*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

0203- that's too bad :( but I imagine she blessed you upon leaving this world with a wonderful new little life <3 what a great story

They will be sharing the middle name Irene. My grandma always hated her first name, so we chose the middle. Right now it's looking like Bay Irene (still have some convincing to do on the first name with DH)

I can't stop crying all morning thinking about how they will never meet... And how I won't get to call her and tell her about all the things my kids will be learning and doing :cry: :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mine will be sharing the name Ann as my grandma hated her first name Sheila. Such a sad coincidence that so many of us lost someone special around getting/being pregnant :hugs:

Aww <3 yes it is :/ I am hoping her spirit will move and be with this new baby as it grows up. I hope we can all get through this as easily as possible. I am trying not to stress for the babies sake. But I can't help breaking down every hour or so. My grandma was like a second mother to me- she helped raise me since my biological father didn't care about my mother or I. The last few times I have really cried hard I have been holding my son and I swear I felt a few tiny kicks from new baby. I don't think it's gas, but she has been silent for a while so it is a relief.

My grandmas first name is Winifred, so I think the middle name will be much easier :p or I may just ask her what she wants the middle name to be and let her choose whatever she wants. Either will be amazingly special for me and her.

my DH lost his Maternal grandmother this week. Same day our baby's birthday. We had a daughter & she was born on the 19th of this month. She's lived 6 days. I wish his grma didn't die on the same day though. It's been a hard week.

Sorry for you all losing someone special.
Barb that makes it doubly hard xx

Barb- I am sooo sorry :( I can't imagine what y'all are going though. You are SO strong. Tons of good thoughts and vibes coming your way <3

my DH lost his Maternal grandmother this week. Same day our baby's birthday. We had a daughter & she was born on the 19th of this month. She's lived 6 days. I wish his grma didn't die on the same day though. It's been a hard week.

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses Barb! Hugs to you! :hugs:

Congrats to everyone finding out genders! And so many cute scan pics!

Sethsmummy, your bump picture is gorgeous!:kiss: It makes me ALMOST brave enough to post mine...almost. But then again, I still don't show AT ALL. Are you more comfortable with the gender? I was pretty disappointed to find out I'm having a boy, but now I can't even imagine anything else. But I have to admit, when we were at the store picking out the first baby purchase, I was obsessed with all the little girly things. They're so cute! There was a teeny tiny pink bathing suit with all kinds of ruffles that I almost bought...good thing hubby was there to stop me.

I'm so sorry for everyone's losses around the time you got pregnant. :cry:I had a big loss too exactly when we conceived. It's pretty amazing. My grandfather died right around the time I was born and everyone always said I am so much like him. Even though I never knew him, I always felt close to him because of that.

Janet- I wanted a girl bad the first time too, but I just knew he was a boy somehow :p the bond you get is amazing and I wouldn't change it for the whole world <3 having said that, our son was my DHs 3rd boy and I NEED another female in here lol. Even all of our pets are male!! I have a feeling this one is a girl, but to be safe, my DH has had to keep me from buying girly things just yet. Have to wait until the 27th to find out. I thought buying boy clothes wouldn't be as fun but I actually had more fun shopping for cute little man outfits :D

We are team blue! :blue:

Everything was great, here is a pic!

Attachments

• baby boy.jpg
    baby boy.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
sorry iv not read up yet ladies but i will later on. Im going to add a bump pic.. its not the best but this is my first one at 19 weeks.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2cokly9.jpg

Lovely bump pic...you look beautiful! Ah, I love the bumps!

I am so sorry for your losses barbs, I'm sending you a massive hug :hugs::hugs:

We are team blue! :blue:

Everything was great, here is a pic!

Congratulations! Fantastic news x

My midwife appointment went really well; she found the heartbeat instantly and it was so beautiful and strong! DS held my hand while we listened, and said that he thinks baby is a girl. I got all teary...it was such an amazing moment. He seems utterly convinced he's getting a sister...does he know something I don't :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->