*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I had my first physical therapy appointment today... turns out a number of my issues are because I have incredibly weak pelvic floor muscles (at least that's what's being worked on first). We'll see how it goes in the upcoming weeks- I have some "exercises" to do, and a long lists of dos and don'ts as far as moving/lifting/standing. Also have been told to wear a belly support, which I started today, and I think it's actually helping!

In the last 2 days, people have started coming up to me asking when I'm due (these are people I've been around daily for weeks now)- and are shocked when I say January. I've been told a few times since yesterday that I'm going to have a big baby, and that I look further along. No clue where it's all coming from...

Oh yeah SM- I bought some cheap bras on Sat because I thought I needed something with more support. I realized that my 36B had been rendered useless (as in I stretched them out to the point of 0 support without noticing), and bought a 38C and a 38D. I don't think I look close to that size, but that's what fit... in a bit of shock that I own a D-cup...

Scgirl I also have terrible pelvic floor muscles and really should do the exercises more than I do. I have a physio apt for my back next week so hopefully they will be able to help with that.

anyone having back issues?? I have never had any issues with my back but I am pretty sure I am carrying in my back as it hurts all the time. I haven't gained a lot of weight (about 7 lbs) but I cannot find a comfortable position. Any advice would help.

I also get funny looks when I say I am not due til January.

Happy V day maisypie.

My back is ok but my pelvis is killing me by the end of the day, feel like someone has kicked me in my lady bits!

Ab75- nice bump hun!

I too am suffering from pelvic & back pain!
I have no idea what to use/do to ease the pain,so I just carry on with it. I'll bring it up with my next obgyn appointment.

I hope it goes away coz we all quite early still! I can only imagine how bad it will feel closer to the end!

I bought a bump support band from mothercare which helps with the bump/back/hip pain but not with the splitting pelvis feeling in my pubic bone. I had it with dd2, couldn't walk any distance by the end xx

I've got a support band, but the thing is, when I have it on and I eat, I get extremely bloated! It stretches from the top of my tummy, right to the bottom and its the part on top that I think is the problem!

I can only wear mine if I am walking about. Too uncomfortable if I wear it just sitting around, feels to tight then. Xx

Mine was just like a wrestling belt that sits under your bump.

Anyone else hit ridiculously tired again? I feel asleep at 7.45pm last night. It's 4.45pm now and I could honestly go to bed! I need to find some motivation to go and make tea!

Mine was just like a wrestling belt that sits under your bump.

Anyone else hit ridiculously tired again? I feel asleep at 7.45pm last night. It's 4.45pm now and I could honestly go to bed! I need to find some motivation to go and make tea!
ME ME ME!! But I'm anemic again...so that's probably my issue. Sleep/rest as much as you can BB.:flower:

I wish it was that easy. I feel like a shit Mum because I'm not going as much because I'm so tired :( That and being a Dental nurse, whilst short staffed is hard! The first trimester tiredness passed for a bit so hopefully this will too. Maybe just a growth spurt!

My ticker is off by 1 day, they moved me ahead at my last ultrasound by a day, but told me to keep the same due date. Today is officially V Day for us! Such an exciting milestone to hit! I can't believe how fast time is going, I feel like it was just a few days ago I was hitting the halfway mark at 20 weeks and now I'm 24 weeks.

In other news, I have my test for GD on Monday, not looking forward to the orangy juice. Bleh!

Happy V day wifey and good luck with your GD test xx

I've been really tired again, but could be cause I'm not sleeping well. Ive been having some nausea again too. Fortunately, not horrible, mostly just annoying !!

Yay for v-day!!!

It's my v day too :) it's amazing! Congratulations to all the other ladies, look how far along our tickers are too!

I am struggling with be it tired but I think a lot of it is because my work has been horrendous :(

Today I was in the bath and baby was kicking a lot and bump was moving tiny amounts, barely visible amounts but definitely moving :)

Mine is moving so much now, she wouldn't stop last night. I'm tired again now. My sweet girl just finished 10 days of amoxicillin on Sunday and now she has a 103 fever and is clingy. I put in a call to the MD and awaiting a return call. I just wish we could all get to feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->