*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

SM - I really can't tell at all if it's a potty shot tbh. Bummer!

I hope you feel better soon littleluce

SM I am so glad you got your notes back. Sorry I am no good when it comes to what's what In scan photos

Last night DH and I had a pretty terrifying time. We had been out to the cinema and for a meal when we were involved in a car accident. We were both unhurt apart from some bruises luckily buy I had to go to hospital to check on baby. It took ages for them to find baby on the doppler which was really scary but they did and I am so relieved to report that everything is fine. They said I can have extra appointments if I like for the next few weeks to check on the heartbeat to ease my worries as babies movements still not established, can have active days and can have quiet days. As soon as we got home baby have me a really big kick to let me know they were okay.

How terrible! I'm so glad you were able to walk away with just some bumps and bruises. :hugs:

Hope this isn't too rude, but can we talk about boobies please?!

Mine are reordering, and growing and growing! I'm spilling out of all my bras (even the old, stretched out ones :haha:) and am struggling with clothing already. They're about the same size as they were when I was breast feeding DS and looked liked I'd had implants done, but I'm not even half way there yet! They're gonna end up the same size as my head!

Ahem, anyway, I'm trying to work out when I should go get fitted for nursing bras. I think I waited till I was 7 months last time, but considering I'm already bursting out here I think I'm going to have to buy 2 different sets of sizes. What are you ladies doing?

The breasts can grow tissue and ducts till about 20 weeks, so you might find that things will settle down for you soon. It's recommended ok to do bra fittings any time after 22 weeks. If you're having trouble now, I agree with buying a couple cheap sports bras to get you through.

I hope you feel better soon littleluce

SM I am so glad you got your notes back. Sorry I am no good when it comes to what's what In scan photos

Last night DH and I had a pretty terrifying time. We had been out to the cinema and for a meal when we were involved in a car accident. We were both unhurt apart from some bruises luckily buy I had to go to hospital to check on baby. It took ages for them to find baby on the doppler which was really scary but they did and I am so relieved to report that everything is fine. They said I can have extra appointments if I like for the next few weeks to check on the heartbeat to ease my worries as babies movements still not established, can have active days and can have quiet days. As soon as we got home baby have me a really big kick to let me know they were okay.

Really hoping all is well and stays well with you!! Car accidents terrify me.

Mine are reordering, and growing and growing! I'm spilling out of all my bras (even the old, stretched out ones :haha:) and am struggling with clothing already. They're about the same size as they were when I was breast feeding DS and looked liked I'd had implants done, but I'm not even half way there yet! They're gonna end up the same size as my head!

Ahem, anyway, I'm trying to work out when I should go get fitted for nursing bras. I think I waited till I was 7 months last time, but considering I'm already bursting out here I think I'm going to have to buy 2 different sets of sizes. What are you ladies doing?

I can't fit into anything. I've decided I don't like bigger boobs though. I'm so used to being small chested that this new figure is insanely foreign!!

?[/QUOTE]

The breasts can grow tissue and ducts till about 20 weeks, so you might find that things will settle down for you soon. It's recommended ok to do bra fittings any time after 22 weeks. If you're having trouble now, I agree with buying a couple cheap sports bras to get you through.[/QUOTE]

I felt like mine had slowed down then this week bam. Back to being itchy and achy.

0203- glad u, hubby & baby are doing ok! Hope your bruises ease up soon!

Seth- those pics are blurry, couldn't really see much until you highlighted it.

Buddy- it would be best to get cheaper bras for now and in a few weeks get the nursing ones!

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Thanks everyone :flower: I know I'm going to have to buy some cheap bras to see to the 7 month mark and then get measured for nursing bras. DS was early so I want to be prepared by 8 months this time around.

That's interesting about the breast tissue, though with DS I definitely grew more in the last tri than at any other time. Then, once my milk came in and I was BF they expanded again. I used to having small boobs so it's a whole new experience having proper boobs and a cleavage...DH seems happy :haha:

0203 glad your all ok.

SM I can't tell if it is a potty shot or not.

Buddy my boobs have accelerated over the last couple of weeks! I have some maternity/nursing bras from when pregnant with my son but I hate that there is no padding at all! :lol:

Random question for you ladies- my dog is not fixed, but he was always really good about not marking things in the house. It all seemed to change when I got pregnant (a little over a month in). Now he is marking upstairs outside of our kids room as well as our room. Anyone know if this could be because he sensed the hormonal change in my body? He's a very clingy dog, so I assume he may be a bit jealous?

My boobs went crazy the first trimester or so, before I even took the test they were noticably bigger to the point I had to start looking for new bras sadly that takes forever for me as nothing ever fits right. Now though they seem smaller than they were before I even got pregnant I think, it my just be me though because I mentioned it yesterday and my boyfriend disagreed saying they were still bigger...
Another boob thing, leakage! I think I started leaking around 13-15 weeks or so but wasn't aware of it, my one nipple was always itchy and sore and seemed to have dry peeling skin, I later found out that this was definitely not the case and I have for sure been leaking, the other day there was a huge wet spot on my shirt that I didn't even notice till I moved and felt cold and wet. This is only going to get worse isn't it?

Random question for you ladies- my dog is not fixed, but he was always really good about not marking things in the house. It all seemed to change when I got pregnant (a little over a month in). Now he is marking upstairs outside of our kids room as well as our room. Anyone know if this could be because he sensed the hormonal change in my body? He's a very clingy dog, so I assume he may be a bit jealous?

My dog does this and it is driving me CRAZY right now! Feel like I'm constantly cleaning up wee and it stinks and it stains new bed sheets and teddies and just grr :(

Seth- I think so.... It just looks like a pic she did not mean to print. As you said- I can't tell if the potty shot is facing the way you highlighted or the opposite way o_o I have not a clue. Did she give you other potty shots?

no she didnt as i say this one was a mistake too as she told me i wasnt allowed a potty shot. Argh bring on the 10th :haha:

he probably is sensing the hormonal shift in the home hun. xxxx

0203 glad your all ok.

SM I can't tell if it is a potty shot or not.

Buddy my boobs have accelerated over the last couple of weeks! I have some maternity/nursing bras from when pregnant with my son but I hate that there is no padding at all! :lol:

I hear you bb! Without a bit of padding I feel like I'm kind of revealed...or something... :haha: I still have a couple of nursing bras from before, but they're pretty washed out. Any excuse for new ones!

I'm a bit clueless with the potty shot stuff, unless it's crystal clear: sorry to be no help SM! Hope time flies till the next scan!

That's crazy about your dogs PM and MummyLaura! It's kinda sweet they're so attached to you, though no doubt the marking of the territory must be pretty annoying! Hope they behave themselves soon!

Thanks, I had a good laugh at this. Mine are going to be the size of my head soon too.

Right now I'm using sports bras like sethsmummy suggested. I'm not totally sure it's working because my boobs are trying to escape. Hmm...I'm not much help am I?:haha:

I need some food ideas. Wednesday I threw up all day, I don't know if it was pregnancy sickness or a bug but I kept nothing down all day. Thursday I threw up in the morning and I've managed to keep food down since but I'm struggling to eat. Nothing is making me want to eat and when I do I hardly manage any at all. I need to find something to get in me for babies sake. Any ideas please?

I need some food ideas. Wednesday I threw up all day, I don't know if it was pregnancy sickness or a bug but I kept nothing down all day. Thursday I threw up in the morning and I've managed to keep food down since but I'm struggling to eat. Nothing is making me want to eat and when I do I hardly manage any at all. I need to find something to get in me for babies sake. Any ideas please?
Awww, that sounds horrible. :hugs:

If it's a bug (food poisoning), usually things go out both ends (sorry TMI).

Have you tried the usual things like chicken soup, broth, crackers, popsicles, plain toast, plain baked potato, bananas, plain rice? If this sickness is sudden, you really might want to call/see your doctor/midwife to make sure it's not something serious (which it probably isn't). I make sure I eat enough protein even when I really don't want to, because I feel better when I do.

Hope you feel better!

I'm not actually feeling sick at the moment. I threw up daily from 6 weeks until about 18 weeks. It was then just 1-2 times a week. I just have zero appetite and really struggle to eat.

I'm not actually feeling sick at the moment. I threw up daily from 6 weeks until about 18 weeks. It was then just 1-2 times a week. I just have zero appetite and really struggle to eat.
I'm sorry hun, I can't really help with that because I struggle with it too. I'm down 18 pounds since getting pregnant.:shrug:

id say probably the best thing is to look for things with a high fat or protein content. Erm so baked potatoe with full fat cheese, and full fat butter. Avacado mash is supposed to be good...

full fat milk, bread, .. hmm im trying to remember the things we were told to try get ds1 to eat but my mind has gone blank.. google will help though if you google high fat diet or high protein diet.. then you could just make small amounts but if possible several times a day? And several snacks if you can manage those too :hugs: x

Thanks :) I actually really enjoy jacket potatoes so will try add some more of them. I've swapped my low fat cheese, butter etc for full fat in hope that that helps.

IT should do hun.. and dont be scared to eat chocolate etc. ;) Also something else that helps is deep fat fried things... i was told when i make ds1's turkey dinosaurs iv to leave them as greasy as possible as that grease has extra calories in it. oo and beans are supposed to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->