*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Itsnowmyturn- I'm so sorry!!! My hubby almost didn't make it to our first scan with our son cuz of work. He got in just as the lady started. I was friggen livid cuz he told them specifically he had to leave early to get there on time. Stay strong and positive!!

Yay for all the gender reveals and scans!! Congrats to all of you!!
Also fab video bob and yay for outside kicks girls, I am yet to have those but am a bit behind you all being at the end of jan.

I get my scan next Wednesday so only one more week to go!!! So excited and nervous!!

I had another appointment yesterday with my anatomy scan. They confirmed that it's another girl, and the due date they gave me (and said they wouldn't change anymore) is January 18th.
I spent most of last week at the beach, then left and crossed two states to see my sister who was in labor. After 18 hours, she had a c section and a healthy baby girl. 8 pounds, 6ounces,14 in head,22in long
I'm tired and sore from riding and sitting in the waiting room. Plan on taking it easy this weekend

Lolly, Not sure if you did it yet but "Mummy to be x" is having a boy too! If you are update the pages.

I'm team :pink:!
Found out I'm having a little princess! Soo excited that I cried in primark when we bought a pink baby grow <3

Here's a profile, potty shot, and a picture where it says 'It's a girl'

Congrats!! That is so exciting! Welcome to Team :pink: :happydance:

Congrats laura!! Super jelly! <3 I'm getting so excited for my appointment tomorrow now!! Time is NOT going by fast enough. I need to know if I am carrying my little princess. It's killing me!! I will cry either way but I will probably bawl my eyes out if I get my little girl. Come on 1pm tomorrow!!! Just get here already!!!!!

I am so excited for you PM <3. I so can't wait to hear what you are having!!

I had another appointment yesterday with my anatomy scan. They confirmed that it's another girl, and the due date they gave me (and said they wouldn't change anymore) is January 18th.
I spent most of last week at the beach, then left and crossed two states to see my sister who was in labor. After 18 hours, she had a c section and a healthy baby girl. 8 pounds, 6ounces,14 in head,22in long
I'm tired and sore from riding and sitting in the waiting room. Plan on taking it easy this weekend

Congrats hun! Welcome to Team :pink: :happydance:

20 weeks pregnant today! Feels like such a massive milestone getting half way! Keep growing and stay safe in Mummy's tummy little man!

I have my scan in just over an hour. Nervous and excited!

Happy 20 weeks baby bb.
Enjoy your scans today ladies xx

Had the anomaly scan yesterday and baby is free of issues so far. However, they will be checking her heart rate more as I get further along because of my positive ANA's. Doc at hospital says to keep on the progesterone/baby asa so I am.

One thing concerns me is last Sunday I was in ER and they did a abdominal and internal scan and my cervical length was 5cm but today the tech said 3.3cm but it was only a abdomen u/s so not sure if that makes a difference. Doc says everything looks good so far.

I had to post my 20 week 5 day scan (but baby herself is measuring 21 weeks)

Attachments

• IMG_20140826_121502.jpg
    IMG_20140826_121502.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
Glad your scan went well :)

Here's my precious boy :cloud9:
He is perfect :)

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/11D8B843-F6BD-48DF-8A47-8D619F7477A2_zpsuc4f2h8y.jpg

Lovely scan pics ladies! Wow, 20 weeks already! Half way there ladies!! Glad all is good with your babies. I go a month from now for my anatomy scan, which seems a lifetime away. I've had bad af type cramps yesterday. Any of you ladies get this, this far in pregnancy? I was soooo worried, but it went away after a while. I hope it never comes back!

Sunshine, Congrats on team :pink:! Love the scan pic!
Bb, lovely scan picture!

Officially 22 weeks today! :happydance:

Had the anomaly scan yesterday and baby is free of issues so far. However, they will be checking her heart rate more as I get further along because of my positive ANA's. Doc at hospital says to keep on the progesterone/baby asa so I am.

One thing concerns me is last Sunday I was in ER and they did a abdominal and internal scan and my cervical length was 5cm but today the tech said 3.3cm but it was only a abdomen u/s so not sure if that makes a difference. Doc says everything looks good so far.

I had to post my 20 week 5 day scan (but baby herself is measuring 21 weeks)

3.3 is still fine for a length, but a vaginal ultrasound is way more accurate at measuring anyway. Glad everything's looking good!

Glad your scan went well :)

Here's my precious boy :cloud9:
He is perfect :)

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/11D8B843-F6BD-48DF-8A47-8D619F7477A2_zpsuc4f2h8y.jpg

Great scan pic! Congrats and happy 20 weeks!

Scan in a hr! Its the anatomy scan so hoping everything is good. Also hoping we stay team :pink: ! Good luck to all the ladies with scans today!!!

Holy moly!

You guys are crazy busy!! Love all the scan pics!! I keep comparing with my peanut to see if baby looks more boy or girl!!

So. Sitting at the dr's office and I gained 8 pounds in a month!!! Whaaaa!?! And a I sit here I realize I'm bloody starving!! Good grief!

Anyone else gain a bit at this point? They don't seem to be worried at all.

Had our scan this morning, everything with baby was great just a low placenta that should fix itself. We're officially TEAM BLUE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->