*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Had my gtt today. Didn't feel rough at all thank goodness. Just hoping results are as good. Find out Thursday.

Booked my antenatal classes too. Start on 8th December.

sethsmummy Good luck for the scan tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you, hoping all is well x

ttc lolly Lovely bump...you look fantastic! I hear ya with the sleep too. I've always been a horrible sleeper, and have dealt with insomnia all my life: it's sooooo frustrating isn't it!? I slept amazingly well in my last pregnancies, but this one is so different and I'm back to the normal struggle. I've not got SPD - sorry you're dealing with it :hugs: - but have this horrible sciatic stuff going on with my leg when I lie down. Woe is me :haha: I just keep telling myself it's all worth it (and we've had awesome prep for the sleep deprivation coming in January!)

Wifey That sounds awful, sorry you went through that :hugs: I hope the meds help, and that you don't have to deal with it again

Ttclolly, my brothers girlfriend has a suppler belt that she is posting down to me because she had some issues with her last pregnancy. So hoping that will be here by the weekend and I can start using it. I sorted out all the baby clothes iv bought (thankfully all second hand off eBay so not cost me too much as iv gone mad) and I swear there is a huge box of clothes and then 5 smaller boxes and a carry cot full of other baby stuff and another big box full of stuff for her too.

We are really hoping to be moved by December, I can't imagine getting towards Xmas and being 36 weeks pregnant and moving house, especially if this is the joyous start of spd.

I have to say I'm pretty keen for January to hurry the hell up so I can end being pregnant lol. I'm hoping that there is a massive truth that all pregnancies are different because if they aren't I'm not sure I would want to do this again lol, so disappointing when I was always really looking forward to being pregnant lol. Oh the joys of the female body.

Wish me luck for work tomorrow

Good luck for today itsnowmyturn and sethsmummy too.

Can I have you advice please girls. I know you get bad backs in pregnancy but I feel like I am not coping with mine at all, I push myself so hard at work that by the end of the day all movements are effort and painful, this is my first experience of third trimester and I don't know how normal that is, I'm not someone who goes to seek medical help easily, I have to be forced into it but I am seriously debating going to my gp, just worried they will tell me it is all part of pregnancy and I should deal with it. It's 4.30 am now and I am feeling better than I did but I have to decide of I can go to work or not soon, thing is I know we are short staffed so I feel guilty but I know if I push myself any further I feel like I am going to break.

I hit 29 weeks yesterday :wohoo: can not believe this is my last week in the 20's, I'm just not ready to be in the final stretch yet! SPD is kicking my arse (well, pelvis!) and I'm not sleeping great either (insomnia and then the SPD), feeling really stressed and now I've developed an eye twitch. I kid you not! :rofl: my left lower eyelid keeps spasming and it's driving me mad! Apparently I need to get more sleep and de-stress for it to go away, but that's easier said than done! Anyway enough of my whining! Here's my bump pic for the week :)
You look great! I hope you get more rest/feel better soon. :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Sethsmummy. I'm thinking positive thoughts for you.:hugs:

And good luck to the other ladies having scans and/or glucose screenings!

thanks everyone... officially cacking myself now :ignore: only a couple hours to go!

0203 - it sounds lke a severe case of RLP and SPD hun. Definitely goto your gp or midwife and ask to be sent for physio.. the minimum you need is a really good maternity belt (and not the cloth kind) :hugs: Im sorry its hurting so much <3 <3

myturn - its very true that each is different hun. Seth my pregnancy was filled with spd, sciatica, reduced movements, forewaters breaking early, pre-e and bleeding. Ethan was pretty straight forward minus the bp raising at the end. And i have to admit this is my hardest pregnancy by a long shot! Im glad its my last.

Right time to go get these boys ready and drag dh out of bed. Ill update once i get home <3

Good luck today ladies xx

Nice bump lolly xx

thanks everyone... officially cacking myself now :ignore: only a couple hours to go!

0203 - it sounds lke a severe case of RLP and SPD hun. Definitely goto your gp or midwife and ask to be sent for physio.. the minimum you need is a really good maternity belt (and not the cloth kind) :hugs: Im sorry its hurting so much <3 <3

myturn - its very true that each is different hun. Seth my pregnancy was filled with spd, sciatica, reduced movements, forewaters breaking early, pre-e and bleeding. Ethan was pretty straight forward minus the bp raising at the end. And i have to admit this is my hardest pregnancy by a long shot! Im glad its my last.

Right time to go get these boys ready and drag dh out of bed. Ill update once i get home <3

Thinking of you today SM

I called in sick to work and called my gp, not a good sign that the receptionist said "back ache? Well that's normal in pregnancy are you sure you need an appointment?" Anyway I got one so fingers crossed I can get a bit of support, at the very least it might make my work sit up and realise they have to help me more, they have been saying they will but changed nothing so far.

I hope the gp helps Hun!

Scan went fab. Consultant found both kidneys and the dilation is only borderline at 4.8 so won't be a problem :D found out I have an anterior placenta, he's measuring two weeks ahead and he is head down and raring to go lol xx

I hope the gp helps Hun!

Scan went fab. Consultant found both kidneys and the dilation is only borderline at 4.8 so won't be a problem :D found out I have an anterior placenta, he's measuring two weeks ahead and he is head down and raring to go lol xx

Great news :happydance:

0203 I hope ur back improves soon, very basic but I was just wondering if uv tried a hot water bottle? I find it just melts my muscles and they straight away start to feel better.

I went to work today and had my return to work assessment and I told them I wouldn't be in tomorrow or Friday because I couldn't manage working, I made sure I took it as easy as I could but it still hurt. Iv made a Dr's appointment for tomorrow and I'm telling them I want to stay at work but only if I go onto nights, basically give me a sick note or give me a fit to work with adjustments note but it's nights or nothing for me right now.

My oh is in Azerbaijan with work until next Tuesday so having to fend for myself this week, is it really bad that I don't want to cook, I can't eat take away every night though.

INMT not bad at all. I hate cooking just for me! Do you have a slow cooker? That takes the ease out of cooking and one meal should do you a few days.

SM so glad your scan went well :)

Gp didn't mention spd or anything like that but did tell me to take it easy for the next couple of days so I have the rest of the week off work, back and hips are so painful today after not very much so I know that I wouldn't have Made It through the day at work.

I need a bit of a cry, my husband is working away this week so I am feeling a bit lonely and I had my flu jab today and baby has hardly moved since so I'm getting Worried now too :( need a cuddle!!!

I'm so glad everything went well sm

Hugs 0203, it's horrible when they r working away and u feel pants. Take it easy and put your feet up.
I do have a slow cooker but I rarely use it. I have a few frozen meals that I can use, stuff I previously made and deliberately made too much so I could freeze it.

Busying my time doing crochet, done bubba a hat, working on doing her a pram blanket and doing myself some awesome gloves, they have very long sleeves so my arms don't get cold with the gap between gloves and coat, the are fingerless but only from the top knuckle so I can use my fingers if I need them but keep them warm and done a mitten bit over the top so can wrap them up warm lol. I figure they are probably about perfect for when I'm pushing pram and can't put my hands in my pockets and make it easy to get stuff out of the nappy bag, also done a mitten bit for the thumb so I could text but still keep thumb warm when need to lol, can u tell I'm pleased with them lol

Hugs 0203, it's horrible when they r working away and u feel pants. Take it easy and put your feet up.
I do have a slow cooker but I rarely use it. I have a few frozen meals that I can use, stuff I previously made and deliberately made too much so I could freeze it.

Busying my time doing crochet, done bubba a hat, working on doing her a pram blanket and doing myself some awesome gloves, they have very long sleeves so my arms don't get cold with the gap between gloves and coat, the are fingerless but only from the top knuckle so I can use my fingers if I need them but keep them warm and done a mitten bit over the top so can wrap them up warm lol. I figure they are probably about perfect for when I'm pushing pram and can't put my hands in my pockets and make it easy to get stuff out of the nappy bag, also done a mitten bit for the thumb so I could text but still keep thumb warm when need to lol, can u tell I'm pleased with them lol

Thanks, baby has given a few feeble kicks since my last message, nothing close to as active as normal but I feel more reassured. I haven't been cooking for myself but have had lots of lovely people cook for me which has been so lovely. Your gloves sound great and it's good to keep busy. I have been making my own baby scrapbook because I couldn't find a record book that I liked, definitely helps the boredom

I hope the gp helps Hun!

:happydance: Awesome news! So happy for you and little Rohan! X

Gp didn't mention spd or anything like that but did tell me to take it easy for the next couple of days so I have the rest of the week off work, back and hips are so painful today after not very much so I know that I wouldn't have Made It through the day at work.

I need a bit of a cry, my husband is working away this week so I am feeling a bit lonely and I had my flu jab today and baby has hardly moved since so I'm getting Worried now too :( need a cuddle!!!

I'm so glad everything went well sm

I know it's not as good as a real one, but :hugs::hugs::hugs: My OH works long hours, and works in the evenings at least 4 nights a week so I can relate to how you feel. Luckily I have to cook lovely healthy meals for my boy, which means we all eat well, but before he was born I never cooked for myself (unless you count cheese on toast as cooking lol!). I agree with the other ladies, maybe cook a big pot of something versatile that you can have in different ways over a few nights (chilli being the obvious one)....you've got to take care of yourself too! Glad baby has given you a few wee kicks now; hope you're feeling a bit more reassured x

Sorry some of you are feeling unwell.
I am struggling with things to eat now too. I just don't seem to fancy anything. I could live on cereal just now lol.
Congrats again Tara. So so happy for you.

I should be sleeping by now but every time I lie down I have acid coming up. Going to attempt to get comfy in a semi sitting position xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->