*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Name chosen <3 Thank goodness for that, OH was just 'no' after every name I said :')

Attachments

• posible name.jpg
    posible name.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Im a bit bummed out. The doctor thinks I may have gallstones. She's given me a months worth of ranitidine incase the pain I've been getting this week is just heartburn and acid related but I'm now waiting for an ultrasound on my gallbladder. I had a liver function blood test and that's come back normal. Fingers crossed!

Littleluce- so sorry you have to go thru that!! I just had an us on my gallbladder cuz they were afraid of stones. All clear though. I hope your pain subsides soon!!

Congrats on your healthy baby boy SC!

I feel like I am way behind everyone as I still have another week and a half till my anomaly scan. I'm excited to see my little baby again, but as always there's a bit of anxiety there.

I don't weigh myself much, so have no idea how much I've gained if anything! I know I lost over half a stone in first tri and I'm not sure how much I've put on. Weight gain is the last thing on my mind to be honest. I'm health conscious, I eat well and am active so I know that whatever I put on I'll lose eventually anyway. I think I put on about 2 stone maybe with DS, but I was back to normal within 3 months. I did BF those first few months and do think that helped burn the calories a bit. Though, I did eat a LOT of cake during that time too lol!

kailetski I think the names are lovely, even if they do have a similar sound.

I have 1 week 6 days till my anomoly scan :)

I still have a few weeks until my 20w scan :( it seems so far awayyyy!! I just wanna see her again to make sure all is well and get new scan pics!!! Silly hospital didn't give me any :'(

We can keep each other company during the loooooong wait! X

I only questioned because I did have GD previously, and it seemed as though that gain was almost a warning to it. I'd love to avoid it if at all possible. But It seems as though that possibility is entirely up to my body no matter what I do. At least that test isn't for another 6 weeks. Till then I'll just enjoy what I can.

:hugs: Pix x I hope you manage to avoid it this time, it must be a worry for you. Did it have a big impact in your last pregnancy, or can the impact be reduced in any way if you know you have it? Sorry for the questions, you can totally ignore me if you like! I hope no matter what we can be a good support for you here x

Thanks. :)

It had enough of one. I already watch what I eat and I had rather big babies for a tiny woman. Not dramatically huge but over 8lbs is enough!! I'd hate to be considered to have ill health! With dd it was so bad in the end I lost 35lbs after delivery. :-/ she was 8.8 and then add to the placenta. That's still over 20 of water weight. It was insane.

Im a bit bummed out. The doctor thinks I may have gallstones. She's given me a months worth of ranitidine incase the pain I've been getting this week is just heartburn and acid related but I'm now waiting for an ultrasound on my gallbladder. I had a liver function blood test and that's come back normal. Fingers crossed!

Oh no!! I wish you the best of luck as I hear this can be terribly painful.

Also. I haven't figured out multiquote!!!

Name chosen <3 Thank goodness for that, OH was just 'no' after every name I said :')

Very beautiful name!!

I had gallbladder pain with DD1, but no stones thankfully. The pain was terrible! Sorry to hear you're going through this too. :hugs:

Oh no!! I wish you the best of luck as I hear this can be terribly painful.

Also. I haven't figured out multiquote!!!

Hit the multiquote button on all the posts you'll want to reply to, then hit "post reply" when you're done. You can't use the quick reply box.

SM, Glad you got your notes back hun!
ML, Beautiful name!

I hope everything is ok for you :(.

I get those headaches too hun. I am glad your otherwise well again hun.

i didnt post it on here but my DH managed to loose my maternity notes on tuesday after my anaesthetics appointment.. he left it on the bus!! we called the bus company and the hospital and the police yesterday to see if anything had been handed in.. but nothing .. i was in a right state :cry: ... got a call this morning... A bus driver had found them on his bus this afternoon :happydance: WEnt and picked them up earlier on.. so happy to have them back. You can tell they had a sneak peak through the scan photos :haha: But who can blame them .. they are rather cute <3 :haha:

Yay for getting your notes back! Can't wait to see the secret potty shot you have!

thanks hun I couldnt get a decent picture of the scan (its a pretty blurry scan pic to start with) But ill upload it and see if any of you think its a potty shot too.

Sethsmummy- Glad you got your notes back! Sounds like something my OH would do :haha:
Congrats on all the :blue: & :pink: bumps! Glad you got your princess PM :cloud9:

Think we might have a possible name in the running!

It used to be Imogen but someone put my OH off that name :( but we both like Autumn. I know she's obviously not going to be born in that season but it's a gorgeous season and we love the name regardless.

Felt lots of heavy kicks today but still not strong enough for OH to feel them :(

Thank you :)

<3 Gorgeous name.. My mums friends little girl is called Autumn Jade <3

aww noo hun :hugs: I really hope the pain goes away and there are no stones there.

SM, Glad you got your notes back hun!
ML, Beautiful name!

I hope everything is ok for you :(.

Thanks hun!

https://i59.tinypic.com/vzx4rk.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/2yo6d8y.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/8wmkns.jpg Highlighted on this one where it is that i think its the potty shot??

This pic is 2D whereas the rest of them i have are 3D... its also not on the disk i have so i know i wasn't supposed to have this picture. I dont know if it is a potty shot but :shrug: :shrug:

I hope you feel better soon littleluce

SM I am so glad you got your notes back. Sorry I am no good when it comes to what's what In scan photos

Last night DH and I had a pretty terrifying time. We had been out to the cinema and for a meal when we were involved in a car accident. We were both unhurt apart from some bruises luckily buy I had to go to hospital to check on baby. It took ages for them to find baby on the doppler which was really scary but they did and I am so relieved to report that everything is fine. They said I can have extra appointments if I like for the next few weeks to check on the heartbeat to ease my worries as babies movements still not established, can have active days and can have quiet days. As soon as we got home baby have me a really big kick to let me know they were okay.

Sethsmummy- Glad you got your notes back! Sounds like something my OH would do :haha:
Congrats on all the :blue: & :pink: bumps! Glad you got your princess PM :cloud9:

It used to be Imogen but someone put my OH off that name :( but we both like Autumn. I know she's obviously not going to be born in that season but it's a gorgeous season and we love the name regardless.

Felt lots of heavy kicks today but still not strong enough for OH to feel them :(

Love the name...really beautiful!

Oh no, that's rotten! I hope you're not in too much pain and that it turns out to the lesser of there two evils. X

I feel like I am way behind everyone as I still have another week and a half till my anomaly scan. I'm excited to see my little baby again, but as always there's a bit of anxiety there.

I don't weigh myself much, so have no idea how much I've gained if anything! I know I lost over half a stone in first tri and I'm not sure how much I've put on. Weight gain is the last thing on my mind to be honest. I'm health conscious, I eat well and am active so I know that whatever I put on I'll lose eventually anyway. I think I put on about 2 stone maybe with DS, but I was back to normal within 3 months. I did BF those first few months and do think that helped burn the calories a bit. Though, I did eat a LOT of cake during that time too lol!

I still have a few weeks until my 20w scan :( it seems so far awayyyy!! I just wanna see her again to make sure all is well and get new scan pics!!! Silly hospital didn't give me any :'(

I only questioned because I did have GD previously, and it seemed as though that gain was almost a warning to it. I'd love to avoid it if at all possible. But It seems as though that possibility is entirely up to my body no matter what I do. At least that test isn't for another 6 weeks. Till then I'll just enjoy what I can.

:hugs: Pix x I hope you manage to avoid it this time, it must be a worry for you. Did it have a big impact in your last pregnancy, or can the impact be reduced in any way if you know you have it? Sorry for the questions, you can totally ignore me if you like! I hope no matter what we can be a good support for you here x

It had enough of one. I already watch what I eat and I had rather big babies for a tiny woman. Not dramatically huge but over 8lbs is enough!! I'd hate to be considered to have ill health! With dd it was so bad in the end I lost 35lbs after delivery. :-/ she was 8.8 and then add to the placenta. That's still over 20 of water weight. It was insane.

Oh my goodness, that is insane! I remember you mentioning something food related and thinking how sensible you are with your diet earlier in the thread; it must be frustrating to be healthy at all other times and have something happen that is totally out of your control. I had various complications with DS during my pregnancy and felt pretty helpless. I did everything I was supposed to do, and am a healthy person, and yet all this stuff was happening. Fingers crossed everything will be beautifully normal for both of us this time around x

SM I am so glad you got your notes back. Sorry I am no good when it comes to what's what In scan photos

Last night DH and I had a pretty terrifying time. We had been out to the cinema and for a meal when we were involved in a car accident. We were both unhurt apart from some bruises luckily buy I had to go to hospital to check on baby. It took ages for them to find baby on the doppler which was really scary but they did and I am so relieved to report that everything is fine. They said I can have extra appointments if I like for the next few weeks to check on the heartbeat to ease my worries as babies movements still not established, can have active days and can have quiet days. As soon as we got home baby have me a really big kick to let me know they were okay.

Flipping heck 0203! Are you ok? :hugs::hugs: that must've been frightening! I'm so, so glad you got some reassurance and felt that lovely big kick...you must have been so worried. What an absolute nightmare! Here's another hug :hugs:

Hope this isn't too rude, but can we talk about boobies please?!

Mine are reordering, and growing and growing! I'm spilling out of all my bras (even the old, stretched out ones :haha:) and am struggling with clothing already. They're about the same size as they were when I was breast feeding DS and looked liked I'd had implants done, but I'm not even half way there yet! They're gonna end up the same size as my head!

Ahem, anyway, I'm trying to work out when I should go get fitted for nursing bras. I think I waited till I was 7 months last time, but considering I'm already bursting out here I think I'm going to have to buy 2 different sets of sizes. What are you ladies doing?

0203 i know i gave hugs on your thread but heres some more :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mine are reordering, and growing and growing! I'm spilling out of all my bras (even the old, stretched out ones :haha:) and am struggling with clothing already. They're about the same size as they were when I was breast feeding DS and looked liked I'd had implants done, but I'm not even half way there yet! They're gonna end up the same size as my head!

Ahem, anyway, I'm trying to work out when I should go get fitted for nursing bras. I think I waited till I was 7 months last time, but considering I'm already bursting out here I think I'm going to have to buy 2 different sets of sizes. What are you ladies doing?

I would just get some normal sports bras for just nwo until your around 7/8 months hun and then look at getting fitted for nursing bras just incase you grow out of the ones you get now. xx

Glad you, hubby and baby are ok 0203 xx

Love the name...really beautiful!

Oh no, that's rotten! I hope you're not in too much pain and that it turns out to the lesser of there two evils. X

Oh my goodness, that is insane! I remember you mentioning something food related and thinking how sensible you are with your diet earlier in the thread; it must be frustrating to be healthy at all other times and have something happen that is totally out of your control. I had various complications with DS during my pregnancy and felt pretty helpless. I did everything I was supposed to do, and am a healthy person, and yet all this stuff was happening. Fingers crossed everything will be beautifully normal for both of us this time around x

Flipping heck 0203! Are you ok? :hugs::hugs: that must've been frightening! I'm so, so glad you got some reassurance and felt that lovely big kick...you must have been so worried. What an absolute nightmare! Here's another hug :hugs:

0203, that sounds terrifying, glad you're all ok!!

Thanks everyone, I still quite shaken up, keep going over it I my head and I'm bruised and sore but so relieved that everything with baby is okay. Although I do wish they had offered up a scan just for that extra reassurance, I just hope today isn't a quiet day for baby and I feel lots more kicks.

I am in desperate need of new bras and have been for about a month, spilling out if them left right and centre! Trouble I have is I am already a massive cup size that nowhere seems to sell so finding bras that fit are impossible. I think I am going to buy some normal ones for now and then nursing ones a it later on as I'm sure they will keep growing.

That is so scary! :hugs:
I am so happy everything is ok, and baby is doing fine!

Seth- I think so.... It just looks like a pic she did not mean to print. As you said- I can't tell if the potty shot is facing the way you highlighted or the opposite way o_o I have not a clue. Did she give you other potty shots?

I am soooo sorry hun!! I hope you both aren't too shaken from the accident <3 I didn't have nearly as scary of a reason for going in to the ER the other night- however, the Ent there was terrible at finding babies hb. It took him over 5 min and I was crying. He got a new piece for the Doppler and new batteries, then came back. After a min with the new equipment he was able to find baby. Super scary!!! It's terrible you had to go thru so much in one night :( give belly a rub for me! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->