*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Sorry i have been MIA ladies,

congratulations on all the team blues and team pinks :blue: :pink:

And congratulations on all of the fantastic scans and scan pictures.

#Kailetski I think all those names go really well together <3

Ladies i wouldnt worry too much about any weight gain.. it sounds perfectly fine how much you all have been gaining.

I was 20stone 4 when i got my :bfp: and as of Tuesday i was 20 stone 5lb.. iv yo-yo'd throughout but hopefully can stay steady or loose some. I am expected to not gain any weight according to the anaesthetist :haha: but erm yeah thats not going to happen realistically.

This is what Google says. I actually don't care how much weight I gain because I'll just work on getting it off afterwards. Good ol breastfeeding helps with weightloss anyway :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 11
Congrats on your healthy baby boy SC!

I feel like I am way behind everyone as I still have another week and a half till my anomaly scan. I'm excited to see my little baby again, but as always there's a bit of anxiety there.

I don't weigh myself much, so have no idea how much I've gained if anything! I know I lost over half a stone in first tri and I'm not sure how much I've put on. Weight gain is the last thing on my mind to be honest. I'm health conscious, I eat well and am active so I know that whatever I put on I'll lose eventually anyway. I think I put on about 2 stone maybe with DS, but I was back to normal within 3 months. I did BF those first few months and do think that helped burn the calories a bit. Though, I did eat a LOT of cake during that time too lol!

kailetski I think the names are lovely, even if they do have a similar sound.

I feel like I am way behind everyone as I still have another week and a half till my anomaly scan. I'm excited to see my little baby again, but as always there's a bit of anxiety there.

I don't weigh myself much, so have no idea how much I've gained if anything! I know I lost over half a stone in first tri and I'm not sure how much I've put on. Weight gain is the last thing on my mind to be honest. I'm health conscious, I eat well and am active so I know that whatever I put on I'll lose eventually anyway. I think I put on about 2 stone maybe with DS, but I was back to normal within 3 months. I did BF those first few months and do think that helped burn the calories a bit. Though, I did eat a LOT of cake during that time too lol!

I have 1 week 6 days till my anomoly scan :)

I still have a few weeks until my 20w scan :( it seems so far awayyyy!! I just wanna see her again to make sure all is well and get new scan pics!!! Silly hospital didn't give me any :'(

aww no hun i hope they give you some from your anomoly scan! we always have to ask otherwise we dont get at our hospital. xx

I still have a few weeks until my 20w scan :( it seems so far awayyyy!! I just wanna see her again to make sure all is well and get new scan pics!!! Silly hospital didn't give me any :'(

Was it the visit to the ER that did not give you any? They did the same to me when I was 7w. The tech told me the reason was because they do not want people just coming in for free ultrasounds and pictures, treating them like an OB office. Which tbh, I can totally understand even though it made me sad inside :cry:.

Seth- well I went in to the er the other night- not for a scan. I was sick and they wanted to check on her.

Kiwi- so odd! I guess I can understand that. Though, I wish they would have made exceptions for the actual sick women >_< since they made it so I couldn't get a scan the next day <\3

I only questioned because I did have GD previously, and it seemed as though that gain was almost a warning to it. I'd love to avoid it if at all possible. But It seems as though that possibility is entirely up to my body no matter what I do. At least that test isn't for another 6 weeks. Till then I'll just enjoy what I can.

Seth- well I went in to the er the other night- not for a scan. I was sick and they wanted to check on her.

Kiwi- so odd! I guess I can understand that. Though, I wish they would have made exceptions for the actual sick women >_< since they made it so I couldn't get a scan the next day <\3

aww so sorry you were ill hun! :hugs: are you better now? xx

Yes!!! Thanks for asking :D I feel great now!

Except a headache but I'm sure that's from the hormones :p

I get those headaches too hun. I am glad your otherwise well again hun.

i didnt post it on here but my DH managed to loose my maternity notes on tuesday after my anaesthetics appointment.. he left it on the bus!! we called the bus company and the hospital and the police yesterday to see if anything had been handed in.. but nothing .. i was in a right state :cry: ... got a call this morning... A bus driver had found them on his bus this afternoon :happydance: WEnt and picked them up earlier on.. so happy to have them back. You can tell they had a sneak peak through the scan photos :haha: But who can blame them .. they are rather cute <3 :haha:

Hello ladies! Since finding out the gender yesterday I've been going nuts with shopping. I can't help myself. I placed a huge order on 0-3 sleepers at Old Navy (they have a great sale right now - some are even 2 for $11!), and right after our scan yesterday I picked up a bunch more stuff... is anyone else going as crazy as me? I don't want to overbuy but I really can't help it.

PS: I picked up a pack of Aden + Anais swaddle blankets, they are a bit pricey, but they are so cute and soft and stretchy, perfect for swaddling. I highly recommend them!

I have bought a pack of vests and 2 sleepsuits and thats it until i have gender confirmed at my anomoly scan on the 10th. The woman at the private scan was rubbish so i want a second opinion (she didnt get a clear potty shot!)

But once i know properly i will go nuts lol. I LOVE having them in little outfits so will spend a fortune getting clothes as i have nothing in newborn/0-3 and 3-6! xx

ooo but one thing i did notice.. in the scan pics i have printed from my private scan... i have one pic that i thought was just nothing.. BUT it seems shes left a potty shot in there that she shouldnt have! You cant really see anything but i will charge my phone so that i can post the pic and see if you ladies think its a potty shot or just a weird pic of nothing x

I have 1 week 6 days till my anomoly scan :)

We can keep each other company during the loooooong wait! X

I only questioned because I did have GD previously, and it seemed as though that gain was almost a warning to it. I'd love to avoid it if at all possible. But It seems as though that possibility is entirely up to my body no matter what I do. At least that test isn't for another 6 weeks. Till then I'll just enjoy what I can.

:hugs: Pix x I hope you manage to avoid it this time, it must be a worry for you. Did it have a big impact in your last pregnancy, or can the impact be reduced in any way if you know you have it? Sorry for the questions, you can totally ignore me if you like! I hope no matter what we can be a good support for you here x

I get those headaches too hun. I am glad your otherwise well again hun.

i didnt post it on here but my DH managed to loose my maternity notes on tuesday after my anaesthetics appointment.. he left it on the bus!! we called the bus company and the hospital and the police yesterday to see if anything had been handed in.. but nothing .. i was in a right state :cry: ... got a call this morning... A bus driver had found them on his bus this afternoon :happydance: WEnt and picked them up earlier on.. so happy to have them back. You can tell they had a sneak peak through the scan photos :haha: But who can blame them .. they are rather cute <3 :haha:

Yay for getting your notes back! Can't wait to see the secret potty shot you have!

Sethsmummy- Glad you got your notes back! Sounds like something my OH would do :haha:
Congrats on all the :blue: & :pink: bumps! Glad you got your princess PM :cloud9:

Think we might have a possible name in the running!

It used to be Imogen but someone put my OH off that name :( but we both like Autumn. I know she's obviously not going to be born in that season but it's a gorgeous season and we love the name regardless.

Felt lots of heavy kicks today but still not strong enough for OH to feel them :(

Laura- that's too bad!!! I love Imogen <3 remindes me of one of my fave female artists Imogen Heap. Autumn is beautiful too though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->