*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Yeah bb it is kinda like a wrestling belt.
I don't wear it if I'm just about the house, only when I'm out walking. Its not very comfortable when sitting for a while.

I worked until the day I had Zoe, went into labour while I was working at 34+5,she arrived a couple of hours later. I stopped at 28 weeks with Zara. Think I may be stopped already with this one. Been signed off with dizziness for 2 weeks, meant to be stopping end of oct but don't think I'll be back xx

Hey Ladies:) hope everyone is doing good and baby's are moving like crazy!!

We were laying in bed watching a movie last night and I felt baby/ies kick and just grabbed dh's hand and put it on my tummy. OMW, dh felt a kick:). It wasn't very strong, but he felt it! I'm so happy and feel more at ease!
Scan is in 2 weeks!

Great that dh felt a kick wildchic xx

Hey Ladies:) hope everyone is doing good and baby's are moving like crazy!!

We were laying in bed watching a movie last night and I felt baby/ies kick and just grabbed dh's hand and put it on my tummy. OMW, dh felt a kick:). It wasn't very strong, but he felt it! I'm so happy and feel more at ease!
Scan is in 2 weeks!

:happydance::cloud9: ahhhh! That's just lovely!

It's so nice sharing all these moments with each other! I think you ladies are the only ones I can be confident I won't bore with all my baby chat haha! X

aww im loving all these posts about DHs feeling the babies <3 i cant wait till my dh can feel ours.

I hope everyone is keeping well.

2 days until my anatomy scan :D I cant wait :D :D :D

Awww how lovely <3 OH keeps missing our little lady. I think she does it on purpose, saves her nudges for mummy :winkwink:

Exciting sethsmummy :dance: I just have a mw appt towards the end of this month and then roll on October - I have my 4D scan on the 10th and then a growth scan at the hospital on the 15th :wohoo: can't wait to see her again, I'm just reallllly hoping she shows us her face at the 4D scan. DD1 didn't on each of the 3 occasions we tried, so ended up taking a partial refund back and a couple of photos of the back of her head :dohh: and OH wouldn't let me get one with DD2 as he was adamant the same thing would happen again! He still doesn't know I've got this one booked :rofl: think I'll just surprise him on the day hahaha!

23 weeks today for meeeee!

Mine doesn't kick very often when I put my hand there either, or when I'm watching, saves them for being sneaky lol. Think if oh did feel it would be completely by accident

I've been trying to get my OH to feel a kick for the longest time but our boy stops every time his hand is there. Finally two nights ago he was kicking super hard and OH was able to see a crazy kick. So relieved he finally caught one... now if only he can feel one.

aww im loving all these posts about DHs feeling the babies <3 i cant wait till my dh can feel ours.

I hope everyone is keeping well.

2 days until my anatomy scan :D I cant wait :D :D :D

Good luck with your scan! Exciting! My anomaly scan is tomorrow...cannot wait! X

Awww how lovely <3 OH keeps missing our little lady. I think she does it on purpose, saves her nudges for mummy :winkwink:

Exciting sethsmummy :dance: I just have a mw appt towards the end of this month and then roll on October - I have my 4D scan on the 10th and then a growth scan at the hospital on the 15th :wohoo: can't wait to see her again, I'm just reallllly hoping she shows us her face at the 4D scan. DD1 didn't on each of the 3 occasions we tried, so ended up taking a partial refund back and a couple of photos of the back of her head :dohh: and OH wouldn't let me get one with DD2 as he was adamant the same thing would happen again! He still doesn't know I've got this one booked :rofl: think I'll just surprise him on the day hahaha!

23 weeks today for meeeee!

Congrats on 23 weeks, you sneaky scanner :haha: Hope you get a great shot this time x

I've been trying to get my OH to feel a kick for the longest time but our boy stops every time his hand is there. Finally two nights ago he was kicking super hard and OH was able to see a crazy kick. So relieved he finally caught one... now if only he can feel one.

:happydance: It's so special when we finally get to share it with the Daddies!

Unrelated: I'm halfway there :happydance: Hooray for 20 weeks!

Sethsmummy & buddy- yay for your scans! How exciting! You ladies must be sure to update! And yay for being 20weeks buddy

Wifey- that's cool that your dh got to see baby move! Its really special when they feel it too!

Lolly-happy 23 weeks! That's really sneaky keeping the scan a secret,lol. Will you tell your dh? Will he be upset?

Good luck with your scans sethsmummy and buddy! Exciting!

And Yayyy for the Daddies feeling their babies!

I had a scan today. The little guy wouldn't cooperate as usual, but it went great. He's exactly where he's supposed to be and everything looks wonderful! I'm sososo happy and relieved. But I'm sure I'll come up with something to worry about tomorrow. :haha:

The sonographer was wonderful today and gave us a bunch of pictures. My favorite one was the little footprint. And then there's one that looks like he's getting ready for Halloween and has a scary mask on. Haha:witch:

Attachments

• 2014-09-08e Ultrasound 23w4d Measuring 23w6d Face Profile.jpg
    2014-09-08e Ultrasound 23w4d Measuring 23w6d Face Profile.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-09-08f Ultrasound 23w4d Measuring 23w6d Face Profile.jpg
    2014-09-08f Ultrasound 23w4d Measuring 23w6d Face Profile.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
Wow I love the picture of the foot, amazing

Good luck to those having Scans today.

I am beginning to really struggle with my work, I was planning on working up to 37 and a half weeks but after this week :)haha: it's only Tuesday :dohh:) I don't think I will be able to, bit disappointed because that will mean less time with baby when it is born

Good luck today buddy and sm.
Great pics janet.
Hope you feel better soon 0203 xx

Hey. Hope everyone is doing ok. Aww I can't wait for me and OH to be able to feel kicks from the outside. Every time she kicks I put my hand there but nothing, I move it and 5 mins later she kicks again lol. With Alex I would just prod my belly and he would kick back straight away.

I havent been on this weekend. Went out for a meal for my mum and dads anniversary and also to celebrate my mums 50th birthday. We had eaten our meal and gone out the dining area to have a couple of drinks. Alex being Alex was climbing and I knew he would fall, we told him numerous times, then he did fall, but hit his head on the cast iron part of the table. My sister picked him up and said he was bleeding, he had only cut his head open. He was screaming, the bar manager called an ambulance, OH went with him as I was the only one who hadnt had a drink to drive our car. The paramedic told me they were going to blue light him there to get there before the staff change over and not to panic as he is fine. Well Alex loved that. There was a 4hour wait so the staff nurse said it was safe to take him to our local hospital and he could sleep if he wanted. Got to our local hospital, triage nurse said there was a 4.5hr wait. 2hours later came out and said it had been extended to 6.5 hours! We got there at 9pm. 7am we finally got called in to be seen. Alex had slept over night, by passing him back and forth between me and OH, we actually at one point folded OH's coat and put it on the childrens toy shelf and put alex on there to sleep (obviously with us standing there lol). We are putting in a complaint and my dad went to the local paper yesterday as leaving a 2 year old for 10hours without being seen is totally rediculous. When finally seen the nurse said they dont need to do anything to his head as it had healed fine over night!

Sorry for the little rant lol.

Good luck to the ones having scans. I have my other one tomorrow. I'm quite nervous. I'm hoping after they have taken the tummy measurements it will all be in correlation with her head measurement. My mum works with a woman whos daughter is a midwife and said everything is most probably fine and she has time to grow too. Can't wait to see her again though and I wonder if they will confirm she is a girl!

Thats shocking welshgirl, glad Alex is ok tho but you would've had a rough night!
Hope your scan goes well tomorrow and that baby girl is measuring perfectly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->