*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I definitely wept for both babies last night when I saw how rough things are... Things were so beautiful and then all of the sudden they went down hill. I wish I could do more for y'all :( such wonderful ladies on here. You all and your babies are in my heart as you go through this <3

Not to change subjects- but I was leaking all day yesterday. Got some ph strips from work right before I came home from my parents house after dinner. I, of course, randomly remained dry until I went to bed (I had just soaked myself at my parents house so I put on fresh undies). So in the middle of the night I got up to pee and was wet- I tested the liquid and it came out blue/green. I know that ph level means amniotic fluid is present (unless there's something really wrong up in my coochie :x )
Thank goodness I have an appointment in an hour and a half. I hope I am not leaking but does anyone know what they will do if I am? My ob told me past 36 weeks that he wouldn't stop my labour if it came on. Since last time I went in I was already dilated so much. All day yesterday I had major cramps and some back aches. When I had braxton hicks I would start to cramp up. Which doesn't usually happen.

They've sent me back round to scan, didn't say much other than they needed to do more measurements, either some weren't done properly or some weren't done at all.
Would really love these pains to stop, this is not how I planned on spending my birthday :-(

Happy birthday INMT, sorry your day isn't going to plan xx

Happy birthday INMT!

I'm 40 weeks tomorrow are more than ready to meet our little boy. He's measuring big and with too much amniotic fluid, I'm hoping to book an induction date at my ObGyn appointment today - or at least be offered a sweep. I don't know what he'll tell me. I haven't been check internally in about a month. A month ago I was only 1/2 cm dilated. I have another non-stress test booked for tomorrow. Wish me luck at the dr's today, I hope there is some good news to be heard and that things have been progressing.

They aren't happy with baby's growth, induction tomorrow, least we won't be sharing a birthday but it's earlier than id hope for, we r so not prepared for this

Sorry INMT, at least they are being cautious xx

They aren't happy with baby's growth, induction tomorrow, least we won't be sharing a birthday but it's earlier than id hope for, we r so not prepared for this

Good luck tomorrow. How amazing it will be to hold your new baby.:hugs:

INMT good luck tomorrow! Baby will ave the same bday as my hubby :p
Happy birthday to you! Tomorrow you get the best gift of all ^_^

Hi ladies, just came from my 40 week apt. Since baby is on the bigger side with a bit of excess amniotic fluid I will be induced TOMORROW! I'm nervous but excited at the same time. They will call me in the morning to tell me when to come in.

INMT - Good luck tomorrow!!

Got our car seat today. That's all our major things purchased. Can't believe how slowly the last week has dragged though. Can't wait til 15th when they will tell me my date for induction. Need to get some mini projects going to fill my time! Any suggestions?

Well those pains I was having turned out to be labour, which the consultant dismissed n told me to go enjoy my last day, got home at half 2, called l n d at quart to 4, they told me to get a bath n paracetamol, as soon as I got.off the phone I needed to push, called ambulance who delivered my baby on my bed at 10 past 5 weighing 6lb 5. She was born in her waters but very healthy. Had to come to hospital as placenta had to be delivered and hadn't come after an hour

INMT- Happy Birthday hun :flower:
Good luck for tomorrow, a belated b-day gift:)

Wifey- good luck to you too!

Can't wait to see pics of your little ones!

Any news on how Rohan and Elijah are doing?

Well those pains I was having turned out to be labour, which the consultant dismissed n told me to go enjoy my last day, got home at half 2, called l n d at quart to 4, they told me to get a bath n paracetamol, as soon as I got.off the phone I needed to push, called ambulance who delivered my baby on my bed at 10 past 5 weighing 6lb 5. She was born in her waters but very healthy. Had to come to hospital as placenta had to be delivered and hadn't come after an hour

Wow! Congrats and happy birthday :) x
Hope both you and baby are doing well!

Omg that is amazing! Congratulations :)

WC - Elijah's levels have gradually been dropping thankfully, his last ones were under treatment level at 245 (treatment level is 260) but they need them to be at 210 before he can go home. We are staying another night. Just waiting for him to have another heel prick :( If his levels have dropped to 210 or below he will be taken off the phototherapy and have his levels checked again after 6 hours. If they have dropped again he can go home. Sometimes they do rise again.

It's been absolutely terrifying, there was a point were he would only feed for 5-10 minutes and was quite floppy. I've spent most of the stay crying because I'm so afraid. The last few hours he seems more alert and even had a 45 minute feed then decided he wanted a 15 minute top up 2 hours later. I also managed to express 3oz because I was worried my milk supply would lower with him not feeding often.

Tara put up a Facebook status saying Rohans was stable but struggling to keep his blood pressure up. They were monitoring him for a few hours. Doctor doesn't want to put him on medication if he doesn't need to.

INMT- congrats hun:) Its sweet that you & baby share a b-day! Can't wait to see pics!

BB- try to stay positive! Remember that Elijah can feel when mommy is not feeling well, so be strong for your little man(although its hard).

I hope that baby Rohans bp sorts itself out soon! Shame man! Please send Tara my well wishes & that I'll be praying for baby to get better(prayers for you & Elijah too BB). :hugs:

Wow, congratulations INMT. What a birthday present for you.

Thanks for the update bb xx

Wow, congratulations INMT. What a birthday present for you.

Thanks for the update bb xx

Hey quick questions for u my girls are also Zahra and some and I'm having another girl dud u have a z picked for another girl x

Thanks, they were looking at letting me go home, but midwife checked her n looks like her right eye not responding to light so she will check later n decide

Any body else been really nauseated. I'm so nauseous today and can't keep much down. I feel awful- headache, back pains! I'm trying to complete paperwork for the mortgage company but I cant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->