*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

WOOT WOOT for finally hitting viability day this past weekend!!!

Not so much for developing GD :cry:

Giving thanks while trying desperately to maintain perspective......

Going through the last few pages and all the new scan pics is very uplifting. Beautiful babes mama's!

wifey - A I feel at least 100x a day. B has an anterior placenta and I'm lucky if I feel him 10 times a day. The videos of my belly blumps are pretty wild at this point. I couldn't wait to feel more but now sometimes wish things would calm down a bit so I could sleep lol

It's baby looking up, u can see the arm, yeah urs isn't too clear but least u get another. I had a really good lady doing my first scan, she looked for pics after doing the scan, this guy took specific ones for pics and he was obviously in a rush. I was their first apt of the day so they probably didn't want to fall too far behind

messica so sorry you have GD hun but congratulations on V day!!

itsnowmyturn - thanks hun i thought so lol .. apparently thats the only view she could get :haha: and i just couldnt hold my pee for her to dig around and get baby to move. hoping i do better next time :haha: I hate when they rush.. our are thankfully quite good and dont rush it as we all know you never get in at your actual scan time :haha: And i think they give themselves 1 hour slots for the anomoly scans x

have you any that you like hun? if not you should take a peak at the online baby name things. thats how we got seths name and ethans first name xx

Why do people say such stupid things?

I showed my 20 week scan and a woman said bloody hell that's a big head.

I told a man I was having a girl and he said welcome to a world of pain.

So much for sharing the joy of our rainbow baby!

oh man im sorry Izzie that people have been so insensitive. I think some people just say things before they even think. :hugs:

I think when alcohol is cooked it burns most of it off?

Thanks bb :flower: makes me feel tons better! Of cause I'll be doing a lot of google-ing, just to make sure!

It was a dessert that had to be baked first, so I'm hoping that its the case with me! I won't be eating it any time soon!

About the lunch- I usually make myself 2 different sandwiches. Maybe tuna in the am and cheese and tomato in the afternoon. Then something different the next day like muselli in the am and a small pizza in the afternoon.
I try to change it as often as I can because the same things turn me off and makes me nauseas! Try google-ing different lunch ideas (if you haven't already!)

I wouldn't worry about the alcohol. I put wine into my spaghetti, but it's just for the flavor. It all gets cooked off. Also, I'm assuming you didn't feel buzzed from the cake. If you don't feel buzzed, your baby doesn't either. Therefore, no harm:)

Had anatomy scan today, everything looked great, babies shoulder was covering heart from one angle so they made me go for a drink, a wee n a walk to get it shifted. All was brill though
We found out my gut was wrong, so much for mothers intuition hey lol, we're officially having a baby girl so those 4 bags of boys clothes we got given and the boys name I had picked out won't get used lol but I get to have a mini me instead.
I will add the pictures underneath because I just realised I'm on quick post and don't want to lose my post by going to advanced.

Congrats on the baby girl!

I didn't know about the protein thing! I don't watch how much protein, starch, fats,etc. I eat. I just make sure that I eat at least 2 fruits a day and maybe a glass or 2 of water, I hope that's healthy enough, lol.

I have actually heard up to 100grams of protein!! That's so much. I know I'm probably not meeting those requirements either:-/ I've been trying to just at least some protein with every single meal. I just eat what my body feels like eating.

Why do people say such stupid things?

I showed my 20 week scan and a woman said bloody hell that's a big head.

I told a man I was having a girl and he said welcome to a world of pain.

So much for sharing the joy of our rainbow baby!

I've had some negative comments as well that were similar. Just ignore them, they probably have a reason for being so bitter and stupid, lol.

AFM, just thought I would check in since it's been quite awhile! I FINALLY stopped throwing up a week and a half ago. Praise the Lord! I'm loving feeling all the baby kicks. We painted the nursery a nice green and will be doing a cozy cabin theme with moose and bear. I've been staying strong and trying not to buy baby clothes until after my shower in November.

Had my scan today!! All is well and baby is adorable :) we were confirmed team pink- she is so cute :) something interesting though- she has 2 arteries going to each kidney o.o dr said it wasn't bad, but very unusual. Won't cause her any problems!

Great scan pics ladies!! Beautiful little beans :) We only got one good profile pic for me to post- I shall post with it in a bit! Only 3 in total were printed out for us. One I gave to my parents and the two we have are a profile shot and a shot of the feet. I have to be in every 6 weeks to check on her growth.

Had my scan today!! All is well and baby is adorable :) we were confirmed team pink- she is so cute :) something interesting though- she has 2 arteries going to each kidney o.o dr said it wasn't bad, but very unusual. Won't cause her any problems!

Great scan pics ladies!! Beautiful little beans :) We only got one good profile pic for me to post- I shall post with it in a bit! Only 3 in total were printed out for us. One I gave to my parents and the two we have are a profile shot and a shot of the feet. I have to be in every 6 weeks to check on her growth.

Had anatomy scan today, everything looked great, babies shoulder was covering heart from one angle so they made me go for a drink, a wee n a walk to get it shifted. All was brill though
We found out my gut was wrong, so much for mothers intuition hey lol, we're officially having a baby girl so those 4 bags of boys clothes we got given and the boys name I had picked out won't get used lol but I get to have a mini me instead.
I will add the pictures underneath because I just realised I'm on quick post and don't want to lose my post by going to advanced.

Welcome to Team Pink ladies!!

And yay for those of us hitting V-Day!!

Glad that all is well Pm! And yay for staying team pink! Its good that you're going in every 6 weeks! Its been 5 weeks since my last scan and it feels like a lifetime! I hope my doc will tell me he needs to see me often, just to make sure everythings ok!
Don't forget to post a pic!!

Hi Ladies, congrats on all your scans! I had my 20 week scan yesterday. All is perfect and she said she had long legs lol. Although, the legs happened to be tightly closed so no confirmation of her still being a girl, but chances are she is. This might be my excuse for the 3D scan I've always wanted since I'm paranoid now I've taken all the labels off the dresses I bought :haha:
I am extremely pleased she's completely healthy though :D

EDIT: I actually booked a 'Just Gender' scan, hope she has her legs open this time, we've had the same trouble for both the scans now :haha:

Attachments

• 10668323_10152386765032406_1450198197_n.jpg
    10668323_10152386765032406_1450198197_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Awesome pics Laura!! What a cute baby girl- the pics definitely look girly ;)

Here is my pic! It's not that great of quality as I took it on my ipad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
Sethsmummy we did have some we liked but we aren't mad keen on them anymore, iv searched every where but I can't find names I like, I want a name for her so I can start using it and getting used to calling her it. Think it would help oh bond too, it has to be hard on men they don't get the same feelings we do with kicks and hormones and wriggles etc. My oh got home from working in Spain yesterday and bought the baby a cute little teddy of boo the world's cutest dog (Google it)

Itsnowmyturn- aww boo is adorable!!! I was gonna get my daughter one of those dolls :p I see them everywhere now ^_^ gotta love a fluffy Pomeranian <3

Hi Ladies, congrats on all your scans! I had my 20 week scan yesterday. All is perfect and she said she had long legs lol. Although, the legs happened to be tightly closed so no confirmation of her still being a girl, but chances are she is. This might be my excuse for the 3D scan I've always wanted since I'm paranoid now I've taken all the labels off the dresses I bought :haha:
I am extremely pleased she's completely healthy though :D

EDIT: I actually booked a 'Just Gender' scan, hope she has her legs open this time, we've had the same trouble for both the scans now :haha:

I had the same problem with my daughter crossing her legs. My tech told me to come with a full bladder and that did the trick for me. Maybe give that a shot? Worst case, you can empty your bladder. Good luck!!

Hi ladies!!! :hi:

Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks. Months maybe? I've just had so much personal crap going on, and not in a good way that I just didn't have anything positive to post about. That, and I've been super busy!!

Life has seemed to of turned around. We decided to move and our house went under contract within a week of listing it. We couldn't believe it!! And for full asking price. :happydance: We then found an awesome, larger, newer home and our offered was accepted on it. So as long as all goes well, we'll be moving into our new home October 17. We are beyond excited because we really thought we were going to end up moving either right before or right after baby comes. So now we have a full 2 months of being in the new house before she comes.

My official last day of work will be October 10. I would work until close to going into labor, but since we're moving, it's pointless to try and find a job while 7 months pregnant, to only work for 2 months. (Good luck with that anyway, right?) Plus my boss and I worked out an agreement where he'll approve unemployment if I stay and train my replacement. So it won't hurt us too bad financially.

To top off the wave of good things, my in-laws gave us a really nice financial gift. It's kind of like a living inheritance. It's something we never would of expected in a million years and left us both speechless.

The only downfall right now is that since my husband took a new job in our new town already, he's only home on weekends and stays with a friend of ours during the week. He's not too far, only about an hour and a half away. So he can always come home if needed. But a 3 hour commute everyday is not ideal, lol. So the week gets lonely, sometimes. :winkwink: Sometimes it's kind of nice to have peace and quiet and a clean home. :)

I've scanned back a few pages and everyone's bumps and scans are adorable!!! I myself am the size of a small house. The lady at the grocery store said to me the other day that I must be getting really close to my due date. When I told her I still had a few months to go, you should of seen her face. :haha: I'm carrying mostly in my belly. And my boobs. Oh my!!!! My boobs have gotten so big!!! I started at a 34B and I am spilling out of the 36C. I've gained about 25 pounds and I swear 10 of those pounds are in my boobs!!!:rofl:

Anyone else gain THAT much weight??? Ugh!! At this rate I'm going to end up gaining 50 pounds. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->