*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Nah you're good!! Even if they used it in the batter the alcohol should cook out mostly anyway! Perfectly safe :)

It's anatomy scan day for me today!!! :happydance: :happydance: Counting down the minuets!!
Please stay a girl, little bean ^_^!!

Thanx!
Good luck with scan and be sure to update with pics:)

71 grams of protein is the recommended amount of daily protein intake for pregnant or nursing women!! :)

Sorry I didn't mean it in a weird way! I was just answering the question D: you're apparently supposed to have 71g, which I didn't know until recently. Definitely didn't do so being pregnant with DS!!

Oh wow! I definitely do not hit that much protein. >.< glad I'll be purchasing some protein power! Heh.

If it smelled strongly of brandy it probably was in the icing. Baked desserts shouldn't smell heavily of it. I'm sure you're ok! I accidentally had some sangria a few weeks ago. No one labeled a drink dispenser at a party and it was next to the koollaid!! I was a bit peeved. Also. The dessert should be labeled. Always. If your terribly worried call the restaurant. :)

I need a nap. Lol.

Had anatomy scan today, everything looked great, babies shoulder was covering heart from one angle so they made me go for a drink, a wee n a walk to get it shifted. All was brill though
We found out my gut was wrong, so much for mothers intuition hey lol, we're officially having a baby girl so those 4 bags of boys clothes we got given and the boys name I had picked out won't get used lol but I get to have a mini me instead.
I will add the pictures underneath because I just realised I'm on quick post and don't want to lose my post by going to advanced.

I didn't know about the protein thing! I don't watch how much protein, starch, fats,etc. I eat. I just make sure that I eat at least 2 fruits a day and maybe a glass or 2 of water, I hope that's healthy enough, lol.

It'snowmyturn- oh wow congrats!!! Welcome to team pink! I too am havin my anatomy scan today as well! Hoping I am staying solid with team pink :p waiting on those scan pics ;)

My pics

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0141.jpg
    DSC_0141.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
Itsnowmytime-yay for team pink! Can't wait to see scan pics! Glad all is good with baby!

Hello everyone! How's everyone feeling/doing?

I started feeling kicks about 2 weeks ago but they were very light and few and far in-between. Now I'm feeling them everyday and I notice them getting stronger and stronger, I feel some when sitting and standing still, but I'm still feeling the most when I'm lying flat. I can even feel when baby is getting all comfy on one side - it feels so cool!

Anyone noticing more frequent kicks/movements??

Congrats on team pink Itsnowmyturn! Beautiful scan pics xx

Wifey, I am getting lots of movement, kicks, prods now. Was actually sore at times last night, lol, could see my stomach jumping about. Dh felt him loads last night xx

Wifey- I too am feeling kicks everyday, started here and there a week or 2 ago, now its more frequently. Almost like they have a pattern coz its more at a certain time of the day, really weird! Dh feels them everyday now! Really exciting stuff!

Itsnowmyturn- great pics hun!

Congratulations on the scans :)

I feel my little man pretty much all day day every day now. Love it :cloud9:

congratulations itsnowmyturn! lovely scan pics.. im a little jelous of all these great anatomy scans :haha: I hope my re-run goes as well. roll on 3 weeks time :dohh:

i feel my bubba all the time now <3

Just been looking at protein. There is no way that I'm eating even half the recommended amount :( Any ideas please?

Sethsmummy, I'm slightly disappointed with the pics, my 12 week pic was much clearer. Because it was the more detailed scan the guy seemed to try n do it all as quick as he could. Even when doing the gender check (which I had to ask for he didn't offer) he just said looks like a girl but I had already clocked the potty shot a couple of minutes earlier so I guessed he was going to say girl. Gota say that because I was convinced it was a boy n got loads of gorgeous boy stuff given to us and picked the name I'm slightly deflated that it's a girl, however I'm sure (in fact I no for a fact) that when it's sunk in and I'm used to the idea of a girl I will be just as happy as I would have been. Glad I get to do my baby girls hair in a few years though lol, I love doing different things in hair but struggle on my own and my niece has major curly hair, she's 5 and it still sits as a helmet on her head lol

Sethsmummy, I'm slightly disappointed with the pics, my 12 week pic was much clearer. Because it was the more detailed scan the guy seemed to try n do it all as quick as he could. Even when doing the gender check (which I had to ask for he didn't offer) he just said looks like a girl but I had already clocked the potty shot a couple of minutes earlier so I guessed he was going to say girl. Gota say that because I was convinced it was a boy n got loads of gorgeous boy stuff given to us and picked the name I'm slightly deflated that it's a girl, however I'm sure (in fact I no for a fact) that when it's sunk in and I'm used to the idea of a girl I will be just as happy as I would have been. Glad I get to do my baby girls hair in a few years though lol, I love doing different things in hair but struggle on my own and my niece has major curly hair, she's 5 and it still sits as a helmet on her head lol

awww i think they are lovely and clear hun..

https://i61.tinypic.com/29upo2u.jpg <-- this is the only view we got at my anomoly scan at 21+6 :haha: hoping for a better result from the rerun at 25+5. i cant even tell if its the back of babies head or the front and it looking down lol

aww it will take a little getting your head around but you will love it :) wish i could do nice stuff with hair.. id be useless apart from a pleat or a ponytail haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->