*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

holy hell messica! that is amazing lol!

wifey - my old hospital was the same. Your in your own room for the actual birth ( although it didnt have a toilet in it! I had to walk down the hallway when i needed to go!) but then put in a room with 4-6 other women and babies. If you wanted a private room (there were 2) it was £100 per night BUT if someone needed it they could throw you out and you wouldnt get refunded for it.

this hospital we get our own room which has its own bathroom in it. x

That was pretty much my reaction too! I was in a shared room too, with 6 other woman. It made it impossible to get any rest, because even if DS was sleeping, there'd be at least one other baby waking up! They eventually moved me into my own room (I was there for 5 days) which was infinitely better! I hope this time round I'll not have to stay in for so long!

Wow I can't believe this just happened. Some people! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2218455-names-meaning-rainbow-2.html

I am stunned! I left a reply...us jellybeans got your back BB!

Had my 3rd gtt this morning. Passed, yay!!! She called with my results and said she'd let me know if I'll take 1 at 32 wks. They also did a quick u/s. I mentioned I felt like I was smaller than I should be for 27 wks. She didn't think there was cause for concern, but had the dr get a quick peek. She looks really good! Since it was literally like 30 second one, I didn't get a pic, but I could see her chubby little cheeks, and she was swallowing, and had the hiccups! So cute. She turned her head really quickly too and looked right at the probe, like she new we were watching her, lol. Starting to get impatient to meet her!!

I can't imagine having to share a room with another mom and baby. All the L & D rooms and postpartum rooms here are private. I think that's pretty standard here in the US at this point. There might be hospitals that still share, but I've not heard of that for years. I think if I was going to bp have to share, I'd be asking DH for a home birth.

Glad the results were all good, and hooray for the bonus peak at baby girl!

Hey ladies! Wanted to share this cute picture of Riya. She had her eyes open and was looking right at daddy!

:cloud9: She's just gorgeous, and looking so bright and alert! So glad she's doing so well x

As for me: write today off as a mega-grump, hormonal, yucky feeling day! Never managed to order the pram and am in a huff about it lol!

Lovely pics kiwi!! Lovely to be able to see her progress through your updates!!

Congrats on third tri ladies!!! I'm still two weeks off but closing in, will seem so real and close then!!

I had a scan yesterday, all to do with this brain issue my son has, not sure why they wanted to do another ultrasound as it's not high definition enough to see if same issue exists. Was lovely to see her again though, she seems to have long legs - they measure a week ahead but everything else bang on for dates! Now to await fetal MRI appt which will happen in 5-7 weeks, that will be one nerve wracking experience as will give us our answers!

Hope you are all doing well and that things go smoothly for those of you moving house!!

Congrats on third tri ladies!!! I'm still two weeks off but closing in, will seem so real and close then!!

I had a scan yesterday, all to do with this brain issue my son has, not sure why they wanted to do another ultrasound as it's not high definition enough to see if same issue exists. Was lovely to see her again though, she seems to have long legs - they measure a week ahead but everything else bang on for dates! Now to await fetal MRI appt which will happen in 5-7 weeks, that will be one nerve wracking experience as will give us our answers!

Hope you are all doing well and that things go smoothly for those of you moving house!!

So happy to hear the scan went well :hugs: No doubt the upcoming wait will be so anxious, but we're all here for you if you need to unload. Wishing you loads of luck for the next appt xxx

Sorry I haven't caught up properly. It's my sons 4th birthday tomorrow and I decided to make him a rather adventurous (for me) cake! Prep started Wednesday. I'm shattered :lol:

Kiwi she is beautiful!

Waiting2c glad the scan went well, good luck for the MRI.

Buddy hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Thanks to all the girls who had my back on that thread. What a douchebag!

I will have my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs: Im nervous with a small problem so can only imagine the anguish you are feeling right now :hugs: xxx

Hi, everyone! I'm 26yo and due 18 January (although this is a first pregnancy, so it's more likely to go to 41 weeks). We don't know gender, but we do know kiddo looked healthy on the mid-pregnancy ultrasound.

I think both my SO and I are emotionally ready for kiddo to get here (as much as you can be, at least), but there's a lot more work to be done on the practical side of things, lol.

I'm already pretty sure Christmas at 36 weeks will be miserable. I had a dream last night that I went into labor at my dad's house at Christmas with 50 relatives around. Noooooo.

How's everybody doing?

Hi, everyone! I'm 26yo and due 18 January (although this is a first pregnancy, so it's more likely to go to 41 weeks). We don't know gender, but we do know kiddo looked healthy on the mid-pregnancy ultrasound.

I think both my SO and I are emotionally ready for kiddo to get here (as much as you can be, at least), but there's a lot more work to be done on the practical side of things, lol.

I'm already pretty sure Christmas at 36 weeks will be miserable. I had a dream last night that I went into labor at my dad's house at Christmas with 50 relatives around. Noooooo.

How's everybody doing?

:hi: hey hun congratulations on your pregnancy :D xx

How's everybody doing?

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

How's everybody doing?

Helloo and congratulations! :flower: xx

How's everybody doing?

Welcome to our lovely little group, and a belated congrats! :flower:

Waiting2c, glad you got to see your little miss again :) hope all was well at the scan!

BB, I'm absolutely gobsmacked. What a twunt :argh: happy birthday to your little guy for tomorrow :cake:

Kiwi, gorgeous pic of Riya (as usual!) <3 so precious x

Thank you. I hope he has a great day. I'm shattered and my back is breaking!

This is why I've been so busy. Hope he likes it. He wanted a dinosaur and car cake!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/1517FB0F-5F53-463D-B4A7-F6C66ADFA68A_zpsx9uf6qy1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/36188507-0D80-42DA-8116-AA90006975A8_zps1j49p1br.jpg

Did you make that!? OMG it's amazing! Well done mama :dance: go and put your feet up and get DH to rub your feet. You deserve it!

I did! It's taken me hours. My back is so sore and it's way past my bedtime. :lol: I think decorating alone has taken about 6 hours! It's 10.45pm so I'm now tucked up in bed :)

Hi Elsbeth xx

Well done bb, it looks amazing xx

BB that cake is amazing and absolutely gorgeous!!! You really should do it for a living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->