*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

That's really awful 0203, sorry to hear that :/

Anyone else's hormones really get the better of them?
I just had a major breakdown and had to ring my mum over for help.. My OH is really unwell with his crohn's disease and my 2 year old still has naps but never does if I try and get him to nap, so I have an over tired, moody, bored child who simply will not listen to me. I was just trying to make him dinner and he just got the cereal box and threw cereal everywhere, then when I was bringing out his dinner, I dropped it all over the carpet and the pasta sauce was bright orange! :nope::nope:

aww hun im sorry your OH is really unwell hun :hugs: and oh no for the sauce! nothing worse than pasta sauce!

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well! I spent the night in the emergency/delivery room triage last night. What happened... I took a nap at 6:30, woke up at 8:00 with blurry vision and a numb hand. I called our local nurse hotline and they suggested calling the nurse at the hospital I'm registered to give birth at. When I called they said to come in right away. I ended up waiting for almost 4 hours for a doctor to tell me that if the vision blurriness comes back I should see an ophthalmologist and that my hand was probably tingling because I slept on it. It was such a waste of time. The only good thing that came of it was we got to hear our baby's heartbeat which was a nice strong 155bpm!

im glad your ok hun!

Hey all! Just checking in. I've been so busy at work I just don't have much time to read all my BnB stuff lately! I can't believe how many recent family member losses there have been!! Add me to the list. I found out that my cousin died in a motorcycle accident last week. She was 29, and was my aunt and uncle's only child. We weren't super close at the time of her death, but spent a lot of time together as kids. It just tore me up thinking about how my aunt/uncle and her husband will be suffering greatly in the month's to come:( Especially being pregnant, you put yourself in their shoes and think about how horrible it would feel to lose a child. In addition to dealing with that and the funeral last week, I worked 50 hours and was about ready to quit my job. We're worked like dogs and nobody seems to care. I think I totally overdid it and because of all the stress of everything, my nausea was so bad over the weekend it was like I was in the first tri again! It's improved again though, thank goodness.

We find out the gender in 5 days!! I can't wait. I just need a "pick-me-up" and I always feel super happy after my OB appointments. Just hope baby is healthy and all goes well.

so so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: sorry your work are being horrid aswell hun you can get a note from your midwife requesting reduced duties. its either midwife or GP you can get it from.

The asda baby event starts today UK ladies. I had a quick look on the website but I'm not feeling particularly inspired at the moment. As a first time mum it's a bit bit overwhelming so I'm going to make a list of everything I still need to buy first

I've had a look but also not inspired much. Just spend £90 on clothes for the boys instead :haha:

The asda baby event starts today UK ladies. I had a quick look on the website but I'm not feeling particularly inspired at the moment. As a first time mum it's a bit bit overwhelming so I'm going to make a list of everything I still need to buy first

I looked and wasn't that impressed! I'll go into store on Monday :)

Glad everything turned out to be absolutely fine wifey, never nice to get a fright like that!

So sorry for your loss mrsstrezy :hugs: I hope everything goes perfectly at the scan and you get a great potty shot!

:hugs: to you too MummyLaura! It's moments like that that tip you over the edge! Why is it that the days you're feeling hormonal are always the days that stupid things like that happen? For what it's worth, I'm getting the odd day where the hormones definitely get the better of me: I never really swear or anything, but yesterday I ended up having a big sweary rant just because my DH asked me to check a date on the calendar for him. I also cried over a story about someone's tattoo. :wacko:

On a more sane note, DH felt baby kicking from the outside a couple of days ago :cloud9:

In a really good mood today! Felt my first little movements yesterday and I've been feeling them today, 98% sure it wasn't gas haha. Wriggled around like mad when I put the cold gel on from my Doppler :)

Got my scan in 3 days!! (Today is almost over so basically 2) and tomorrow will be consumed by work so I'm soooo excited, on a high!! Anyone else get their private scans from baby bond? (Can't remember if I've asked before lol)

Xx

Ooh I'll have to look online, I don't live near any asda's and I don't drive haha :blush:

In a really good mood today! Felt my first little movements yesterday and I've been feeling them today, 98% sure it wasn't gas haha. Wriggled around like mad when I put the cold gel on from my Doppler :)

Got my scan in 3 days!! (Today is almost over so basically 2) and tomorrow will be consumed by work so I'm soooo excited, on a high!! Anyone else get their private scans from baby bond? (Can't remember if I've asked before lol)

Xx
Yayyy, that's so exciting! :happydance:

I think I did too much today (attempted to move furniture- don't ask me why)... I've had lower back pain when I try to lift things for the past few weeks, but after this morning it's constant. and painful. I'm also having some bad pains in the lower left side- almost like cramps- like that whole side of my hip is having issues (that's the side of my back that has most of the pain). I figure at least it's not the whole uterus, which makes me think it's just RLP.

Also- been getting sharp aches and pains all through my lady parts... guessing this is related to RLP as well. I've had random short bursts in previous weeks, but last night it hit sudden and bad... unpleasant!

Hoping a night of rest and doing little tomorrow will help. I've got my 20-week appt in a few days, and if for some reason it's still around, I'll be asking about it.

I'm done trying to lift things!

I agree asda sale is pants. I got the Johnson baby bath service for half price (more for the box than the contents lol) and Xmas gifts for my niece n nephew. I did see a lovely fleecy hat, mitts and booties set that would have been perfect for winter, it looked almost wool mixed with fleece, looked very warm but I decided that £12 was too much when I can just layer other clothing items up to have the same effect then I save money and use the mountain of clothing I'm inevitably only going to use once

Firstly I asked not find find out the sex and she kept saying "he" I'm still counting myself as team yellow though. When I asked for an extra photo which I was willing to pay for she said "no, that's what you get for having a naughty baby. I've already eaten into another patients time by getting him to move around" this may be true but in the waiting room there were others who clearly had more than one photo. Now I have to make to rubbish decision on who doesn't get a real copy. Throughout the whole thing she was just really cold , had no bedside manner at all.

I know the main Important thing is that he or SHE is happy and healthy and I may just be hormonal but it really put a downer I what was supposed to be a lovely experience

Boo. That's so crappy. I really don't understand some people! Glad baby is looking good though!

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well! I spent the night in the emergency/delivery room triage last night. What happened... I took a nap at 6:30, woke up at 8:00 with blurry vision and a numb hand. I called our local nurse hotline and they suggested calling the nurse at the hospital I'm registered to give birth at. When I called they said to come in right away. I ended up waiting for almost 4 hours for a doctor to tell me that if the vision blurriness comes back I should see an ophthalmologist and that my hand was probably tingling because I slept on it. It was such a waste of time. The only good thing that came of it was we got to hear our baby's heartbeat which was a nice strong 155bpm!

I'm sorry you had a little scare. I'm glad you got some reassurance with baby though!

Hey all! Just checking in. I've been so busy at work I just don't have much time to read all my BnB stuff lately! I can't believe how many recent family member losses there have been!! Add me to the list. I found out that my cousin died in a motorcycle accident last week. She was 29, and was my aunt and uncle's only child. We weren't super close at the time of her death, but spent a lot of time together as kids. It just tore me up thinking about how my aunt/uncle and her husband will be suffering greatly in the month's to come:( Especially being pregnant, you put yourself in their shoes and think about how horrible it would feel to lose a child. In addition to dealing with that and the funeral last week, I worked 50 hours and was about ready to quit my job. We're worked like dogs and nobody seems to care. I think I totally overdid it and because of all the stress of everything, my nausea was so bad over the weekend it was like I was in the first tri again! It's improved again though, thank goodness.

We find out the gender in 5 days!! I can't wait. I just need a "pick-me-up" and I always feel super happy after my OB appointments. Just hope baby is healthy and all goes well.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope you have a great scan!

Xx

Yay for first movements!! It's so fun! Have a great scan!

UB!!! SCAN IS ALMOST HERE!!! :happydance:

:happydance: Good Luck girls!
I have mine on Wednesday and I'm a nervous wreck. I need to know that he is ok!

Still 3 weeks till my scan :-( boo hoo this waiting sucks.

Vivid dreams are making a come back lol,last night's dream involved a beach invasion by the Palestinians, me and oh being caught in a beach tent, they tried taking oh away but I said no because we're having a baby soon, they thrn started feeling my belly to make sure I was telling the truth, then the gross bit, they took another hostages eyes out and folded them into my stomach (how the hell!!) then they went away and I turned round n ohs eyes were gone too so I had to guide him everywhere.....weird!!

I have my scan Wednesday as well and I'm dyinggg D:

I have felt a few movements in the past 5 days, so that is somewhat comforting. It's killing me to know all is well and if I am awaiting my little princess like I have been praying for <3 good luck to all you ladies!!!

Vivid dreams are making a come back lol,last night's dream involved a beach invasion by the Palestinians, me and oh being caught in a beach tent, they tried taking oh away but I said no because we're having a baby soon, they thrn started feeling my belly to make sure I was telling the truth, then the gross bit, they took another hostages eyes out and folded them into my stomach (how the hell!!) then they went away and I turned round n ohs eyes were gone too so I had to guide him everywhere.....weird!!

That is one weird dream lol! I have had some pretty crazy ones myself.

I have my scan Wednesday as well and I'm dyinggg D:

I have felt a few movements in the past 5 days, so that is somewhat comforting. It's killing me to know all is well and if I am awaiting my little princess like I have been praying for <3 good luck to all you ladies!!!

Yay for scans!! I hope you get your lil princess too <3.

Are you ladies coming up to your Anatomy Scan then?
I have bi-weekly scan's because I"m high risk. Next one is this Wednesday.
I live for my scan's....to hear that things are good. I'm always a bit nervous for them.

I have another 2 weeks till my anatomy scan and making sure its definitely a boy in there :haha:

im glad im not the only one having crazy dreams! I've had 2 murder dreams, 2 miscarriage dreams and a dream of having a girl. all very very vivid.

Are you ladies coming up to your Anatomy Scan then?
I have bi-weekly scan's because I"m high risk. Next one is this Wednesday.
I live for my scan's....to hear that things are good. I'm always a bit nervous for them.

sorry to hear your high risk hun but woo for bi-weekly scans! that must be amazing to see how much baby changes!

Good luck for scans ladies that have them today/tomorrow :dance: i hope they go well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->