*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I have the opposite problem- I look around 7 months along... and people tell me he already looks like he's dropping (granted, he's been low this whole time).

I've been so weak- but I'm slowly recovering. Just walking around the house sends my pulse rate way way up... we'll see how work goes tomorrow!

I've also been having sharp pains around my cervix, or just up inside there- quite unpleasant- anyone else have this? It feels like everything inside is just being twisted tightly (or been over-used, if you know what I mean... but it has nothing to do with that). Thankfully it's not constant.

Hey ladies :) hope you are all well! Just found out we will be given a fetal MRI at 28 weeks to check brain development, glad to find out but also scared to find out!! Have to focus on our 75% odds of all being well!!!

I have the opposite problem- I look around 7 months along... and people tell me he already looks like he's dropping (granted, he's been low this whole time).

I've been so weak- but I'm slowly recovering. Just walking around the house sends my pulse rate way way up... we'll see how work goes tomorrow!

I've also been having sharp pains around my cervix, or just up inside there- quite unpleasant- anyone else have this? It feels like everything inside is just being twisted tightly (or been over-used, if you know what I mean... but it has nothing to do with that). Thankfully it's not constant.

lightening crotch ;) it sucks majorly! I get it too and have with each of my pregnancies. DH finds it highly amusing if i get it when we are walking together because i have to shout out. :dohh:

Hey ladies :) hope you are all well! Just found out we will be given a fetal MRI at 28 weeks to check brain development, glad to find out but also scared to find out!! Have to focus on our 75% odds of all being well!!!

Definitely focus on those odds hun.. 75% is very very good odds and we will all have our fingers crossed too!

luvspnk - have you tried a wrist support hun? i had full blown carpal tunnel in both hands when i was younger and until i got my operations and little while after i had to wear wrist supports and they really helped. I shouldnt think youd should be swelling so much hun so definitely mention it.. id actually try get seen before your mw appointment.

maisy - sorry you've been ill hun i hope you are feeling better soon.

SC i hope you get better soon too :hugs:

Quick question for you ladies.

Dh and I bought a dessert from the store and its kinda local and I've never had it before and thought 'why not?'. So, when I opened it, it kinda smelled like it had brandy in. I immediately googled and didn't see that ingredients had any alcohol in it, so we ate it.
Today, I googled just to make sure and bam! I see that some people do use brandy when making it.

Do you think it will have any harm on my babies?? I'm so stressed now! I wanted to actually phone the store and give them a piece of my mind coz nowhere on the packaging did it say that it contains any alcohol! I'm really going outta my mind!

Girls who take lunch to work, what are you all taking? I'm so bored of the same stuff and need some inspiration on tasty and filling meals please!

I can't say. When we bought it, it was chilled. I heated it a bit before eating. I even gave my 6 year old dd(although, she didn't like it).

Would it make a difference if it was a warm dessert?

I wouldnt worry wildchic... unless you were getting blinding drunk every month it wont do any harm :hugs: xxx

I think when alcohol is cooked it burns most of it off?

Thanks bb :flower: makes me feel tons better! Of cause I'll be doing a lot of google-ing, just to make sure!

It was a dessert that had to be baked first, so I'm hoping that its the case with me! I won't be eating it any time soon!

About the lunch- I usually make myself 2 different sandwiches. Maybe tuna in the am and cheese and tomato in the afternoon. Then something different the next day like muselli in the am and a small pizza in the afternoon.
I try to change it as often as I can because the same things turn me off and makes me nauseas! Try google-ing different lunch ideas (if you haven't already!)

I wouldn't worry too much. There probably wasn't much alcohol in it :)

Yeh I've looked on Google. I love taking leftovers, they never get boring but there is rarely any left! :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much. There probably wasn't much alcohol in it :)

Yeh I've looked on Google. I love taking leftovers, they never get boring but there is rarely any left! :lol:

I love leftovers too, lol! But my dh and dd will never take that to work/school, they have some issues with that!
I so can relate to there never being any left over! I'm always up late at night nibbling on the leftovers that there's never enough to take to work,lol!

:rofl:
I'm going to make a big lasagne tonight so that will be tomorrow's lunch sorted!

Mmmmm......Lasagna is always yummy! I'll do that later in the week!
Thanks for the idea, hope you don't mind me stealing it, hehe.

You know what's also really nice, is chicken pie! I love making it! So quick and tasty, you can't go wrong there!

Sc, I look 7 or 8 months too. I look like I am going to give birth to a baby elephant by the time I get to term!
Wildchic, there was prob very minimal alcohol in it and was probably just a flavouring, you'll be fine!
Love lasagne, thats what I'm making for dinner one night this week, and chilli, sausage and mash, chicken stirfry, obviously not all on the same night!!
V day tomorrow for me, yayyyy!! Xx

Nah you're good!! Even if they used it in the batter the alcohol should cook out mostly anyway! Perfectly safe :)

It's anatomy scan day for me today!!! :happydance: :happydance: Counting down the minuets!!
Please stay a girl, little bean ^_^!!

As for yummy foods- I have been using tons of beans and veggies! Making sure I get those 71g of protein a day!! Last night we made an alvacado, bean, and corn salad/salsa and I made home made tortillas to wrap it in- soooo good!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->