*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Ladies, it's my first baby and I'm not sure if this is normal. I'm 39+1 and I've lost no plug as of yet or had any BH. I get some cramps but not tightning ones. Has anyone here gone into labor but had no signs or symptoms until they started contractions?

Like waiting2c said, I think it can go either way. I had signs with my DS, and have started having a few pre-labour signs this time too, but I know lots of Mums who went into labour almost as if someone had flicked a switch.

Awesome news luvspnk! What a wonderful start to 2015! X

We're all having a baby this month!! Unless the late Jan babies decide to be naughty and stay in till Feb, me n my girl will be having words about that, iv decided Monday 19th or Sunday 18th is when she's coming lol, there is no negotiations here we have an understanding lol

How long did you leave it to get your nursing bras? I'm going to get measured next week and will be 36 1/2 wks by then. I'm sure the store will advise me, but how much did you grow after baby was born. I've barely changed at all during pregnancy!

I'm planning on getting my nursing bras this week. I was going to get them earlier, but my boobs have grown so much I decided to leave it as late as possible! If I remember correctly I went up another cup size once my milk came in, but they settled down again. I think I went from a A to a D last time, and this time it'll be a B to about a DD/E I think...if not bigger!

We're all having a baby this month!! Unless the late Jan babies decide to be naughty and stay in till Feb, me n my girl will be having words about that, iv decided Monday 19th or Sunday 18th is when she's coming lol, there is no negotiations here we have an understanding lol

Wooooo! So exciting isn't it!? I like your understanding...maybe i should have a chat with mine too :haha: I'm not due till the 25th, and baby better not even consider staying in till Feb! Given the prelabour signs I've been having I'd be delighted with a baby next week! Anytime after I'm full term on Sunday please!

With dd2 I had no signs, waters went then contractions and she arrived 50mins later. This time I have been in prodromal labour since xmas eve. So ready for the real thing now!!! Xx

Buddy I'm due on the 23rd so only a couple of days before u, we already have a few birthdays in Feb so I would Really appreciate it if she would listen to my requests lol

Yes! I thought perhaps if I did a little dance for her earlier and told her to come out when she's done cookin on Saturday... Maybe she would be intrigued and come out for a visit!!! 30 min later I went to the bathroom and lost probably the biggest mucus plug I've ever seen o_o it was as big as my palm -gag- I've been having little contractions since...

Perhaps you should do the same!! I just poked my belly and was like "COME OUT BABY!!!!!" :D

Lol I don't want my baby out just yet we don't have a move date and absolutely no idea where half of her stuff is plus i haven't finished my hospital bag yet. 16 days is my request lol, just over 2 weeks and she's allowed out lol

I'm so ready for baby, but have no signs. I've been trying all the old wives tales, but no dice. Anyone have anything that worked for them in the past?

https://www.birthingnaturally.net/cn/technique/nipple.html :) hope it works!

Well ladies I have lost an extreme amount of plug tonight. About as much as my friggen palm the first time (around 2pm)! Then I've been losing quarter size pices since. I started cramping right after the first bout of plug.. Then it stopped for a few hours and came around again. Now I'm getting contractions that increase in intensity. Mostly in my back and they wrap around to my groin. I hope this isn't back labour again because I had that last time and it was awful!!!

Wish me luck tonight!!

Happy January ladies!!! Ahhh c'monn babies :dance:

How's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not getting on much... forgot how hard this newborn lark is :lol: Willow and I are doing great! She's such a little gem bless her, we barely know she's even here! It's really refreshing as we had a hard time with DD2, she was very high needs and grumpy. Long may this continue!

Princess Mommy, that sounds promising! Good luck :flower:

Ab, hope little man doesn't keep you waiting much longer! x

I go to sleep and it stops!!!! :( gaaaaaaahhh I sat thru like 8 hours of contractions for nothing T_T and I know it will happen again tonight too. It just keeps getting worse every night!!

My parents are out of town though, so I guess I would rather her come when they get home. Or else my sister has to watch my son and that is just not ok with me :| she's constantly on her phone instead of paying attention to him. When he was little she took a "selfie" with him and proceeded to post it on social networking sites instead of watching him after. He would have fallen off of her lap and on to the floor had I not been there. Ugh.

Somebody save me from this hell D:

Hi everybody, I haven't had Chance to check the last couple of pages but I hope you are all well. Not sure if you remember my last post a couple of days a go saying I was so fed up of what I thought was false labour. Well about 2 hours after that my waters broke and it turns out I was 4cm! Baby Henry Stuart was born at 8.31am on 01/01/15 weighing 7lb 0.5 oz at 39+1 weeks

We had a very happy new year!! I can't believe he is actually here (and that he is a he) love him so much! Can't wait for more jellybeans announcements!

Ahhhhhh congrats!!! :) how wonderful!!!! So happy for you <3 welcome to the world, little man :D

Hi everybody, I haven't had Chance to check the last couple of pages but I hope you are all well. Not sure if you remember my last post a couple of days a go saying I was so fed up of what I thought was false labour. Well about 2 hours after that my waters broke and it turns out I was 4cm! Baby Henry Stuart was born at 8.31am on 01/01/15 weighing 7lb 0.5 oz at 39+1 weeks

We had a very happy new year!! I can't believe he is actually here (and that he is a he) love him so much! Can't wait for more jellybeans announcements!

Congratulations!!

Still no wifi in the new house and missing all these gorgeous babies being born. Congratulations to all whose had their babies already.
Too many pages to catch up on. And its going to be next friday until I get wifi now. So good luck to who goes in to labour before then and congratulations in advance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->