*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Ohhhhhh man! I would have flicked my hubby in the balls if he was dreaming of someone else lol xD I haven't had any dreams about me having sex- but I'm always really horny in the dreams o_o it's so odd! I also have tons of dreams about my hubby liking other women. Probably insecurities about his prior relationships >_<

Yes and I am switching OBs yet again :p so they're going to be doing a scan for themselves to see if everything is going well <3

I hope it doesn't take too long for you!! The waiting is horrible the day of- even a few hours seems like a few days @_@

Why are you switching PM??

So many scans this week! How fun!

Yes and I am switching OBs yet again :p so they're going to be doing a scan for themselves to see if everything is going well <3

I hope it doesn't take too long for you!! The waiting is horrible the day of- even a few hours seems like a few days @_@

Why are you switching PM??

So many scans this week! How fun!

Well, I switched from the one I had with my son because of many reasons (I had a thread about it, it's a long story. A lot of things happened with his birth that I was not happy about). I went to another ob and I had requested a specific woman, yet the office gave me someone else. Then they drug tested me because I was "too pepp"y (I know I mentioned that in this thread last week. Still wasn't happy with the reasoning. Idc about being tested but I feel like I was being profiled or something). Also- that office didn't work with the chain of hospitals I am comfortable with (NOVA hospitals- they are one of the best on the east coast USA with child care). So now I found a great ob with awesome reviews who works within those hospitals <3 I am excited.

Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck with the upcoming scans! I can't wait to hear how all the little babies are doing and whether they're girls or boys :happydance:

I hope you're all doing great today! As for these dreams, I've had a few really vivid dreams which have been mostly nonsense...and one uber sexual dream that was..em...nice lol!! I'm usually a terrible, terrible sleeper but during pregnancy I sleep like a log....I love it!

Ohhhhhh man! I would have flicked my hubby in the balls if he was dreaming of someone else lol xD I haven't had any dreams about me having sex- but I'm always really horny in the dreams o_o it's so odd! I also have tons of dreams about my hubby liking other women. Probably insecurities about his prior relationships >_<

My Hubby wasn't dreaming of anyone else :lol:
I usually have sex dreams when we haven't had sex for a week or so.

Ohhh you were talking about in the dream!! Sorry :p I still wake up and get after my hubby if he does somethin bad in my dreams XD haha

(Middle of the night)

Me: -shakes hubby till he wakes- "why did you leave me for her?!?!?"

Hubby: -startled- "what are you talking about?! I'm so confused!!"

:rofl: My Hubby does the same to me! I usually just snuggle up to him really tight and he knows! :lol:

Aww that's cute :D that's usually my hubby's response after the confusion cuz he's too tired to deal with me :p he just grabs me and pulls me close and rubs my back. I suppose it's an addiquate response >.> lol!!

Sounds like Wednesday is going to be a busy day for scans- that's when mine is as well! Looking forward to seeing the doc b/c i've been in a ton of pain, and I just want to make sure it's normal... but still nervous that something is going to show up on the scan!

I'm starting to feel a weight / lump from inside my abdomen (assuming baby), and unsure if i'm feeling the beginnings of movements or imagining things (both are very possible!)

SCgirl- sounds like baby :) I was so worried about not feeling my LO then, I got that feeling last week. This week and especially today I am feeling teeny tiny kicks!! So exciting ^_^ can Wednesday be here already?!

Had an appointment with my new ob today and so far I like him, baby's heartbeat was 156, will be called for a scan soon hoping it will be booked for the next few days, I ended up buying 2 really cute sets of clothes today, one was really girly and the other a bit more boyish but they were to cute to pass up!
I feel everyone on the dreams, I haven't had any in a while but last night I had one that woke me up and I was terrified I had lost it!
I've also had some odd pressure that's hard to the touch in my lower abdomen for the past few weeks, it's worse when I'm laying on my back and a few times I've pushed on it and it seemed to move not long after so I'm assuming it's the baby, it always feels like I have a full bladder though and each time I go to pee it's nothing but a few drops... Not fun at all!

Speaking of peeing, I've been sick for the last week or so and twice now I've sneezed and ended up peeing a little... I guess that's what I get for laughing at and making fun of my mom in the past when it happened to her?

oooo all the scans..super exciting...as for me DH felt baby last night for the first time..

Actually the dreaming part of it doesn't bother me, I don't get upsetting ones or anything just plain weird ones lol. I wouldn't mind sex dreams either, in the past my sex dreams (usually when we hadn't bd for a bit) would result in me orgasming in my sleep lol, needless to say I woke up a happy lady on those days.

Luckily I do think it will go really quick till my scan, I'm bk at work from Wednesday n got my 4 shifts in a row then one more week of days n probably cramming in house viewings then I have a week of nights n they always go quick n then my scan is straight after a night shift, finish at 7 on the Monday morning n scan is at 8:50 so enough time to come home n get changed, drink to fill bladder n get food. They better not keep me there 4 hours again like last time, that's the last thing I want after a night shift.
Anyone have their scan after me or am I the last in this thread :-( seems so long since my last one

Actually the dreaming part of it doesn't bother me, I don't get upsetting ones or anything just plain weird ones lol. I wouldn't mind sex dreams either, in the past my sex dreams (usually when we hadn't bd for a bit) would result in me orgasming in my sleep lol, needless to say I woke up a happy lady on those days.

Luckily I do think it will go really quick till my scan, I'm bk at work from Wednesday n got my 4 shifts in a row then one more week of days n probably cramming in house viewings then I have a week of nights n they always go quick n then my scan is straight after a night shift, finish at 7 on the Monday morning n scan is at 8:50 so enough time to come home n get changed, drink to fill bladder n get food. They better not keep me there 4 hours again like last time, that's the last thing I want after a night shift.
Anyone have their scan after me or am I the last in this thread :-( seems so long since my last one

My next scan is the 16th I don't remember when you said yours was? Sounds like you have been super busy!

Caught him! Small kick at the beginning and another about half way through :cloud9:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0siD_IemlJI&feature=youtu.be

Love it <3. I wish I still had my belly pierced :(. The ball at the end fell off and I was broke at the time and could not get a new metal ring. The only option I had was those cheapie plastic ones. I am hopefully going to get it re-pierced at some point.

Had an appointment with my new ob today and so far I like him, baby's heartbeat was 156, will be called for a scan soon hoping it will be booked for the next few days, I ended up buying 2 really cute sets of clothes today, one was really girly and the other a bit more boyish but they were to cute to pass up!
I feel everyone on the dreams, I haven't had any in a while but last night I had one that woke me up and I was terrified I had lost it!
I've also had some odd pressure that's hard to the touch in my lower abdomen for the past few weeks, it's worse when I'm laying on my back and a few times I've pushed on it and it seemed to move not long after so I'm assuming it's the baby, it always feels like I have a full bladder though and each time I go to pee it's nothing but a few drops... Not fun at all!

Speaking of peeing, I've been sick for the last week or so and twice now I've sneezed and ended up peeing a little... I guess that's what I get for laughing at and making fun of my mom in the past when it happened to her?

Yay for new doctors that you like! I feel you on the bladder part. I am the exact same way lol.

oooo all the scans..super exciting...as for me DH felt baby last night for the first time..

Yay congrats hun! :hugs: That must have been so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->