*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Good luck with all the scans ladies!! My scan is on Wednesday and I've never been more excited/nervous for anything in my life!!

Hope your scan goes well barbs. I had my 20 week scan last week, got my cardiac scan at 24 weeks, then growth scans at 28 and 34 weeks, I love checking that he is ok and seeing him moving around xx

Good luck with all the scans ladies!! My scan is on Wednesday and I've never been more excited/nervous for anything in my life!!

good luck hun. I just spotted your signiture :D you got married on my birthday :cake: :D

Good luck wifey! What time is your appointment at??! Mine is at 1pm. I will probably be updating straight from the office after everything happens :p

Hello all!! Wow 20 weeks already! I am so beyond belief. Baby girl is doing good. I only use my doppler once a day now. I have a doc appt today and an anomaly scan tomorrow at the hospital. Def feeling pregnant now.

I have achy knees and pains in abdomen/groin area that are off and on...other than that I am good. Still on my progesterone and baby aspirin regimen. Gonna ask doc today when I can be taken off.

Hope all you girls are well, just wanted to update! :)

good luck hun. I just spotted your signiture :D you got married on my birthday :cake: :D

Thanks, December 8th is a great day!! :)

Good luck wifey! What time is your appointment at??! Mine is at 1pm. I will probably be updating straight from the office after everything happens :p

Thank you, my apointment is at 9:00am - but I'm not sure if they'll be on time or what time I'll actually be seen since it's at the Ultrasound clinic in the hospital - last time I was there it was packed. Hopefully they will stick to apt times!! Good luck to you as well, I look forward to hearing your update! Are you going to be finding out gender??

Yes and I am switching OBs yet again :p so they're going to be doing a scan for themselves to see if everything is going well <3

I hope it doesn't take too long for you!! The waiting is horrible the day of- even a few hours seems like a few days @_@

Are you ladies coming up to your Anatomy Scan then?
I have bi-weekly scan's because I"m high risk. Next one is this Wednesday.
I live for my scan's....to hear that things are good. I'm always a bit nervous for them.

My one is just to look at the gender, don't have my anatomy one for another 3 weeks.
Hope everything goes well for you xx

Still 3 weeks till my scan :-( boo hoo this waiting sucks.

Vivid dreams are making a come back lol,last night's dream involved a beach invasion by the Palestinians, me and oh being caught in a beach tent, they tried taking oh away but I said no because we're having a baby soon, they thrn started feeling my belly to make sure I was telling the truth, then the gross bit, they took another hostages eyes out and folded them into my stomach (how the hell!!) then they went away and I turned round n ohs eyes were gone too so I had to guide him everywhere.....weird!!

I have another 2 weeks till my anatomy scan and making sure its definitely a boy in there :haha:

im glad im not the only one having crazy dreams! I've had 2 murder dreams, 2 miscarriage dreams and a dream of having a girl. all very very vivid.

Are you ladies coming up to your Anatomy Scan then?
I have bi-weekly scan's because I"m high risk. Next one is this Wednesday.
I live for my scan's....to hear that things are good. I'm always a bit nervous for them.

sorry to hear your high risk hun but woo for bi-weekly scans! that must be amazing to see how much baby changes!

Good luck for scans ladies that have them today/tomorrow :dance: i hope they go well!

Dreams are crazy! I dreamt we didn't make it in time and hubby had to help deliver him in the room :p Can't wait for your scan update! :happydance:

I have a lot of vivid dreams. Very weird ones.
A few baby ones....miscarriage yes that too.
Some nights I wake after a strange dream & shake my head LOL

Same- I have been having either really upsetting or really weird dreams every night. Sometimes I wake up crying and sometimes I am just confused D:

Lots of baby dreams about learning the gender but I almost never find out @_@

I think we can all agree they're something we could all live without lol!

I've been having vivid dreams too. I had a miscarriage dream what was super upsetting.

Last night I had a dream that my husband's parents were super cranky and moody towards us. Very weird since they've never been anything but wonderful. They could not be more excited, it's adorable.:cloud9:

Ditto on the vivid/weird dreams! I've been having them every single night, and during every single nap, since getting pregnant. I had one dream about gender and it was a boy. I've read a lot that if you dream of a specific gender it's usually the opposite, so I'm excited to find out and see if that theory is true!

With my son I actually had one gender dream and it was a little boy. Needless to say, it was correct :3

I hope this time what you are saying is true because last week I had a dream that it was another boy and I was crushed. I woke up crying... Which I feel horrible about because I do want a girl, but I will love my LO no matter what.

Your lots vivid dreams are tame compared to mine :rofl: I keep dreaming about sex houses, sex, sex and more sex! :rofl:

I had a girl dream and a boy dream this time. With my son I dreamt he was a boy and he was :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->