*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Wow bb that cake is fantastic!!!! Well done!!!!

Thanks for the wishes ladies, I'm just going to keep positive that all is well until proven otherwise!

When is your next scan sm?

Its on Wednesday hun.. the nerves are slowly starting to set in as we get closer.

BB i LOVE your cake!! I want to eat it though :haha: :cake: xx

Lovely cake BB! It does look yummy! Happy b-day 2 Tristan! Hope he enjoys his day(and cake)!

Its my DD's b-day tomorrow(19th), unlike BB, I ordered a cake with a picture of Monsters High(what my baby girl wanted) and I collect in the morning. No way I'd have time and energy to bake!!!

Other news, we in our house, yay!! Took us 2 days to move, but my mom and MIL helped(I did minor work). Had difficulty sleeping though, but I guess that's normal!

Hope all of you ladies are doing great and that you have a wonderful weekend!

If I pick something up. Not too heavy but with a little weight behind it I get really sharp cervix pains which actually hurt quite a bit. Any idea what it could be? Should I be worried?

You could definitely do it for a living, but I imagine if it takes so long to make you'd have to charge the earth for each cake! I made DD1's birthday cake but it was fairly simple :haha: rainbow layered sponge with just buttercream icing!

Hmmm no idea BB, obviously I'd suggest to not pick up anything else that's heavy but could you ring your MW just for reassurance? I'm getting very achey and twingey now as the weeks go on, but nothing from just picking something up alone x

Good luck for Wednesday sm! Will be thinking of you and have everything crossed that news is good

Hi, everyone! I'm 26yo and due 18 January (although this is a first pregnancy, so it's more likely to go to 41 weeks). We don't know gender, but we do know kiddo looked healthy on the mid-pregnancy ultrasound.

I think both my SO and I are emotionally ready for kiddo to get here (as much as you can be, at least), but there's a lot more work to be done on the practical side of things, lol.

I'm already pretty sure Christmas at 36 weeks will be miserable. I had a dream last night that I went into labor at my dad's house at Christmas with 50 relatives around. Noooooo.

How's everybody doing?

Welcome to our lovely group, and congratulations on your pregnancy! :flower:

Thank you. I hope he has a great day. I'm shattered and my back is breaking!

This is why I've been so busy. Hope he likes it. He wanted a dinosaur and car cake!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/1517FB0F-5F53-463D-B4A7-F6C66ADFA68A_zpsx9uf6qy1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/36188507-0D80-42DA-8116-AA90006975A8_zps1j49p1br.jpg

Amazing BB! You're very talented lady! Our boys are really close in age; DS had his birthday at the end of last month (we're obviously frisky at the same times of the year :haha:). Hope Tristan had a fab birthday, and that you're finally getting a bit of rest. Its always worth mentioning the pains we get to the MW, but my uneducated guess would be the classic softening of all our muscles round there just giving in when their under any kind of strain. Just be careful and try and avoid lifting anything...bug OH instead!

Glad to report my grumps disappeared! I think I was just annoyed that we didnt get the pram sorted. We don't have a single thing sorted out, apart from one romper suit and some vests! Think I'm feeling a bit stressed as I have my final major exam at the end of the month, after which I'll find out if I've got my PhD, but I'm trying to stay calm and not let it get to me too much. Can't wait till its done so I can spend all this study time shopping for baby instead!

Hope you ladies are all doing great x

Greetings ladies!!! I haven't been on in about a month I believe :o tons going on!

Just an update: We have moved out of west va and back in to va once again! We are with my parents at the moment, but next Friday we will be in our amazing new apartment! My LO has been triple confirmed as a girl :p (just had to make sure since everyone except myself and DH were convinced it was another boy) I am having TONS of movements and I would share pics/videos if I had any friggen memory left on my phone >:| We took my son in to his eye surgeon last week for a check (For those of you who don't know, he has an ocular hemangioma on his left eye) our doctor doesn't know if or when to stop giving my son meds since he has never seen a case like his before. His tumor has decreased in size a lot since we started treatment when he was a month old.. But it did stop getting better a few months ago and is at a stand still. They will most likely have to do surgery :( He will need another MRI at a year old. Right when I have the new baby :( ugh... It really is depressing, he is quite the uncommon case so my dr has to get in contact with a bunch of universities around the country. We also found out the new baby has a 1 in 20 chance of having a hemangioma as well :( the chance goes up by 3 times if it's a girl. So.. Together that is a 15% chance she will develop one. It makes me very sad but fingers crossed that she will be okie. On a good note- my son is 8 months old! He is sitting up and working on crawling. He is almost in 2 year old clothes o_o he is getting quite hard to lug around @_@

I read a few pages back on posts. So I saw a few scans, pics, and kiwis birth. I don't have a whole lot of time to read more so fill me in if I missed anything important/awesome!!

Lovely cake BB! It does look yummy! Happy b-day 2 Tristan! Hope he enjoys his day(and cake)!

Its my DD's b-day tomorrow(19th), unlike BB, I ordered a cake with a picture of Monsters High(what my baby girl wanted) and I collect in the morning. No way I'd have time and energy to bake!!!

Other news, we in our house, yay!! Took us 2 days to move, but my mom and MIL helped(I did minor work). Had difficulty sleeping though, but I guess that's normal!

Hope all of you ladies are doing great and that you have a wonderful weekend!

happy birthday to your DD hun!! And congratulations on being in your new house! :dance:

Someone said it sounds like lightening crotch!

oooo i never thought of that but it could be, i get it quite bad.

Good luck for Wednesday sm! Will be thinking of you and have everything crossed that news is good

thank you hun. 3 days and counting! :hugs:

Hi, everyone! I'm 26yo and due 18 January (although this is a first pregnancy, so it's more likely to go to 41 weeks). We don't know gender, but we do know kiddo looked healthy on the mid-pregnancy ultrasound.

I think both my SO and I are emotionally ready for kiddo to get here (as much as you can be, at least), but there's a lot more work to be done on the practical side of things, lol.

I'm already pretty sure Christmas at 36 weeks will be miserable. I had a dream last night that I went into labor at my dad's house at Christmas with 50 relatives around. Noooooo.

How's everybody doing?

Welcome to our lovely group, and congratulations on your pregnancy! :flower:

Thank you. I hope he has a great day. I'm shattered and my back is breaking!

This is why I've been so busy. Hope he likes it. He wanted a dinosaur and car cake!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/1517FB0F-5F53-463D-B4A7-F6C66ADFA68A_zpsx9uf6qy1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/36188507-0D80-42DA-8116-AA90006975A8_zps1j49p1br.jpg

Amazing BB! You're very talented lady! Our boys are really close in age; DS had his birthday at the end of last month (we're obviously frisky at the same times of the year :haha:). Hope Tristan had a fab birthday, and that you're finally getting a bit of rest. Its always worth mentioning the pains we get to the MW, but my uneducated guess would be the classic softening of all our muscles round there just giving in when their under any kind of strain. Just be careful and try and avoid lifting anything...bug OH instead!

Glad to report my grumps disappeared! I think I was just annoyed that we didnt get the pram sorted. We don't have a single thing sorted out, apart from one romper suit and some vests! Think I'm feeling a bit stressed as I have my final major exam at the end of the month, after which I'll find out if I've got my PhD, but I'm trying to stay calm and not let it get to me too much. Can't wait till its done so I can spend all this study time shopping for baby instead!

Hope you ladies are all doing great x

glad your feeling a bit better hun although im sorry your going through so much stress right now :hugs: I only have a couple outfits and some bottles and a pump for baby so far. need to pull my finger out now christmas is organised. Good luck for your final exam <3

Greetings ladies!!! I haven't been on in about a month I believe :o tons going on!

Just an update: We have moved out of west va and back in to va once again! We are with my parents at the moment, but next Friday we will be in our amazing new apartment! My LO has been triple confirmed as a girl :p (just had to make sure since everyone except myself and DH were convinced it was another boy) I am having TONS of movements and I would share pics/videos if I had any friggen memory left on my phone >:| We took my son in to his eye surgeon last week for a check (For those of you who don't know, he has an ocular hemangioma on his left eye) our doctor doesn't know if or when to stop giving my son meds since he has never seen a case like his before. His tumor has decreased in size a lot since we started treatment when he was a month old.. But it did stop getting better a few months ago and is at a stand still. They will most likely have to do surgery :( He will need another MRI at a year old. Right when I have the new baby :( ugh... It really is depressing, he is quite the uncommon case so my dr has to get in contact with a bunch of universities around the country. We also found out the new baby has a 1 in 20 chance of having a hemangioma as well :( the chance goes up by 3 times if it's a girl. So.. Together that is a 15% chance she will develop one. It makes me very sad but fingers crossed that she will be okie. On a good note- my son is 8 months old! He is sitting up and working on crawling. He is almost in 2 year old clothes o_o he is getting quite hard to lug around @_@

I read a few pages back on posts. So I saw a few scans, pics, and kiwis birth. I don't have a whole lot of time to read more so fill me in if I missed anything important/awesome!!

good luck on your move hun, I hope it goes smoothly. Im sorry the treatment does not seem to be shrinking the tumour anymore. I hope the surgery required goes well hun :hugs: Try not worry about the MRI too much hun :hugs: my son was only in there for 30 minutes before he was back in my arms at that age <3 <3 xx

YAY!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT THE LITTLE GIRL YOU ALWAYS WANTED!!! :wohoo:
I am so very happy for you!!!

As for your son, I am so sorry sweetie. That must be so rough on you three to have to go through that. I really hope they figure out something soon. If he does get surgery, I hope it goes smoothly and everything is repaired in the end. That must be so traumatic for a wee baby to go through. I know its a 15% chance, and its worrying you but I have faith that your lil girl will come out nice and strong with no issues!! I am totally keeping my FX for you.

Keep us updated!!! <3

Seth- well he has already had one. It took them like almost 2 hours when it was only supposed to take 1. Longest few hours of my entire life :( he was only about a month and a half :/ I hated it. Not looking forward to it again <\3 thank you for the well wishes! I'm sure it will go well but I hate to put him through it all.

Kiwi- thanks! It is but I'm pretty certain she won't have any issues! It's just scary that there is even a chance it could happen. We will be watching her closely the first few months. Especially my husband since this is his only daughter. I can't wait to see them together <3 :D

Seth- well he has already had one. It took them like almost 2 hours when it was only supposed to take 1. Longest few hours of my entire life :( he was only about a month and a half :/ I hated it. Not looking forward to it again <\3 thank you for the well wishes! I'm sure it will go well but I hate to put him through it all.

Kiwi- thanks! It is but I'm pretty certain she won't have any issues! It's just scary that there is even a chance it could happen. We will be watching her closely the first few months. Especially my husband since this is his only daughter. I can't wait to see them together <3 :D

<3 that is a very long time for an MRI. Seth went for a full scan of the brain when he was just over 1, from the time they put him under (awful awful awful... i held him while they did it) to the time he was done was just over 30 minutes.. then an extra 10 as they wouldnt bring him out till he had come round properly and i wasnt allowed in to him. The worst part for me (apart from when they knocked him out) was watching him cry because he was really hungry but wasnt allowed to eat or drink.. since the day before and they left him waiting till around 1pm. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

fx your little girl gets the all clear <3 <3 xx

:hugs: sending you lots of hugs PM; I'm so sorry the treatment isn't working as well anymore, but I really hope they can figure out a way to help your beautiful boy. We'll all be keeping our fingers (and everything else) crossed that your precious wee baby girl will be absolutely fine...chances are she will be xxx

Seth- yes :( I hated that part as well but he was such a good boy about it <3 we had to drive almost 2 hours to get to that hospital as well so poor little man was waiting forever in the car :( the worst for me was handing him over when the had to put him out. He had just snuggled up to me to nap and was so blissfully unaware of what was going on. I cried the whole time. This time will probably be worse as he will be more aware of things around him. He's also clingy with us now so I'm sure he will scream when they take him away.

Buddy- thanks! It's okie. Apparently it does happen sometimes. But from the time it stops it should only take a year tops to go away. Problem with that is it can leave him blind or with a lazy eye :'( I wish they knew more about these stupid things >_<

aww huni i wouldnt let them take him away... theres no reason why you can hold him while they put him out. I had seth sat in my arms and his hand had to be put through mine to behind me so they could do it (although i did argue about that because that distressed him when i knew they could have done it normally and he wouldnt have flinched). Once they put the anaesthetic in his hand he flopped straight away i had to lift him straight onto the bed then give him a kiss and leave. :hugs: :hugs: I think it makes it much nicer for them if your the one comforting them when they do it. I had wanted to be there when he woke up too but they wouldnt let me :growlmad:

happy 27 weeks hopefull xxx

Good morning ladies!! Seems like you all are doing relatively well!! Are we all in the 3rd trimester yet? Or close to it!!

Finally getting baby's room somewhat organized! I feel like it's taking a good while this time around! At least he has somewhere to sleep now!! :)

T minus 80 minutes until my glucose testing! I snacked a bit (with permission!).

I can't believe I've less than 11 weeks to go!! I think these last few may drag tho!!

I will ask them if I can! They didn't let me stay with him the first time. It made me so mad cuz they were terrible at putting his IV in. When we got him back he had been stabbed like 8 times in multiple places. When we asked them why- they told us there were issues getting it in his veins. Like no crap- I see that! He has pretty apparent veins for a baby too. So I really didn't understand. Either way it was terrible and next time they better let us be with him -_- He has so many problems. My poor little man :( the hemangioma, eczema, a tongue tie, sensitive skin (he gets it from me :/) and he has horrid stomach issues. He can't digest things properly on his own so we have to be very careful with what we give him. He needs laxatives all the time (natural ones like prune, squash, zucchini, white grape) I feel like an awful mother even though none of it is my fault :'( ugh

T minus 80 minutes until my glucose testing! I snacked a bit (with permission!).

I'm doing that today, too! Good luck. :)

Unfortunately, I only read the directions to focus on high protein, low carb foods for three days prior to the test yesterday...after my little sister's birthday party. Hopefully that doesn't screw things up too badly if I follow the directions today. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->