*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

He's here :) Elijah John born at 2.25am weighing 6lb 10oz at 37+6 weeks. He is perfect. Picture in my journal.

He's here :) Elijah John born at 2.25am weighing 6lb 10oz at 37+6 weeks. He is perfect. Picture in my journal.

Ahhh...wonderful news! Huge congratulations! I'm off to your journal to see his gorgeous wee face! X

Congrats to all the amazing deliveries!!! Good luck to those in recovery, take care of yourselves!

Due on Saturday and officially miserable. Been in prelabor for weeks. I'm drained and exhausted. Mostly just stalking to keep up with everyone!

Pix- what pre labour signs have you been getting?? And since when?? Have you been dilated?

I started freaking out tonight- doctor is saying 2 weeks or less. My freak out is because my house that was clean seems dirty now- the 2 year old has toys everywhere, I have clothes i need to put up, the nursery isn't done, I haven't started decorating the nursery, filled out leave paperwork, or finished buying drug for the baby. I have the essentials I just need more of some things an want others. I'm passing lots of my plug tonight, feeling very cramps, an My belly is getting tightening that are uncomfortable but not really painful. I know that I could still go two weeks but I'm really anxious tonight. I don't feel prepared at all for a new baby.

Hopeful you'll never be fully prepared. I thought I was but now that we are home I've realised I'm not. :lol:

How long did you leave it to get your nursing bras? I'm going to get measured next week and will be 36 1/2 wks by then. I'm sure the store will advise me, but how much did you grow after baby was born. I've barely changed at all during pregnancy!

How long did you leave it to get your nursing bras? I'm going to get measured next week and will be 36 1/2 wks by then. I'm sure the store will advise me, but how much did you grow after baby was born. I've barely changed at all during pregnancy!

It's my first so Im not sure how big I'll get after LO a comes but I bought 3-4 of them from Walmart (3 sleep, 1 day) last week. Once LO comes I'll go to a proper store to get fitted. I just wanted to have some ready when he makes his arrival because I doubt I'll want to go shopping in the first week or two - let alone leave the house - it's freezing here!!

Pix- what pre labour signs have you been getting?? And since when?? Have you been dilated?

36 weeks I started with Braxton hicks that patterned. Christmas day I started prodomal labor. Sigh. Its annoying. But also patterned. Usually starting at 11pm until sun up contractions every 20 minutes and can range down to every 5. The past couple days they have been getting stronger but I know nothing is really going to happen because I'm not screaming through them... Yet.

Unfortunately my hospital doesn't check for dialation until I'm in labor. :-( and even then its very limited. Due date in 3 days.

I wish I had some sign like plug loss. But I think I'll end up late again.. :-( meaning baby will be about 9lbs which is what they are estimating.

I bought sports bras. I found they gave better support than the actual nursing bras. I did enjoy the ones that you could pull to the side but still partial to the sports bras.

I don't know if I am ready either. When he gets here I have some $ saved in case we have to go out and get this or that.

Ah it has been the same for me pix.. Except I have been losing plug for a few weeks now and I did get checked- I am at 3cm and 50%.

That's a big baby! My son was 2 days late and 9.1ibs!! So I know the pain ;) hoping this one comes around 37-38 weeks so she can be a bit smaller lol. I can only do so much!

I had only been crampy at night until today... This morning I am cramping up every hour again.. Still losing bits of plug and I was kept up all night by braxton hicks :| how is everyone else here feeling?

Hopeful- I am totally not ready for the new baby either. You are not alone! As bb said.. I don't think anyone is ever truly ready! I have an almost 11mo so when I come home with baby it's going to be veeeeerryy interesting. He is just starting to crawl and get in to everything... OI!!!

Thanks ladies! My anxiety just flares from time to time and I let it get the best of me last night. I ran around cleaning and putting up clothes until late and then had to sit down due to having contractions so frequently. I'm still very crampy today. I finally was able to get my leave paperwork from my employer and they apparently decided to schedule a baby shower since I'm thinking next Friday will be my last day. My baby shower will be on next Thursday. I hope they didn't jinx me because for some reason when we plan showers the mother ends up going out before it. We'll see! It looks like I have 6 days of work left! I can't wait to be at home.

Congrats bb! He is beautiful!

Get to bring our little princess home today! She will be on an apnea monitor for at least a month, hopefully not longer. Just excited to be home with her!

Ladies, it's my first baby and I'm not sure if this is normal. I'm 39+1 and I've lost no plug as of yet or had any BH. I get some cramps but not tightning ones. Has anyone here gone into labor but had no signs or symptoms until they started contractions?

So happy you are bringing her hope luvspnk

Happy new year everybody!

I'm feeling so frustrated, yesterday I woke up at 2.30am with cramps and had cramps all day although they were little and far apart, yesterday evening they got to 7 minutes apart but then I went to bed and they stopped after about 2 hours. This morning I woke up and it's been exactly the same, cramps through out the day but in no pattern now it's the evening and they are every 8 minutes or so apart. Frustrated because I don't even belive it's labor, they are really low down and it doesn't feel like my bump is tightening, they are so hard to explain. Just want to know what my body is up to!

I probably sound like an idiot!

Wifey I lost no plug and had no contractions etc with my ds until aftery waters broke at 40+2 so I think it can go either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->