*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Anyone else's boobs started leaking? Mine have slightly today! I don't know if it's coincidence but I ditched my underwire bras yesterday and swapped to maternity bras!

I keep getting like a very faint wet feeling but there's nothing there lol, maybe it's just my imagination x

Same here! Although, I've always had a leak after my dd. I just never dried up completely! My nipples are extremely sore to even really have a look! They've grown too!

Yeh mine are sore too. I haven't really had sore boobs this time just sore nipples!

It's perfectly normal ladies!! It's called Colostrum. I had the same thing with my son from 20w on. It's sooooo gross. If you are breast feeding- that is what baby is going to eat the first few days while the milk comes in :)

Seth- oh ok! Well I'm gonna milk my time there!! Lol! Hubby and I need the help those first few nights so we can catch up on sleep.
Of course they responded post haste with the payment email- you may even have to call in if they don't answer. I'd be so livid right now :mad:

It's perfectly normal ladies!! It's called Colostrum. I had the same thing with my son from 20w on. It's sooooo gross. If you are breast feeding- that is what baby is going to eat the first few days while the milk comes in :)

Seth- oh ok! Well I'm gonna milk my time there!! Lol! Hubby and I need the help those first few nights so we can catch up on sleep.
Of course they responded post haste with the payment email- you may even have to call in if they don't answer. I'd be so livid right now :mad:

I think id be the exact same hun if it wasnt for the boys being at home. that first day/night i wasnt allowed to lift a finger lol.. I was told off when i tried to get him out the crib by myself :haha: i had to press my buzzer each time and the midwife would pass him to me :haha:

i wouldnt be able to call in hun. It would cost me another £30 to get there just for them to probably send me away empty handed xx

I got out the same day I had my DD. If this baby all goes to plan I intend on being there as little as possible. Own bed = much better!

I'm sure your kiddies will be missing you :p my son doesn't care when I'm gone as long as he is entertained haha!! So I'm still gonna soak it up :3

It costs money for you to call and complain?! What kind if establishment are these people running!?!

I am so terrified of having to get a c-section :(.

I'm sure your kiddies will be missing you :p my son doesn't care when I'm gone as long as he is entertained haha!! So I'm still gonna soak it up :3

It costs money for you to call and complain?! What kind if establishment are these people running!?!

I want to know the same thing lol. Sounds like a bunch of bs.

aww princess mummy.. sometimes i wish my boys were the same :haha:

oooo i thought you meant call in as in go to the clinic again. haha not phone pmsl. It would also cost a fortune to call though as they only have a mobile number. :haha:

Kiwi... its really not as bad as it sounds.. well an elective isnt anyway.. i dont know about an emcs xx

SM, the thought of my stomach being cut open terrifies me :(.

I was the same hun at first. But it was a fantastic experience and i loved every minute of it (well almost every minute haha) xx

The thought of a c-section terrifies me too. I'll do anything not to have one! :lol:

snap! I am going to do everything in my power to go natual this time. Ill have a set amount of time before i have to have a section so im going to be using Raspberry leaf tea, evening primrose oil and all the other things to get my body ready and try go into spontaneous labour.

I did that and had Tristan 5 days early :) I ended up with an episiotomy which was horrendous, the pain and infections afterwards was awful!

I only want a section if its a life or death situation. Hoping for another spontaneous, natural, quick labour and birth xx

If I had to get a c-section, I think I would cry my eyes out :(.

hehe ill go for any length of labour as long as its natural :D I dont want an assisted delivery or section this time. I have pre-warned the hospital they only come near me with foreceps if its life and death or i will kick them in the face! x

Unfortunately it could have been life or death with my son if I risked vaginal :( was not fun

I'm scared of having a C-section. I had a 48hour labour last time and they threatened forceps by the end of it but luckily they didn't x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->