*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Glad uv had some kicks, baby is just probably a bit sluggish after jab so take it easy and see what tomorrow brings, I bet u get kicked black n blue lol.

Thankfully the glucola drink wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected- like a stale hi-c punch. Hopefully good results in a few days- we'll see.

I've apparently gained 6lbs since my visit last Monday- that's 9 days. Ridiculous- not doing anything differently that I know of. My OB didn't say anything about it while with me, so I brought it up. She said she's not concerned at all about it, so I shouldn't be- that it's normal, and just says it's swelling. This brings my total gain up to 25lbs (and I was technically "obese" at the beginning according to bmi... although I've never had a doctor say anything to me about my weight.) I can't imagine growing any larger- but I know it's just starting!

Hi ladies,
I'm having a hard time eating- I'm now 27 weeks an haven't gained a single pound. In fact, I'm still losing. I don't get that hungry most of the time, still feeling nauseous, an of course nothing sounds good to me. I literally have to force myself to eat an when I do I usually feel scrappy or get sick afterwards. I go back to the ob next week.

Thankfully the glucola drink wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected- like a stale hi-c punch. Hopefully good results in a few days- we'll see.

I've apparently gained 6lbs since my visit last Monday- that's 9 days. Ridiculous- not doing anything differently that I know of. My OB didn't say anything about it while with me, so I brought it up. She said she's not concerned at all about it, so I shouldn't be- that it's normal, and just says it's swelling. This brings my total gain up to 25lbs (and I was technically "obese" at the beginning according to bmi... although I've never had a doctor say anything to me about my weight.) I can't imagine growing any larger- but I know it's just starting!

The BMI has not been updated in quite a long time. So I would not pay too much attention to it hun. I actually gained like 30lbs with Riya. I am starting my fitness diet and exercise tomorrow! I am really excited to reach my goal. Trying to lose like 60lbs total. I would not worry too much sweetie till after you have your baby. Plus if you plan to breastfeed, that is an extra 400-600 calories a day that you get removed for free hehe!

Hi ladies,
I'm having a hard time eating- I'm now 27 weeks an haven't gained a single pound. In fact, I'm still losing. I don't get that hungry most of the time, still feeling nauseous, an of course nothing sounds good to me. I literally have to force myself to eat an when I do I usually feel scrappy or get sick afterwards. I go back to the ob next week.

I am sure you know this but that is no good hun. I hope you are able to figure out something soon so you can get healthier. Need to be healthy for that baby!

I hope the gp helps Hun!

Scan went fab. Consultant found both kidneys and the dilation is only borderline at 4.8 so won't be a problem :D found out I have an anterior placenta, he's measuring two weeks ahead and he is head down and raring to go lol xx
So happy to hear this sethsmummy!!:happydance::cloud9:

We had a private 3D/4D scan today. It was amazing.:cloud9:

Baby boy was not completely cooperative...he kept putting his arm in front of his face. Everything is measuring great.:happydance: His belly is a couple of days ahead of everything else. The sonographer called his belly a little "chubby", but normal. Not surprising since his parents aren't exactly skinny. :haha:

I hope everyone who isn't feeling well feels better soon!:hugs:

Attachments

• 2014-10-22d 3D Ultrasound 29w6d Face Cropped.jpg
    2014-10-22d 3D Ultrasound 29w6d Face Cropped.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-10-22e Ultrasound 29w6d Face Cropped.jpg
    2014-10-22e Ultrasound 29w6d Face Cropped.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1

Baby boy was not completely cooperative...he kept putting his arm in front of his face. Everything is measuring great.:happydance: His belly is a couple of days ahead of everything else. The sonographer called his belly a little "chubby", but normal. Not surprising since his parents aren't exactly skinny. :haha:

Lovely pictures Janet! Such a cute little boy <3.

Lovely pictures Janet! Such a cute little boy <3.
Thanks hun. Hugs to Riya. :hugs:

Cute pics JP.
Enjoy seeing your baby bb xx

Hi Ladies, been catching up a bit on this thread and a lot has happened!!

Sethsmummy- glad that your scan went well hun!

BB- good luck with your growth scan today!

Hopeful- that's really not good at all hun, maybe your should get a vitamin that supplements the protein & nutrition that you're not getting! Tell your ob about it, he/she should be able to give you something for that!

Janet- great pics hun! Baby looks soo cute!

Kiwi- hope baby Riya is doing well! You should post more pics!

Sorry if I left some out, I don't know how to multi quote from my phone!

AFM- I had a scan yesterday and both babies are doing great. Baby at the bottom had a heart rate of 146 bpm and baby on top was 155 bpm. Doc said that they are both measuring bigger than a normal singleton baby usually is, but said that he's happy with that and that their growth will slow down as I get further along. Also, I asked him to check gender again and he confirmed the one baby to be a girl(pointed it out) but with the 2nd baby, all he said was that its flat, so probably is also a girl. So we'll be deciding on 2 girl names, but will still be buying neutral colors because of docs uncertainty.

I'll try to post pics later.

Wish, so glad your scan went well and both babies are doing great! :happydance:

Here are some more pictures of Riya for you, not sure if you saw any of these yet, but I will be taking some more in a few days as soon as she is able to wear clothes.

The two with people in them is of OH and MIL holding her :).

Attachments

• 1937861_10152719371776815_1383960257_n.jpg
    1937861_10152719371776815_1383960257_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 10410175_10202899809604966_2756870200048328793_n.jpg
    10410175_10202899809604966_2756870200048328793_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 10612533_10202911542578283_5121108768842933018_n.jpg
    10612533_10202911542578283_5121108768842933018_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1601335_10202911542178273_4650803118487284729_n.jpg
    1601335_10202911542178273_4650803118487284729_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 10155162_10202911542898291_2131170123015537375_n.jpg
    10155162_10202911542898291_2131170123015537375_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6

Here are some more pictures of Riya for you, not sure if you saw any of these yet, but I will be taking some more in a few days as soon as she is able to wear clothes.

Aww, she's so cute and tiny! Do you know when you'll get to take her home?

Janet, what amazing pictures :cloud9: my little lady also has a slightly larger tummy! And head. Ouch!

Sethsmummy, so glad to hear all is well :hugs: such fantastic news!

BB, enjoy your growth scan today! Look forward to hearing how it went :flower:

Kiwi, what lovely photos <3 she's so cute!

Wildchic, great news about the twins growth!

Sorry ladies, just quickly catching up whilst I have a spare moment. Hope everyone is doing good? x

They said she will come home around her due date (December 31st), but it could also be sooner than that depending on how she is doing. I have high hopes for her coming home the 2nd week of December since she is doing so well in the NICU.

They said she will come home around her due date (December 31st), but it could also be sooner than that depending on how she is doing. I have high hopes for her coming home the 2nd week of December since she is doing so well in the NICU.

Fx she's able to go home asap!

Awwwww. The scan pics are amazing. I can't wait for my next. I feel like I've been counting down the days!! One more week and I get to see my little man!! I'm thrilled to get the 3d pics since I didn't get that with my older 2! Plus the feature will be more defined. Squeeee!!

Kiwi she looks amazing and doing so well. I sure hope it works out that she will be able to come home before Xmas!!!

I passed my GCT!! With a 122 and needed to be under 140. Whew. I was horribly worried about that!!! Everything else on my end is good too. I did get an rx for zofran. :-/ just in case I need it. But since I'm still gaining dr isn't terribily worried. I feel like they are very lenient on weight! At the beginning they said no more than 25-35 and I'm closing in fast on that. (30 so far) 10 weeks and some days to go. So I'm sure I'll hit that 40 mark!!

She is so precious! It makes me smile from ear to ear hearing that she is doing so well! Before you know it she'll be at home with you :) What a blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->