*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Congratulations Wifey :)

I've written full details in my journal but today has been shot apart from my scan! I think I have a sickness bug, can't keep anything down :(

Holy moly!

You guys are crazy busy!! Love all the scan pics!! I keep comparing with my peanut to see if baby looks more boy or girl!!

So. Sitting at the dr's office and I gained 8 pounds in a month!!! Whaaaa!?! And a I sit here I realize I'm bloody starving!! Good grief!

Anyone else gain a bit at this point? They don't seem to be worried at all.

I've gained about 9 lbs I think. I'm gonna have to give up sugar. I'm already fat and I don't want to gain a lot. My last pg, I actually lost. The biggest difference is I used to drink diet soda, but switched back to regular. Too much sugar. :(

Hi ladies!

I felt confident that I would know the results of the gender scan today....in my mind this baby has always been a girl. I was WRONG!! We're having a BOY!! Team Blue baby!!:blue::blue::blue:

It was such an amazing surprise. Best part of this pregnancy by far. Seeing him move all around was so awesome. Everything looks great with the anatomy, which was even better news. Now I won't see baby again until he's born! It's crazy to think about. Only thing I'm slightly upset about is my weight gain...I've gained 13 pounds so far:-/ I feel like it's too much but my doctor says there is no reason to be concerned. I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to exercise more. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congrats on team blue wifey!!!

So I ended up in the ER last night with what I thought was some serious food poisoning (I don't even wanna go in to details on it. Soooooo nasty)
They ended up ordering an ultrasound for my gallbladder and the baby. So I could not get an official gender scan today or more pics at my ob appointment <\3
Howevvveeeeerrrr :D the ultrasound tech was nice enough to get on under the baby and tell me what she thought. Looks like we are 80-90% sure we are team....

:pink: !!!!!!!!!!!

We are SO excited :) today couldn't have been more perfect- we broke the news to the rest of the family and my dad especially is over the moon!!
Such a relief

Everyone's scans look awesome :) sorry I have none to share

Congrats of gender. I hope I'm not wrong with my gender, I have finally picked out a name, it's the only one iv liked for ages, much prefer it as a middle name and every now and then I'm not too keen on it but I think if I use it regularly enough between now and birth it will sound weird as anything else lol.

Iv only gained 3lb so far however my bump is seriously on the sprout lol. I had an average target of 1lb every 2 weeks so 20lb in total, so I would have been happy being 9lb up by now but it just means that if I start to gain a little faster I can rein it in a bit, il get weighed every 2 weeks and see what it's up to, if it gets within 3lb of what I hoped to be around that time il watch my eating habits more. I really wouldn't be concerned about ur weight gain ladies, it happens to everyone in different proportions some ppl gain it all in second tri n not much in third others gain it all in third (which will probably be me)

:pink::blue::happydance: Huge congratulations to everyone on their gender scans...I'm so happy for everyone! Happy healthy girls and boys for all us jelly beans! So beautiful!

We had our big scan today. I was amazed at how quickly everything was checked- I hardly knew what I was looking at, even though the us tech explained everything we were seeing!

everything on the baby measured at least one day ahead, with everything averaging 20+3 (ranged 20+0 to 20+6). I think the only thing that was right at 20+0 was some sort of head circumference- everything else was a few days past that. they said everything looks normal, and aren't changing the due date.

baby wouldn't stop moving. we got to watch him for quite a while, because he would take forever to get into position, then wouldn't stay there! so, no good profile or face picture.

it was also confirmed that we're having a boy- the tech said there's no doubt in her mind!

When I was describing my pains to the doc, she said she's referring me to a PT- said it's already bad sciatic nerve pain.

I figured I had gained weight this time since all I crave is pizza and ice cream. Surprisingly I have lost 8 pounds so far. Doctor isn't worried, I lost 20 pounds with my first, and have some extra to lose anyway. My bump is really showing these days, though, and she's growing as expected.

I figured I had gained weight this time since all I crave is pizza and ice cream. Surprisingly I have lost 8 pounds so far. Doctor isn't worried, I lost 20 pounds with my first, and have some extra to lose anyway. My bump is really showing these days, though, and she's growing as expected.

How in the heck does that happen lol you are so lucky!

We finally decided on a name for our lil girl! We are going with Riyah!

Ahhh you told me that and I forgot! Sorry!! <3

Has a nice ring to it ^_^ rolls off the tongue quite nicely

I have a question, my boyfriend and I both really like Kaiden for a boy and Cadence for a girl... If we were to use these as sibling names in the future do you think they would sound too similar? On top of that my name is Kaitlyn and honestly they all sound close to me but thought I'd get another opinion.

They all do sound similar to each other.

Hi ladies!

I felt confident that I would know the results of the gender scan today....in my mind this baby has always been a girl. I was WRONG!! We're having a BOY!! Team Blue baby!!:blue::blue::blue:

It was such an amazing surprise. Best part of this pregnancy by far. Seeing him move all around was so awesome. Everything looks great with the anatomy, which was even better news. Now I won't see baby again until he's born! It's crazy to think about. Only thing I'm slightly upset about is my weight gain...I've gained 13 pounds so far:-/ I feel like it's too much but my doctor says there is no reason to be concerned. I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to exercise more. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congratulations!!

Congrats on team blue wifey!!!

So I ended up in the ER last night with what I thought was some serious food poisoning (I don't even wanna go in to details on it. Soooooo nasty)
They ended up ordering an ultrasound for my gallbladder and the baby. So I could not get an official gender scan today or more pics at my ob appointment <\3
Howevvveeeeerrrr :D the ultrasound tech was nice enough to get on under the baby and tell me what she thought. Looks like we are 80-90% sure we are team....

:pink: !!!!!!!!!!!

We are SO excited :) today couldn't have been more perfect- we broke the news to the rest of the family and my dad especially is over the moon!!
Such a relief

Everyone's scans look awesome :) sorry I have none to share

Yay! You got your girl! Welcome to Team Pink! So sorry you were feeling poorly. :hugs:

We had our big scan today. I was amazed at how quickly everything was checked- I hardly knew what I was looking at, even though the us tech explained everything we were seeing!

everything on the baby measured at least one day ahead, with everything averaging 20+3 (ranged 20+0 to 20+6). I think the only thing that was right at 20+0 was some sort of head circumference- everything else was a few days past that. they said everything looks normal, and aren't changing the due date.

baby wouldn't stop moving. we got to watch him for quite a while, because he would take forever to get into position, then wouldn't stay there! so, no good profile or face picture.

it was also confirmed that we're having a boy- the tech said there's no doubt in her mind!

When I was describing my pains to the doc, she said she's referring me to a PT- said it's already bad sciatic nerve pain.

Yay for a healthy scan! Congrats!

How in the heck does that happen lol you are so lucky!

We finally decided on a name for our lil girl! We are going with Riyah!

Very pretty name Kiwi!

I have a question, my boyfriend and I both really like Kaiden for a boy and Cadence for a girl... If we were to use these as sibling names in the future do you think they would sound too similar? On top of that my name is Kaitlyn and honestly they all sound close to me but thought I'd get another opinion.

I think they all sound adorable together!

They are similar but I actually like it :) they sound good together!! Whatever makes y'all happy is what's important

Dolce- thank you! And it's ok :) all better now!!

Yeah pm, you were right! Congrats, but sorry you found out in those circumstances.
Congratulations on team blue mrstrezy.
Congrats on a good scan sc.
Kaitlyn, I like those names together xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back