*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning ladies!! (Or afternoon/evening depending on where you are!) :hi:

Sorry I've been AWOL. It was DD2's 2nd birthday on Thursday and I've just been non stop doing bits for that and meeting up with friends & family etc so haven't had much chance to get online. Hope everyone's ok? Will try read back and have a proper catch up later :flower:

AFM, I'm 35 weeks today! :wohoo: I'm so ready for this baby now! Constant uncomfortable BH, my pelvis feels like it might crumble apart at any moment and I'm impatient to meet her now :haha: kinda hoping she makes an appearance before Christmas, but when she's good and ready and fully baked of course ;)

I can't believe it's 1st December :saywhat: we can all officially say "I'M DUE NEXT MONTH!!" Madness!

Happy 35 weeks lolly.
I'm with you, anytime now will be fine. Constant achey BH and occasional period type cramps. Pelvis feels like it is shattered, agony to walk lol. Needs to stay cooking for 3 more weeks for my home birth apparently, although consultant said 37 weeks so I will be querying that when I see my midwife xx

I would like our little man to wait until January! :lol: We've still so much to do plus I would prefer him not to have a birthday too close to Christmas!

It really is crazy!! We are all DUE NEXT MONTH. Where has time gone?! I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. I haven't really been having BH, at least not that I know of. Last time I was in L&D Emerg Dr. said I was having contractions when I was hooked up to the non-stress test, but I didn't feel them. When they checked my cervix it was fully closed. I have my 35 week appointment tomorrow and I think my OB will check cervix again, I'm not sure. Now I see him once a week and I feel like that will make time go by even faster.

In other news, next week is my last week of work! 10 more work days left to be exact and then I'm off until January 2016! I can't wait. When are you all starting your maternity leave, and how long are you taking off??

My last day is 16th so 5 working days :happydance: Can not wait!

I'll be off until about November.

Happy 35 weeks lolly.
Sethsmummy - was wondering where you had got to lol.

This non sleeping lark is getting ridiculous now. I was awake the other night from 3am til 6am!

Sooo...OH rang the bank after work today. They said they will speed it up and we should get our mortgage offer on Wednesday if he phones up then, and should come through the post thursday or friday. So once the solicitors receive it, we should get a completion date.
I've put a couple bits of tinsel and a santa light in the window so it looks a bit more Christmassy in here but I can't wait to get in that house now. Aslong as everything gets moved, dont mind if boxes are cluttering kids bedrooms or not aslong as kitchen and lounge are nice and tidy :)

Fingers crossed welshgirl. It's horrible moving at the best of times never mind waiting on somebody else and being heavily pregnant xx

Is anyone else finding themselves tears for no apparent reason over the most stupid of things? Someone asked me a favour at work to do something I'd already said no to someone else for the same thing. However if I said no this time he would miss his daughters school christmas play. She's four. Of course I couldn't and wouldn't say no, but just the thought of having to now do the thing nearly tipped me over the edge!

And don't get me started on trying to find enough energy to get through 10-11 hour work days. Roll on maternity leave. 8 work days and counting!

Sorry for my pity ranting. Made me feel better just getting it out!

Happy 35 weeks lolly :D :D happy belated birthday for your DD hun :cake:
Its actually really scary that we can all say we're due next month! :ignore: haha but im so ready for it all to be over now and have him in my arms.

wifey i hope your appointment goes well hun :D I cant belive you couldnt feel your contractions :haha: tummy of steel :D

welsh good luck hun i really hope they dont let you down. The earlier they get it sorted the better so your not having to move on your due date or anything like that (Iv done that.. its not good :haha:)

Izzie I get very very emotional right now especially if im sore :hugs: :hugs: not long to go hun :hugs:

Iv got my 33+5 growth scan tomorrow and then diabetic team and consultant. I am hoping the consultant will agree to me having a repeat section and give me a date so that i can get organised with transport etc. And hoping they'll give me an estimated weight of what Rohan is sat at just now. Not looking forward to trying to hold a full bladder for the scan though :S thats going to hurt like hell xx

I am going crazy on bedrest- slightly envious of those of you still able to work/prepare, but then remember how painful and difficult work was getting... And that was pre-30 weeks!

It's sad when I eagerly look forward to going to the doctor, because that's the only time I'm allowed up and out of the house! I have weekly BPPs (Monday's) and NSTs (thurs), with the usual urine dip for proteins each visit. Praying pre-e stays away, but at least I'm closing in on 34 weeks...

I'm crazy emotional as well. Watching the intro to a football game made me cry the other day...

Also baby moved more and stronger than ever on Thursday, but has been decreasing since. Barely anything yesterday evening/today... Will be asking doctor about that this afternoon! Anyone else having fewer movements?

I could cry at anything right now. Been crying on and off for the last couple of hours just because the girls have been naughty and I feel uncomfortable and crappy.

Good luck with your appt Tara. Hope you get all the answers you are looking for.

Hope you feel movements soon sc xx

Do they still advise you to have a full bladder for your scans this late on Tara? I didn't think it mattered past 20 weeks(ish)!? So I had been told and led to believe anyway! Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun, I hope you get the news you're wanting to hear!

Izzie :hugs: rant away hun! My emotions are all over the place too, it's hard work this pregnancy lark. Hope your last days roll by quickly :)

I spoke too soon. Back in the hospital due to high BP and trace proteins. So blood tests are being run, and in the middle of a 24-he collection. The doctor doesn't seem to think ill be leaving without a baby, but I'm still hoping for an uneventful and quick release. She seems doubtful that I'll make it to 35 weeks. Said we'd be lucky if we can make it to 34...

I plan to work right up until time, so I still have over a month left ( but we have lots of parties and holidays from now til then, so almost every week will be a 3- 4 day.
I can only take up to 12 weeks, last I heard our director was still saying she would only approve 8. We have been talking about me cutting back on work or going back to hospital nursing where I would work 3 12 hour shifts instead of 5 8 hours. So I guess depending on that decision, we will see if I even go back to my current job.
We go back to the doctor Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully it will be a quick visit and I can finish shopping/preparing for the party this weekend. I get to order my breast pump this month :) something else to cross off my list!

I finish work Xmas week, working boxing day night then I'm done, taking my final 3 weeks annual leave then start my mat leave 4 days before baby is due, so she's allowed to come along from a few days before the end of my annual leave, I don't mind losing a bit of leave but not all of it, plus I would prefer her birthday to be towards the end of Jan, mine is the 5th so I would like to get Xmas and my birthday out the way then have a week or so to relax before the baby gets her birthday, at least then people might be less skint lol, hoping for maybe 30th Jan, will make me a week late but it wud be a nicer birthday for her.

I still keep pulling my groin, need to go back to physio, walking can be very painful now so think I need to go see if there's anything they can do and if not they can give me crutches instead to take the pressure off my pelvis when I walk

Happy 35 weeks lolly.
Sethsmummy - was wondering where you had got to lol.

This non sleeping lark is getting ridiculous now. I was awake the other night from 3am til 6am!

Sooo...OH rang the bank after work today. They said they will speed it up and we should get our mortgage offer on Wednesday if he phones up then, and should come through the post thursday or friday. So once the solicitors receive it, we should get a completion date.
I've put a couple bits of tinsel and a santa light in the window so it looks a bit more Christmassy in here but I can't wait to get in that house now. Aslong as everything gets moved, dont mind if boxes are cluttering kids bedrooms or not aslong as kitchen and lounge are nice and tidy :)

Happy 35 weeks to all the 1st weekers!! Had my 34 wk appt yesterday. My b/p was up when I got there. 134/92, but no protein and it came down before I left, so no worries. She does want me to just rest a little more during the day. I've been feeling most of lo's movements low and was worried she might be breech, but dr did a quick u/s and she is headdown! 😃
Yay!!

I hear you about the no sleep! 😡 I'm absolutely exhausted by 8 pm, and fall asleep. By midnight I'm awake and can't get back to sleep . Arghhhhh!!!! Its usually 3-4 hrs before I can get back to sleep. By then it's almost time to get up. SOOOO..... over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->