*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

hehe ok no grease :haha: but anything along those lines will give you extra calories. do you like avacado? as they've always always been something i was told to give him (but he wouldnt eat) xx

My dog does this and it is driving me CRAZY right now! Feel like I'm constantly cleaning up wee and it stinks and it stains new bed sheets and teddies and just grr :(

Seth- I think so.... It just looks like a pic she did not mean to print. As you said- I can't tell if the potty shot is facing the way you highlighted or the opposite way o_o I have not a clue. Did she give you other potty shots?

no she didnt as i say this one was a mistake too as she told me i wasnt allowed a potty shot. Argh bring on the 10th :haha:

Random question for you ladies- my dog is not fixed, but he was always really good about not marking things in the house. It all seemed to change when I got pregnant (a little over a month in). Now he is marking upstairs outside of our kids room as well as our room. Anyone know if this could be because he sensed the hormonal change in my body? He's a very clingy dog, so I assume he may be a bit jealous?

he probably is sensing the hormonal shift in the home hun. xxxx

ML- ugh that's gross! Glad I don't have pee on the sheets too :| he's just so weird with it sometimes. And I pretty much can't get mad at him cuz he's so darn cute! That and he's a rescue and has been abused so much- he cowars even if you slightly raise your voice at him -_-

SM- ohhhhhh that's odd.. Why wouldn't she let you have a potty shot?!? That would make me mad

she said that its illegal for her to do so. Apparently all clinics had an e-mail earlier that week to say that they were no longer allowed to hand out potty shots as it had been discovered that some people had been passing them into the wrong hands. It is apparently only in england.. but i dont know if i believe her now :S because other ladies have had potty shots. I think she just couldnt be bothered to get a proper potty shot :( she was such a rubbish tech. she judged me by my size before we even got into the scan room.

This is what I mean- look at that face! @.@

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
she said that its illegal for her to do so. Apparently all clinics had an e-mail earlier that week to say that they were no longer allowed to hand out potty shots as it had been discovered that some people had been passing them into the wrong hands. It is apparently only in england.. but i dont know if i believe her now :S because other ladies have had potty shots. I think she just couldnt be bothered to get a proper potty shot :( she was such a rubbish tech. she judged me by my size before we even got into the scan room.

Yea I would look that up. What a fool! Did she say something to you about your size? Who the heck cares- why does she? It is certainly not her business nor does it make you as a person different. This is why I love forums- people don't judge you based on appearance. You ladies are all great, it doesn't matter who looks better than whom around here<3

omg hes so cute!

Yea I would look that up. What a fool! Did she say something to you about your size? Who the heck cares- why does she? It is certainly not her business nor does it make you as a person different. This is why I love forums- people don't judge you based on appearance. You ladies are all great, it doesn't matter who looks better than whom around here<3

i never even thought about looking it up! i know at some hospitals they wont tell you at an NHS scan what the sex is but when your paying for a private gender scan.

oh yes! in the waiting room she was like oh ill talk to you inside the room.. then we got into the first room where they take payment and i said i wanted the disk of pictures.. and she was like oh well i dont know if we will be able to do that.. i dont want to charge you for rubbish pictures.. which i thought fair enough.. then when we got into the scan room she did the whole... well now when we do a scan the picture is effected by how many layers it has to go through.. so i just looked at her and said yes i know i might not get the best pictures but there was no problems with my 12 week scan. so i laid down and she lightly put the thing on my stomach and wiggled it a tiny bit and went *huff* "no i cant do anything with this baby and i cant tell you the sex.. you need to go out and have a brisk walk".. so i did then had to change the boys nappies.. when we got back in again she was huffing and puffing again to start with but warmed up talking to me about autism etc (after shed asked if my boys are healthy) but she didnt put any effort into seeing the gender or even push down on my stomach after i told her she would have to and i was more than happy for her to do so. She looked at her screen (I had a seperate screen in front of me) and you could hardly see anything and she was like "oo well i think its a boy but i cant really see" then a little later on (after huffing and puffing about trying to get the 3d pics) "oh yes i think its a boy but youll have to have it confirmed at your anomoly scan" :dohh: :dohh:

One good thing is on the papers you sign before your scan it says if they got the gender wrong you can get a refund .. so if this isnt a boy i should be able to get my money back! or at least some of it.

Wow... If she said that to me id tell her to go take a brisk walk off a high place -.- you and I know she could probably get a way better view if she just pushed down. My cousin has a bit more to love on her and she has just fine pics. I also have an tech friend who is and has perfectly clear pics as well. Rubbish -_- sorry you had to deal with someone like her! ;(

And yes! I love my furry dog baby! Someone threw him off in a random driveway starving to death with several medical issues. Can you believe some people?!

yep thats what i said to her hun.. i knew shed have to push in.. even with me lifting my stomach out the way (never had to do that at my 12 week scan) she couldnt see anything. If it is her this time she will be told to push down.. i wont ask.

omg the poor thing :( thats so sad.. im glad he now has a loving family <3 <3

Yes just say "oh, if you cant push down harder then maybe I should speak to a manager about bringing in another tech?" Even that will light a fire under her butt. Good luck next time! I hope you get someone way better <3 nobody deserves that at their ultrasound. It's suppose to be a fantastic moment.

It is!! We spent almost 1k fixing all his problems and he has a few on-going issues but we love him <3 He is a favorite at his vet office- he is on their home page and they post updates on him. My little star! 8D Our vet gives us his neurological meds for free because she just loves him so.

omg thats a good idea! i will do that lol but hopefully i get the same woman who did my 12 week scan.

oh wow thats a lot but i bet he is worth it. Thats lovely of them to give you some meds for free. I really dont get how someone could abandon a poor dog :(

Being in the service industry I know what pulling the whole "manager card" thing will do. Most of the time it sends people in to a right state.

I have my own story about a crap tech/nurse (I think almost everyone does lol) When I went in to pre term with my son, the nurse I had was just awful. I refused the flu shot (because when my family gets it for some reason we end up just getting the flu itself). She basically told me that "good mothers" get that shot. Insinuating I'm a bad mom? Before I even had my first child, mind you. She kept on pushing and pushing for it. I was already scared of my baby possibly bein born at 28 weeks- I didn't need that. I complained to my husband in the room right after and he was furious too. She seemed to be kissing a** the next time she came in. I assume she heard us.
Well.. Guess who I got when I went to deliver?? The same dang nurse!! I was in too much pain to ask for a different lady. I cried when they told me I had to get a c-section and she just rolled her eyes at me. Ughh the nerve!!

omg she sounds like a complete cow. pretty much like the ones i had with ds1. I had around 8/9 different people whilst in labour.. then a whole lot more whilst in theatre and not one single one of them was nice.

If they cant be nice they shouldn't be in the bloody job :growlmad: makes me so mad as i was too scared to try for a natural with ds2 and its took me almost 5 years to get over it and be brave enough to consider a vaginal delivery. you would think they would want to make your experience as nice as possible and that mothers ALWAYS know when something is wrong with their body or the pregnancy! :hugs: :hugs:

Right?! Horrid people!! I hope we both get a an awesome team this time around <3 I can't wait to have this baby, even if it has to be another c section ;( I just love the hospital experience and the new baby feeling <3 it's so lovely

it is :D I had a fantastic experience with ds2 and my ELCS there was one midwife who at first i thought she was a cow trying to make me move when i was still numb etc BUT looking back im glad she did as im sure thats the reason i was up on my own the day after and doing eveything myself x

You had a c section the second go around right? The recovery on that is hard. I am nervous for my second time. With my son I also had a nurse who was pushy to make me move. It really helped. But sooooooooooo painful >.<

Bb- I had that with my son and with this one. Some days it would feel like AF was coming. As long as there is no blood- I wouldn't worry hun :) With my son I cramped until the day I was in labour.

So precious!! What's his name?

I'm really crampy today. Please tell me this is normal at 20 weeks?

Totally normal. If I was a little behind on fluids, had to pee, or just overdid things a bit, it would happen a lot. As long as there's no bleeding and you're not huffing through them, it should be fine. Try to eliminate a few easy possible sources for them.

Being in the service industry I know what pulling the whole "manager card" thing will do. Most of the time it sends people in to a right state.

I have my own story about a crap tech/nurse (I think almost everyone does lol) When I went in to pre term with my son, the nurse I had was just awful. I refused the flu shot (because when my family gets it for some reason we end up just getting the flu itself). She basically told me that "good mothers" get that shot. Insinuating I'm a bad mom? Before I even had my first child, mind you. She kept on pushing and pushing for it. I was already scared of my baby possibly bein born at 28 weeks- I didn't need that. I complained to my husband in the room right after and he was furious too. She seemed to be kissing a** the next time she came in. I assume she heard us.
Well.. Guess who I got when I went to deliver?? The same dang nurse!! I was in too much pain to ask for a different lady. I cried when they told me I had to get a c-section and she just rolled her eyes at me. Ughh the nerve!!

I never understood people that were mean when caring for other women. When I was a labor nurse, it was soooo important for me to help them have a good experience. It's a life changing event after all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->