any of you had anything similar in pregnancy?

Not having the itchy eyes, but just wanted to say I hope it gets better asap!

Me! Need to stay strong at my scan tomorrow. We are both pretty sure we want to stay team yellow bit quite curious

Team yellow all the way for us! The hospital where I delivered DS were grossly negligent on many levels, one of which was that they did not call my husband to tell him I was about to give birth. By the time they contacted him, I was already pushing and he arrived about 5 minutes late. We were robbed of that "you've got a son/daughter!" moment in the delivery room. So, it is really, really important to us that we get the opportunity to have that moment this time. I'm so excited about it!

That is so sad :cry:.
I hope you two get the moment you deserve this time!!

thank you everyone i was really nervous about posting a bump pic <3

Just to let everyone know I caved and paid for a gender scan lol. We are team blue! So excited and happy :) I dont know how to do the stork lol

Congratulations hun!

my DH lost his Maternal grandmother this week. Same day our baby's birthday. We had a daughter & she was born on the 19th of this month. She's lived 6 days. I wish his grma didn't die on the same day though. It's been a hard week.

so so sorry you had to go through this hun :hugs: They will be watching over you together hun <3

Congrats to everyone finding out genders! And so many cute scan pics!

Sethsmummy, your bump picture is gorgeous!:kiss: It makes me ALMOST brave enough to post mine...almost. But then again, I still don't show AT ALL. Are you more comfortable with the gender? I was pretty disappointed to find out I'm having a boy, but now I can't even imagine anything else. But I have to admit, when we were at the store picking out the first baby purchase, I was obsessed with all the little girly things. They're so cute! There was a teeny tiny pink bathing suit with all kinds of ruffles that I almost bought...good thing hubby was there to stop me.

I'm so sorry for everyone's losses around the time you got pregnant. :cry:I had a big loss too exactly when we conceived. It's pretty amazing. My grandfather died right around the time I was born and everyone always said I am so much like him. Even though I never knew him, I always felt close to him because of that.

Thanks hun! I am definitely more comfortable hun.. we will have it double checked on the 10th just to be sure (since the tech was so rubbish) but iv already got some little outfits and am looking forward to getting some more proper little clothes <3 I will always feel a little loss at not having a girl but i get 3 strapping men to help out when needed once they are older :haha: they have no idea what they are in for :haha:

congratulations on a fab scan and team blue hun!

sorry iv not read up yet ladies but i will later on. Im going to add a bump pic.. its not the best but this is my first one at 19 weeks.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2cokly9.jpg

Lovely bump pic...you look beautiful! Ah, I love the bumps!

my DH lost his Maternal grandmother this week. Same day our baby's birthday. We had a daughter & she was born on the 19th of this month. She's lived 6 days. I wish his grma didn't die on the same day though. It's been a hard week.

I am so sorry for your losses barbs, I'm sending you a massive hug :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations! Fantastic news x

My midwife appointment went really well; she found the heartbeat instantly and it was so beautiful and strong! DS held my hand while we listened, and said that he thinks baby is a girl. I got all teary...it was such an amazing moment. He seems utterly convinced he's getting a sister...does he know something I don't :haha:

<3 thank you hun! that was my pre hair brushed etc getting the boys ready for the school run :haha:
awww i think children do have a sense.. seth kept saying this was a boy and he was right :)

YAY!! Congrats on Team :blue:!!

I also have the sonoline B. found hb from 17+1 but i was looking too low plus i need to lie on my side to get him.

oh my gosh hun im so so sorry they were horrid. I know what its like for the hospital to be negligent. I really hope that this time you will get a perfect birth.. i too am hoping for the same :hugs: x

Thanks ladies! Looks like I made a good choice in getting the Sonoline. It is not the B version instead its the C1 or something like that.

I think they're all as good as each other when it comes to sonoline hun :) my midwife has a sonoline but its not a B xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->