*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Yeh I varied day to day. Some days I had no appetite at all and others I ate loads!

He's gorgeous 0203.
Some days I hardly eat anything too xx

Izzy- I think its normal to lose your appetite. I'm the same like the other ladies, some days I'll eat loads, but other days I will just nibble here and there.
I have been drinking loads of water though, which is out of the norm for me coz I hate water!

Ab- I see you're 39+4weeks. It seems you'll be going right up to 40w or you'll be overdue. Wow, aren't you getting impatient?

Hey ladies, hope all those super cute babies are doing well!!! Lovely pic 0203!!

I am feeling really crampy today, but nothing that can be timed or anything so don't know if it's the start of anything or just cramps. Not really sure what the protocol is either as am to have c section regardless so do I wait till I am certain in established labour then call to go in, or once I know I am having some form of contractions. Might need to call midwife in next day or so to ask just so I know when time comes.

Hope all of you are doing well!!

Thanks for all the congratulations, I really can't believe he is here :) here is a little picture Henry Stuart born 01/01/15

Awww...he's gorgeous! Congratulations again! X

3 am and wide awake again. I'm so uncomfortable. I don't feel like I'm doin anything but my back hips and belly all ache so I can't sleep. Plus of course my mind won't shut off about the house so that's not helping. If I don't get some answers Monday I'll be calling the ob for a nerve/ sleeping pill. It's rainy here so there's not much to do, I can't even work on the crib because of the weather.

Wildchic. I am totally fed up now. Having false labour almost every night. I don't think I will have this baby any time soon.

How are you all? Xx

Getting to the point where sleep is tough now, I can't wait to sleep on my belly again, very fortunate iv managed it throughout except for the last few.weeks but sleeping on my side is starting to hurt my shoulder, ribs and bum muscle.

Really hope u get ur baby before due date (that goes for everyone) I will be so upset if I go over, 40 weeks should mean 40 weeks lol, especially when they r considered.term at 37 n we all no when we conceived etc, I mean jeez I cud give them my ovulation date if they want lol.

Hopefully going to get news regarding the house tomorrow and can start planning on when we might move, I'm pretty sure we're only.waiting for the solicitors searches and contracts to be done then we will be done but it all seems to take so long, really preying our buyer stays patient!!

Same here ab :( it's extremely frustrating. Ughhhh. Cramps thru the day. Last night i actually didnt have it but I had it all week leading up to it. Thursday night was the worst for me. I remember labour pains with my son and it felt much like that. I was like oooooooh my god not again!!!

I know how you all feel! I'm right there with you gals! Cramps all the time and nothing!

I'm hopefully doing my c-section at the end of next week then things will go back to normal(I'm hoping!).
I hate sleeping on my sides and turning is a mission!

Wilchic- at least you will have relief soon! Just take it easy with the c section, love! That incision mark is painfulllll >__<

Question for you ladies. Starting this morning when I got up I had a loooot more moisture than I am used to. Lately I haven't had nearly as much discharge as I did when this far along with my son. Mostly plug has been coming out. But this morning I have already had to change my undies after having them on not even a few hours- I am getting a few squirts of luquidy moisture coming when I get up and move around. It seems really watery to me... I can't tell if its discharge or maybe I'm leaking waters? Has anyone had a slow water leak in previous pregnancies? I have an appointment first thing in the morning tomorrow so I can have my dr check but for now I'm just curious.

Is there anyone here other than me not losing plug, not having cramps, not having any braxton hicks, not having any signs at all that the baby may be coming at any point?? Everyone else seems to be getting lots of signs that things will be happening soon but I'm not, I really don't want to go over, il be devastated if iv not had her by her due date

PM my waters were trickling with dd1. What you are describing is what I went through. Wet all day until they eventually popped at 530pm xx

INMT- don't worry!! I had pretty much no symptoms with my son and then one day at 40w exactly i started having back labour. It lasted two more days and then he was here via c section! My waters never broke. I lost a tad bit of what I thought was plug there at the end but that was all I remember. I wasn't dilated or effeced before labour either! Don't get down about it hun!! Baby will be here soon :)

AB- I hope my waters don't break tonight o_o I have heard this can go on for days. It really isn't a large amount. Just spots ranging from nickel to quarter dollar size each time I leak. Is this how it was for you? Usually I hear women leak more but I did experience a lot of stress and cramping the past few days. I know stress can bring it on.

Is there anyone here other than me not losing plug, not having cramps, not having any braxton hicks, not having any signs at all that the baby may be coming at any point?? Everyone else seems to be getting lots of signs that things will be happening soon but I'm not, I really don't want to go over, il be devastated if iv not had her by her due date

Me! I've had no signs at all! Am a little behind you in wks, but nothing. My mw said that no one is the same, and some people will have no signs at all. I don't think we need to worry about it.

I have a growth scan and consultant appointment tomorrow, really hoping everything is ok, being just over 37 weeks I no if they have any concerns they will just say go home get ur bag n come in, I don't want my baby to share my birthday poor thing, I want her slightly later in Jan, 18th or 19th is what we agreed on (me and the baby lol) so hopefully they will say she's around 6 to 7lb and say she's starting to engage n that were on the way lol, can't blame a girl for wishing lol

Me!! Up until about 1-2 days ago I had no BH. I think I may have had a few yesterday, but I'm still not sure. I've lost no plug so far and I'm 39+5. I have no idea when my little guy will make his appearance...

I'm having signs but nothing seems to be happening. I kinda wish it would stop because it just gets my hopes up and then nothing. I've been super uncomfortable all weekend with back pain, cramps, etc. I have enjoyed my weekend at home with the toddler, we had to stay inside because of rain but we have napped, snuggled, and played. I think when we get up we might bake cookies for a tea party with daddy, paint our nails, and play dress up some more.

Just so you all know.....
Little Rohan is in ICU waiting to get transferred to Yorkhill in Glasgow. He is on a ventilator. I will update when I know anything else but in the meantime I am sure Tara would appreciate if you could all keep them in your thoughts and prayers xxx

Wilchic- at least you will have relief soon! Just take it easy with the c section, love! That incision mark is painfulllll >__<

Question for you ladies. Starting this morning when I got up I had a loooot more moisture than I am used to. Lately I haven't had nearly as much discharge as I did when this far along with my son. Mostly plug has been coming out. But this morning I have already had to change my undies after having them on not even a few hours- I am getting a few squirts of luquidy moisture coming when I get up and move around. It seems really watery to me... I can't tell if its discharge or maybe I'm leaking waters? Has anyone had a slow water leak in previous pregnancies? I have an appointment first thing in the morning tomorrow so I can have my dr check but for now I'm just curious.

Amniotic fluid has a really distinctive sweetish smell, so (gross I know!) wear a pad and you should be able to smell if it's your waters. Definitely mention it tomorrow though, as they might even check for you.

Don't worry honey :hugs: It'll happen eventually regardless of signs! I wonder sometimes if I'm going to end up being the last jellybean to pop.... I'll be alone in here singing "alllll by myselfffff" :haha:

Even though I'm pretty uncomfortable, and feel like I'm at full stretch carrying this bump around, im trying to enjoy every bit of this pregnancy. It'll be our last baby, so I just want to make the most of it :cloud9: so, on that note.... I'm FULL TERM today! :hugs: Woooo! I never made it this far with DS so I'm super duper happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->