*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

V day means that if your baby was to be born, there would be both a good chance of them surviving but that the medics will try to save them too. Before 24 weeks the chances are so slim that drs won't try to intervene.

I'm a slow burner for this January pregnancy but I've finally reached 20 weeks haha! Here's my bump! Some people are saying I'm tiny for my gestation.. I dunno, I thought I was doing alright :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 8
congrats on a good scan and team pink izzie

lovely bump laura xx

Yesterday was my vday! Woohoo! Still waiting on my diabetes appointments to come through and trying to eat healthily in the meantime. I so want chocolate....

Our Rainbow Baby at 20+1.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Seth- I got amoxicillin too for mine and it am havin the same issue with bowel movements. It's so embarrassing but they just keep coming! If they figure it out, do let me know :p

Bb- awesome bump!! Makes me look huge lol.

Aw what a cute rainbow baby!!!
Can't wait till my scan on Mondayyyyyyyyyy :D

Seth- I got amoxicillin too for mine and it am havin the same issue with bowel movements. It's so embarrassing but they just keep coming! If they figure it out, do let me know :p

Bb- awesome bump!! Makes me look huge lol.

Aw what a cute rainbow baby!!!
Can't wait till my scan on Mondayyyyyyyyyy :D

i will hun. should get my results next week at some point. and yeah i totally agree its embarrassing. I ALWAYS need to goto the toilet. My husband always moans because i go like 5/6 times a day just now PLUS the trips for a pee lol so im always in there. :blush:

happy belated bday luce!

Izzie i love the scan photo <3 so clear xx

All bumps are different, some ppl supposedly look big others small but who really nos what they r supposed to look like. As long as ur happy then sod em all

Yesterday was my vday! Woohoo! Still waiting on my diabetes appointments to come through and trying to eat healthily in the meantime. I so want chocolate....
YAYYYY for VDay!!!! Congrats!

Our Rainbow Baby at 20+1.
Adorable!

i will hun. should get my results next week at some point. and yeah i totally agree its embarrassing. I ALWAYS need to goto the toilet. My husband always moans because i go like 5/6 times a day just now PLUS the trips for a pee lol so im always in there. :blush:
I hope you both feel better soon!
All bumps are different, some ppl supposedly look big others small but who really nos what they r supposed to look like. As long as ur happy then sod em all
It's true... I don't have a bump yet, although my husband disagrees.

Thanks hun :D

i dont think i have much of a bump yet either. Will have to do another bump pic soon xx

I have a lot to catch up on here!

Sorry you've been so unwell SC but glad you're starting to recover. Really hope the toilet issue calms down soon, and that you got a chance to relax and recover. So sorry you have to wait so long for another scan, but fingers crossed you get some awesome detailed shots X

Congrats on getting to VDay JanetPlanet...such a massive milestone!

PM Nora Avery is a beautiful name, really, so pretty but strong at the same time: love it! And what amazing news about your Grandma! I remember you writing about it, and how upset you were, but there's nothing quite like the human spirit is there! She's obviously an incredible woman x

Add me to the list of immovables wifey! I've got to watch how I get up and roll over (gosh, I sound like an old dog :haha:) because if I get it wrong I get this straining pain in my bump. And, for the first time today I realised bending over to pick something up off the floor is a thing of the past.

Fantastic news Izzie :happydance: so happy for you!!

Gorgeous bump Laura, you look perfect! A few people have said I'm small, but honestly, what do they know? My frame is small so I figure my bump can only ever get so big y'know? Personally, as long it's growing I don't mind!

Congrats on VDay Luce! Must feel amazing to reach that important milestone...can't wait to join you on that side! Good luck with the healthy eating, it can be so hard to resist all that stuff but you can do it!

Hope you're all having a great weekend. I am currently sitting on the sofa, pyjamas on, bump hanging out and fighting the urge to eat another packet of crisps...think I may lose that battle...

I've had 3 comments in the space of a couple of days on how small my bump is. I'm beginning to worry :( I'm already having to have growth scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks because my Clexane Injections can make him small.

I wouldnt worry at all hun. A friend of mine had a baby 2 months ago and her bump was tiny all the way through but baby was a healthy 7lb 5oz x

What is v day?

Vday stands for viability day. 24 weeks is the age at which babies are considered able to survive outside the womb if born that early(heaven forbid) .

I've been sick with sinus crap all week. Got so bad, my teeth actually hurt at one point. This morning I woke up feeling worse again. Pretty much been on the couch all day. I'm so glad my DH is home this week. He's been gone for 6 weeks, only home on the weekends, but leaving sun evening. So thankful to have him home.
On top of being sick, our church does a childrens clothing and toy resale 2x a year. It's not a typical rummage sale, there's 250 sellers, and every item through the door gets inspected. I put in about 30 hrs this week just on that, plus my 9 yr old broke his arm playing " ninjas " with his 12 yr old brother. *sigh*
I def don't feel bad taking it easy today.

Brunette- I use local raw honey for my allergies. I just swallow a large tablespoon on the days I need too. Helps really well, especially for the itchy ears and throat. Has to be local though, and not the crap from the supermarkets. They actually remove all the pollen, which takes away a lot of the health benefits. I get raw, but many worry about the botulism, so u can get local pasturized. Same benefits, just heated to kill any bacteria.

Congrats to all with vday's this week!!! I have a few more days left.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling more pg than I am! Some days I wonder how miserable I will be in jan!

Has anyone been dealing with general swelling? My hands and legs have been pretty swollen lately. And, I have carpal tunnel in my right hand. Really sucks. Some mornings I wake up barely able to close my hand because of the swelling. I have an appt wed with my mw, so will def mention it. I had a little carpal tunnel with my last pg toward the end, but this is getting bad already.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!!

I've also been dealing with an awful cold. I took 2 days off work and felt great for 2 days and now I feel awful again. I am hoping to feel better again tomorrow.

I have also been getting comments about the size of my bump, no one believes me when I tell them I am almost 24 weeks. I have a feeling he is growing more towards my back than belly.

Here is my 23 week bump pic.

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member