*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Buddy, at my mw appt yesterday she was just advising me on things to do if baby arrives before the mw gets here and she told me to lean over a chair,sofa etc either standing or kneeling as it opens it up more down there and "could" prevent tearing.
With dd1 I was on my back(my choice) and tore, dd2 I was the same as welshgirl, still tore but not as bad.
Mw also told me yesterday to start massaging just inside the vaginal wall with a little oil from now on, to build up elasticity within the skin. Just been and bought EPO xx

I haven't posted for yonks so thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'm no longer a January Jellybean :( well I am officially but my diabetology team have decided to induce me at 38 weeks due to my now being on metformin and Emma being big on her growth scans. I should find out the exact date next week. So it looks like she's going to be here the week before Christmas now. We've had two instances where I've had to be tested for pre labour. Once because of regular Braxton hicks and once last night as I lost some of my mucus plug and was having tightenings. The pre labour swab test came back negative though thank goodness so I'm hoping she can hold on until at least 37 weeks. I hope you're all okay xxxx

I've just found a bargain on Amazon! £5.84 for 74 size 1 pampers nappies and £6.69 for size 2! I bought them both so got free delivery!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008QUB4O2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Good luck Luce :)

Oh my goodness...good luck littleluce! I hope Emma and you hang on and that everything goes perfect xxx

Welshgirl I'm glad I'm not the only one who is claiming to never ever move again, if we get the house I intend to be in it till kiddies are all grown up or at least until I have fully got over the trauma of this purchase lol, however if we end up with the original property I will want to move again in a few years as I think we will outgrow it quite quickly but one way or another we have to move before baby comes which leaves me with such limited time. Unless things fly on now it won't be till the new year when we move so il be getting on for 37/38 weeks by moving day, then we need to at least get the lounge and our bedroom done before baby gets here so she has suitable places to be while other rooms are being done. Still waiting to hear about the offer but should hear today, the estate agent has already spoken to our agent and seen proof.of our mortgage offer and id so hopefully they wudnt do all that if they weren't confident the offer was going to be accepted. Keep ur fingers crossed for me, I really want that house!!

It is just so stressful isn't it. With no chain on either side, we should of been in by now. We have a new mortgage advisor taken over our original, she has to select a new product as the interest rate had gone down, and our original mortgage advisor had selected wrong product and the bank told her its a 5 day turn around, well they can sod off and do it as soon as they receive it. We have been messed around so much it's unreal. We are making a complaint to the bank once we're in the house and possibly making a complaint against original mortgage advisor too.

Did you hear about your offer you put in?

Lol funnily enough we are mentally writing a few complaint letters lol.
We didn't get the house we put the offer in for, the decided to go.with someone else however the original house looks like it might be on the go again as she has quickly found somewhere else and is a cash buyer so only the valuation and legals to sort for it. Still fingers crossed for spending Xmas there

The other day when moving on the sofa I pulled my pelvis right on the bone, it has seriously aggravated my spd and I pulled it again today just walking down some stairs. I ended up only being able to lift one leg off the floor.
Fed up now and really want my body back, the baby sticks her bum up into my rib cage which is extremely uncomfortable, or she lays really low and puts pressure on my pelvis, I am also starting to get a real ache in my back where I'm assuming she's also laying. Never mind only 8 weeks to go, 4 weeks left at work so can relax after that.....oh no wait I have a house move and getting the new house sorted to deal with lol

Lol funnily enough we are mentally writing a few complaint letters lol.
We didn't get the house we put the offer in for, the decided to go.with someone else however the original house looks like it might be on the go again as she has quickly found somewhere else and is a cash buyer so only the valuation and legals to sort for it. Still fingers crossed for spending Xmas there

The other day when moving on the sofa I pulled my pelvis right on the bone, it has seriously aggravated my spd and I pulled it again today just walking down some stairs. I ended up only being able to lift one leg off the floor.
Fed up now and really want my body back, the baby sticks her bum up into my rib cage which is extremely uncomfortable, or she lays really low and puts pressure on my pelvis, I am also starting to get a real ache in my back where I'm assuming she's also laying. Never mind only 8 weeks to go, 4 weeks left at work so can relax after that.....oh no wait I have a house move and getting the new house sorted to deal with lol

lol yeah I'll be getting my mum to help me with our letters. The bank blame the mortgage advisor and he blames the bank.
Fingers crossed you are able to get this house and lets pray we are both in our new houses before Christmas. I'm not even bothered if boxes are left in Scarlett's room for a while if we get in.

Ah try and take it easy - i know it's easier said than done. I'm quite lucky Scarlett doesn't kick me in the ribs or anything but she either kicks or punches me right on the hip bone which is uncomfortable. And I am starting to ache when I walk now lol. Roll on January.

To be honest I don't care if there are boxes everywhere as long as we are in there lol everything else we can sort as and when. I get feet in my hip bone as well, so uncomfortable. I keep pulling my pelvis which is so painful.
Not long now xx

I've been to physio again today, she said since my last appointment my stomach muscles have split. She said there is a large gap at the top of my bump. She said that during birth I will need support. Has anyone had this before and know what she means by support? I have to see physio after birth to check it is healing.

I've been to physio again today, she said since my last appointment my stomach muscles have split. She said there is a large gap at the top of my bump. She said that during birth I will need support. Has anyone had this before and know what she means by support? I have to see physio after birth to check it is healing.

Wow, that sounds painful!! I don't have any experience or advise unfortunately, but I hope all goes well.

34 wks today!! Ahhhh!!! Where is time going?!?😱

Can't believe I've been forgetting this thread!! So sorry ladies I hope your all doing ok!!

Iv decided I'm going to have another section. Will tell consultant on Tuesday after my growth scan and hopefully book my date then too xx

With our first baby, I got my husband a cute basket and poem to give him in the hospital. He got me and baby matching initial bracelets. I'm trying to think of something for him this time as I have heard him mention that he is planning to get me something. My ideas so far are another basket with snacks magazine, change for drink machine, picture frame, and a cute note. Other idea is to replace his wedding band with and engraved one from the girls. Any ideas?
I also thought it would be good to get a gift for the new baby from the toddler and vice versa

Hopeful that's a lovely idea! I love the engraved ring idea.. So personal and meaningful. I do gift for older children from
Baby too :) Seth has a spider man cup but need to get something else an something for Ethan too.

I think we're going to do monogrammed blankets or either build a bears for each. I'm sure the hubby will get me jewelry, and I've pretty much decided on the ring for him. I have got most of the Christmas decorating done, a big portion of my Christmas shopping finished, and most of the birthday party things completed. Now to get thru the birthday and holidays. I still have a good bit to do for the baby and I have yet to pack anything for the hospital.

33weeks tomorrow(Sunday)

aww i love the build a bare idea hun. <3

weve not done a lot of decorating yet... ds2 keeps taking things off the tree :haha: i have most christmas presents done too and ds1's birthday presents and cakes are bought and ready. just need to get him balloons on Thursday while hes at nursery.

Im with you on still having a fair bit to do! i have everything for his bag but nothing really for mine :dohh: I plan to get everything else bought on the 9th Dec and packed and sorted by the end of that week hopefully. xxx

31 weeks and 3 days. Can't believe I am getting so close!

Attachments

• 31 weeks 3 days - Copy.jpg
    31 weeks 3 days - Copy.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
gorgeous bump Izzie <3

https://i58.tinypic.com/2ng6gly.jpg 33+3 bumpy

https://i59.tinypic.com/4hutxi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads