*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi, hope all is well. I'm past my Vday now! I'm off to the police station today... I've been having nasty comments and messages to me by some guy. He was in my sisters year at school. Every time I block him, he keeps making new accounts and messaging me vile things. I have screen shots of things he's posted on my sisters pictures of my Son saying that he would "molest this child" and "anally rape him"
I feel sick to my stomach right now and it's causing me so much stress and worry. I've been to the police before but they just assumed they were empty threats. :'(

Omg that is awful! I hope you get somewhere with the police. How is your fella coping with it. My Husband isn't violent but it would take me a lot to stop him going round to give him a kick :lol:

SC glad your appointment went well :)

Maisy thank goodness it wasn't your waters! What a relief.

Hi, hope all is well. I'm past my Vday now! I'm off to the police station today... I've been having nasty comments and messages to me by some guy. He was in my sisters year at school. Every time I block him, he keeps making new accounts and messaging me vile things. I have screen shots of things he's posted on my sisters pictures of my Son saying that he would "molest this child" and "anally rape him"
I feel sick to my stomach right now and it's causing me so much stress and worry. I've been to the police before but they just assumed they were empty threats. :'(

Happy V-day btw! :hugs:

You should still go to the police, but I think there is a way to block public comments / posts. I also think you can block your whole page from being viewed by the public (other than your profile picture), but they won't be able ot click on it even though they can see it.

Hope this helps, and hope you get things figured out.

That is absolutely disgusting. I hope they arrest him. Needs castrating!! Xx

I'm glad you're going to the police. I saw your posts, what a SICKO!! He's clearly mentally disturbed. Hopefully they take you seriously.

Hey hope everyone is ok.

Kiwi - I hope your little girl is doing well.

MummyLaura93 - omg he needs locking up, obviously sick in the head. Sorry you have to go through this.

I passed my GTT last week, midwife confirmed it today. But there was glucose and whatever else in my urine today and she said if there's glucose in there again I will have to have another GTT, I did do the urine test after lunch though. My growth scan is booked for the 27th of this month.
We went for our 3d scan on Saturday. Alex came with us and said she looked like a dinosaur, then peter pan, and then the lion king lol. Anyway, here is our little princess

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20141011_193501_zpsd437ec9f.jpg

What the hell? That is absolutely vile and disgusting, I hope the police really do something. If they try to fob you off saying it's just empty threats I would keep at it and ask to speak to someone higher up because that just is not on. You know who's sending the messages so it's not exactly hard for them to go to his house and arrest or caution him. I would be screwing, I know my OH would be too. He'd have no fingers left to type with after I'd finished with him!! Arghh I'm so angry for you. Let us know how you get on at the police station :hugs:

Hey hope everyone is ok.

MummyLaura93 - omg he needs locking up, obviously sick in the head. Sorry you have to go through this.

I passed my GTT last week, midwife confirmed it today. But there was glucose and whatever else in my urine today and she said if there's glucose in there again I will have to have another GTT, I did do the urine test after lunch though. My growth scan is booked for the 27th of this month.
We went for our 3d scan on Saturday. Alex came with us and said she looked like a dinosaur, then peter pan, and then the lion king lol. Anyway, here is our little princess

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20141011_193501_zpsd437ec9f.jpg

Sorry you've glucose in your urine, fx'd the next GTT comes back all clear :flower: beautiful pics! I'm so sad I'm not getting my 4D scan now I'm starting to see everyone else's photos, but will see my little miss at our growth scan tomorrow and again in 4 & 6 weeks time so can't complain!

Hope everyone's doing ok? I've had a manic day, car troubles and food shopping with DD2 who has recently potty trained and needs to pee every other minute, so meant us rushing out of the supermarket and abandoning our trolley at least 4x just so she could pee in the potty besides the car :rofl: (no toilet in the supermarket!) stress!!!

I have my gtt next week. What does it entail and how long will I be at the hospital do you think?

I have my gtt next week. What does it entail and how long will I be at the hospital do you think?

I had mine a few weeks ago. Had to drink the orange drink in under 10 minutes. Then once I was done they asked me to come back in an hour. They then took blood and I was good to go. It was easy :)

I had mine a few weeks ago. Had to drink the orange drink in under 10 minutes. Then once I was done they asked me to come back in an hour. They then took blood and I was good to go. It was easy :)

Is there a choice of flavours? Is it flat or fizzy? What is the quantity?

awww just look at that pic welshgirl! how darn cute!

ttc eee why on earth has the supermarket got no toilets :S i thought they all had to. But then again i suppose the one my mum used to work in didnt have one.

Izzie I had to fast from 10pm the night before.. went in for 9:30am and had blood drawn. Then had the glucose solution and some water to drink within 5 minutes.. sat in waiting room for 2 hours (your not to move around too much) and then back in for another blood draw and away home :) xx

I don't have to have another GTT just yet, aslong as I don't have any more glucose in my urine I should be fine.

Aww thank you sethsmummy. I absolutely loved it. She was so lazy though!

My GTT was also exact same as sethsmummy. I didn't think the drink was too bad either to be honest. It tasted like flat lucozade to me.

Oh my gosh hun, that is absolutely disgusting! How can anyone be so sick? You must be beyond angry about this, and the police 100% need to do something about it. They can't turn around and say its empty threats without going round to his house and having a proper "discussion" (preferable involving a caution, at the very least). When you go to the police, it might be worth mentioning that you're aware of recent talks among the top police officials and courts about cyber stalking, and how the police are meant to be coming down really hard on any perpetrators of such behaviour. That might get them to sit up and take notice, as if the texts themselves aren't enough. Honestly, I'm absolutely livid on your behalf! I hope you get the disgusting guy punished.

Hey hope everyone is ok.

Glad the tests came back with good news, and what a lovely scan of your gorgeous wee girl!

Sethsmummy We're going for the Oyster (carrycot, push chair, and cabriofix car seat, with the jade green colour pack). We had it with DS and loved it (DH unfortunately broke that one...oops!), and honestly haven't seen anything that ticks all our boxes for as reasonable a price. I think it'll take about 8 weeks to arrive, so need to get it ordered ASAP! X

WooHoo- 26+6, third trimester! :happydance:
(at least the average on most sites... i figure if you divide 40 weeks by 3, makes sense!)

I'll be honest- never thought baby and I would make it this far. I feel bad. This little guy keeps proving me wrong... hope he hangs out in there for a while, and comes out strong!

(at least the average on most sites... i figure if you divide 40 weeks by 3, makes sense!)

I'll be honest- never thought baby and I would make it this far. I feel bad. This little guy keeps proving me wrong... hope he hangs out in there for a while, and comes out strong!
Congrats on starting your third trimester!!

I've had the exact same feelings about my little guy. It makes me feel guilty, but he's obviously a fighter... just like yours and all the other little ones here.:hugs:

Congratulations on 3rd tri ladies :happydance: We're all doing so well with our precious little January bundles, and they are all obviously meant to be here :hugs: Not long till I'll be able to celebrate too (10 days and counting...) x

Hey Ladies, been MIA for a while, busy packing! Its tiring!!! But we get the keys today(yay!) And we officially move into our new house tomorrow!

Congrats to all the ladies entering 3rd trimester! must be a great feeling! I've got about a week or so to go!

MummyLaura- I hope the police arrested the sick psycho! Let us know how things go! Hope your little guy is ok. :hugs:

Welshgirl- cute scan pic hun!

Ttc_lolly- hope your cold goes soon hun! I know how you must feel, not being to take anything to make it go away!

Hope everyone else is doing great!
January will be here in no time ladies, I'm getting so excited!

Can any of you ladies please tell me what I need in my hospital bag?? With my dd being 7(on Sunday) I'm totally clueless on what I'll need this time around, like what's important and what's not. And with it being 2, I'll probably need to be a bit more prepared! I've decided to pack my bag at 30weeks coz you just never know when these babies will decide to make an appearance.
TIA for any feedback!

I don't have to have another GTT just yet, aslong as I don't have any more glucose in my urine I should be fine.

Aww thank you sethsmummy. I absolutely loved it. She was so lazy though!

My GTT was also exact same as sethsmummy. I didn't think the drink was too bad either to be honest. It tasted like flat lucozade to me.

<3 so so cute. Fx for no more glucose hun.

Oh my gosh hun, that is absolutely disgusting! How can anyone be so sick? You must be beyond angry about this, and the police 100% need to do something about it. They can't turn around and say its empty threats without going round to his house and having a proper "discussion" (preferable involving a caution, at the very least). When you go to the police, it might be worth mentioning that you're aware of recent talks among the top police officials and courts about cyber stalking, and how the police are meant to be coming down really hard on any perpetrators of such behaviour. That might get them to sit up and take notice, as if the texts themselves aren't enough. Honestly, I'm absolutely livid on your behalf! I hope you get the disgusting guy punished.

Hey hope everyone is ok.

Glad the tests came back with good news, and what a lovely scan of your gorgeous wee girl!

Sethsmummy We're going for the Oyster (carrycot, push chair, and cabriofix car seat, with the jade green colour pack). We had it with DS and loved it (DH unfortunately broke that one...oops!), and honestly haven't seen anything that ticks all our boxes for as reasonable a price. I think it'll take about 8 weeks to arrive, so need to get it ordered ASAP! X

ooo yey same as us :D although im not getting the carrycot and im getting the oyster car seat and all in red :) i need to pay the rest of mine off next month and then i can bring it home woop woop :dance:

yey congratulations hun :happydance:

:happydance: 3rd Trimester! I am so thankful to finally be here! Stay strong little man!

congratulations hun! :happydance:

Hey Ladies, been MIA for a while, busy packing! Its tiring!!! But we get the keys today(yay!) And we officially move into our new house tomorrow!

Congrats to all the ladies entering 3rd trimester! must be a great feeling! I've got about a week or so to go!

MummyLaura- I hope the police arrested the sick psycho! Let us know how things go! Hope your little guy is ok. :hugs:

Welshgirl- cute scan pic hun!

Ttc_lolly- hope your cold goes soon hun! I know how you must feel, not being to take anything to make it go away!

Hope everyone else is doing great!
January will be here in no time ladies, I'm getting so excited!

Can any of you ladies please tell me what I need in my hospital bag?? With my dd being 7(on Sunday) I'm totally clueless on what I'll need this time around, like what's important and what's not. And with it being 2, I'll probably need to be a bit more prepared! I've decided to pack my bag at 30weeks coz you just never know when these babies will decide to make an appearance.
TIA for any feedback!

woohhoo for moving day! :wohoo: exciting stuff!

hmm can you find out off your hospital what they provide hun coz that can alter what you need. Like mine provide towels.. a couple nappies and cotton wool, bedding for babies hospital cot, formula if your FFing and a pack of maternity pads xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->