*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm scared of having a C-section. I had a 48hour labour last time and they threatened forceps by the end of it but luckily they didn't x

your so lucky hun. I would never ever allow wish foreceps even on my worst enemy x

I'm scared of having a C-section. I had a 48hour labour last time and they threatened forceps by the end of it but luckily they didn't x

your so lucky hun. I would never ever allow wish foreceps even on my worst enemy x

I heard it gives lots of bruises to baby's head and face :( Does it hurt? I imagine having those up there would x

https://i57.tinypic.com/29x6kp0.jpg

this was ds1 in SCBU (special care baby unit) after he had been cleaned up

It didnt hurt at the time as i was in theatre for it and id had a spinal. But afterwards yes it hurt very very much. They made a mess of me doing it and i took a very very long time to physically and emotionally heal from it. Even now i still have some pain during sex because of it.

his head is very swollen from their attempt with the suction cup first and the fact hed got stuck and wouldnt come down. x

Bless his little heart :( sorry you both had to go through that. Hope it goes smoothly this time x

thanks hun.. thats the reason i was too scared to go natural with ds2. But i want to try again this time. Cant get over how swollen he was bless him.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2rdjmts.jpg

this is him after the swelling had mostly gone done. so much smaller. he still has a scar to this day xx

I had a c-section almost 7years ago. I found the whole experience quite nice. Recovery was a breeze and I was up the next day. It was uncomfortable, but manageable! I have no idea what labour pains feel like, my c-section was scheduled, so everything went smoothly. I remember I had the c/s at 7:15am on a Friday and was home the Sunday by 12pm. I'll be having a c-section again this time round due to it being twins(if it was a singleton,I would have tried for vbac) and I'll have a stay of 3/4 days(already arranged). I personally think that labour would be too much for me to handle tbh. I'm so scared of going into labour before my c-section! Guess I'm afraid of the unknown!

Hopefully they will have your section planned for long before your labour starts hun xx

I hope so! Your little boy is so cute! Was that normal birth with him? What is this 'forceps'? Is it some type of suction used to help get baby out?

They tried ventouse and forceps with me WITHOUT pain relief! I don't think I've ever screamed so loud in my life. I told them in the end to stop. They couldn't even get the forceps in. His heartrate dropped and I heard the word c-section and something came over me and I just went for it and got him out myself thankfully. I pushed for 2 and a half hours after being in labour from Saturday to Monday. I was traumatised for months. I had nightmares for a very long time. Luckily I feel much more positive this time round. I feel like I lost control last time and hopefully I won't this time because I know what to expect.

Does anyone know anything about hypnobirthing?

I hope so! Your little boy is so cute! Was that normal birth with him? What is this 'forceps'? Is it some type of suction used to help get baby out?

thanks hun :) he was teeny tiny anda cutie even with all his bruising and looking like a tangerine from jaundice. He was an assisted delivery using both vontouse and then foreceps.

the suction thing is vontous .. thats like a cup thats put on babies head and they use suction to try help get baby out. Foreceps are a metal instrument that is placed on either side of babies head and the doctor pulls on them to pull baby out. I was pulled from the top of the bed to the middle of the bed during mine.

They tried ventouse and forceps with me WITHOUT pain relief! I don't think I've ever screamed so loud in my life. I told them in the end to stop. They couldn't even get the forceps in. His heartrate dropped and I heard the word c-section and something came over me and I just went for it and got him out myself thankfully. I pushed for 2 and a half hours after being in labour from Saturday to Monday. I was traumatised for months. I had nightmares for a very long time. Luckily I feel much more positive this time round. I feel like I lost control last time and hopefully I won't this time because I know what to expect.

Does anyone know anything about hypnobirthing?

oh man hun im so sorry they did that! Im glad i had a spinal before either of mine but i was fully prepped for a section just incase. I really hope we both get nice births this time round! xx

I feel ya- my labour was almost 3 days ;( no meds either as they didn't want me to go in. Even when I did go in my dr acted like I was crazy. I'm like... No... Sorry- I need this. Contractions are coming 30 seconds apart now, get me in to friggen L&D!!

Seth- what happened to his little head?!?! He's just adorable :D

oh my gosh.. its bad how many ladies i see on here whos doctors didnt believe they were in labour! thats shocking!

the swelling at the back is from vontouse being used.. and the bruising is from the foreceps.. the stiches are covering a cut caused by the foreceps xx

I was so calm and excited about this labour but now I'm starting to remember why I was nervous with my first haha. Such an awful thing to have to go through, ladies x

Let's share some birth pics- shall we?! :D baby fever is in full swing for me right now!! <3 thank goodness I'll he getting another baby of my own soon or DH would be having to get me a puppy haha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 8
try not panic hun. This time round we all know what we dont want to happen.. and i bet anything your feeling like me and more headstrong to get what you want. i think positive thinking can get us a long long way xx

Let's share some birth pics- shall we?! :D baby fever is in full swing for me right now!! <3 thank goodness I'll he getting another baby of my own soon or DH would be having to get me a puppy haha!

oh my gosh how freaking cute! <3 <3 <3 and i just love the teeny tiny hat! i have 2 ready for this baby <3

If that bitch of a Doctor walks in this time she will be getting my foot up her arse and kicked out! She is NOT touching me!!

My full birth story can be found on the first page of my journal. Pictures too :)

oh my gosh.. its bad how many ladies i see on here whos doctors didnt believe they were in labour! thats shocking!

the swelling at the back is from vontouse being used.. and the bruising is from the foreceps.. the stiches are covering a cut caused by the foreceps xx

That poor little thing!!! I'm so sorry :( my grandma said back in the day they used a robot thing to cut the incision :x 2 of her kids came out with a big gash on their heads!

Here's a birth day picture from me, princess mummy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Seth! One of my friends cousins hand made it for us!!

Bb- wooooah!! I would be scared if I were her lol! Hopefully y'all don't cross paths :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->