*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Yes and I am switching OBs yet again :p so they're going to be doing a scan for themselves to see if everything is going well <3

I hope it doesn't take too long for you!! The waiting is horrible the day of- even a few hours seems like a few days @_@

Why are you switching PM??

So many scans this week! How fun!

Well, I switched from the one I had with my son because of many reasons (I had a thread about it, it's a long story. A lot of things happened with his birth that I was not happy about). I went to another ob and I had requested a specific woman, yet the office gave me someone else. Then they drug tested me because I was "too pepp"y (I know I mentioned that in this thread last week. Still wasn't happy with the reasoning. Idc about being tested but I feel like I was being profiled or something). Also- that office didn't work with the chain of hospitals I am comfortable with (NOVA hospitals- they are one of the best on the east coast USA with child care). So now I found a great ob with awesome reviews who works within those hospitals <3 I am excited.

Yes, I remember your previous story, and the whole drug testing thing. I must've missed that you were switching after that. I'm glad you've found someone you can be happy and move forward with. Many women are too timid to switch providers, but it really is so important!

Yes, I remember your previous story, and the whole drug testing thing. I must've missed that you were switching after that. I'm glad you've found someone you can be happy and move forward with. Many women are too timid to switch providers, but it really is so important!

Hehe I am such a stubborn person! If I am not treated like a princess I am switching! I actually went through 2 OB's before I got my current one for those exact reasons. I have that American mentality of "we want what we want now and we better get it" lol.

I technically have 4 OB's now too. They like to switch me between them so i can meet them all in case someone other than my original OB has to be the one to help me deliver. So far I have met 3 of them. The girl is kinda standoffish, but the 2 men were wonderful sweeties <3.

21 weeks today and hubby felt baby last night!
Good luck for all the upcoming scans ladies xx

I actually like male OBs better. It's odd but they're generally just so sweet :) the women get opinionated and testy with me sometimes. Glad people agree with me on switching when not comfortable :D one friend I have told me to just suck it up and stay with my old ob. I was like... Uh... No?

Congrats ab!!! That's so exciting :)

I actually like male OBs better. It's odd but they're generally just so sweet :) the women get opinionated and testy with me sometimes. Glad people agree with me on switching when not comfortable :D one friend I have told me to just suck it up and stay with my old ob. I was like... Uh... No?

Suck it up and deal? Yeah right lol. When are people ever going to learn how to stop kissing ass and stick up for themselves.

I agree, I actually prefer male OB's now. The female OB's tend to not care as much as the males do. Go figure right lol?

I am not sure kiwi lol. I am not that kind of person who shuts their mouth though. Like when they told me why they tested me I told them they seriously were worried cuz I was so friendly? Told them I guess nobody around here has good manners anymore and that I would be sure to not be so "peppy" next time I come in. Grrrr!!!

The male OBs seem to sympathize a lot more- I thought it would be opposite too since most female OBs have kids themselves. But they too have a more "suck it up" attitude. The men feel bad I guess watching women doin all this work to have babies- more respect coming from them for sure. Yknow, besides my old OB not lifting my son so I could see him after delivery >_<

Hey ladies! I've lots to catch up on, really struggling to get online during these school holidays so sorry if I've missed any gender reveals. Congrats to all those who've had recent scans :dance:

Love the video BB, and that's fab news ab! I'm feeling bubs kick from the outside too, but yet to get OH to feel them. She's always sleeping when he's home, so saves her wiggly dances for me during the day or at night in bed when he's fast asleep :haha:

21 weeks today and hubby felt baby last night!
Good luck for all the upcoming scans ladies xx

So fun!

That's ridiculous that someone would say that in this day and age. A woman's birth experience is life altering, and it's so important to start with a good provider.

Hey ladies! I've lots to catch up on, really struggling to get online during these school holidays so sorry if I've missed any gender reveals. Congrats to all those who've had recent scans :dance:

Love the video BB, and that's fab news ab! I'm feeling bubs kick from the outside too, but yet to get OH to feel them. She's always sleeping when he's home, so saves her wiggly dances for me during the day or at night in bed when he's fast asleep :haha:

Yay to feeling LO on the outside. It's so nice!

I'm team :pink:!
Found out I'm having a little princess! Soo excited that I cried in primark when we bought a pink baby grow <3

Here's a profile, potty shot, and a picture where it says 'It's a girl'

Attachments

• 10437281_10152345768042406_1932454293_n.jpg
    10437281_10152345768042406_1932454293_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 10654108_10152345768182406_1682235697_n.jpg
    10654108_10152345768182406_1682235697_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 10654132_10152345767932406_1083845724_n.jpg
    10654132_10152345767932406_1083845724_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 10363560_10152345798692406_443682116228919049_n.jpg
    10363560_10152345798692406_443682116228919049_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
Doctors office just called, I have my next ultrasound next Wednesday the 3rd of September, hoping that they will tell me what it is there and not make me wait till my appointment next month for the doctor to tell me!

Congrats laura!! Super jelly! <3 I'm getting so excited for my appointment tomorrow now!! Time is NOT going by fast enough. I need to know if I am carrying my little princess. It's killing me!! I will cry either way but I will probably bawl my eyes out if I get my little girl. Come on 1pm tomorrow!!! Just get here already!!!!!

Congrats Laura! I can't make out your potty shot though... trying to work out which bits are her "bits" and her legs and failing miserably! Cute profile shot!

Congrats Laura! I can't make out your potty shot though... trying to work out which bits are her "bits" and her legs and failing miserably! Cute profile shot!

Congrats laura!! Super jelly! <3 I'm getting so excited for my appointment tomorrow now!! Time is NOT going by fast enough. I need to know if I am carrying my little princess. It's killing me!! I will cry either way but I will probably bawl my eyes out if I get my little girl. Come on 1pm tomorrow!!! Just get here already!!!!!

Congratulations :)

Thank you girls! :flower:
ttc_lolly - haha I had the same problem, because it's kinda far away, I'll mark it out and post it. Sonographer said she can't see any boy bits and she made out 3 lines for the labia x

Here is the pointed out potty shot, she didn't pick the best of pictures to print off haha

Attachments

• 10437281_10152345768042406_1932454293_n.jpg
    10437281_10152345768042406_1932454293_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 13
Ahhh yes I see it now, I think! I didn't see the cute little foot there, but did see her little bottom! I thought it was more of a back shot lol, but it's clearer now you've pointed it out :thumbup: exciting times!

Congratulations laura xx
good luck tomorrow PM xx

Lolly, if you are updating front page I am having a boy xx

Ca mine is the morning of the 15th so just the day before urs, should have been 8th but oh is a tool and always thinks things can wait resulting in me having to reschedule scan because he's away with work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->