*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Oh no ab!! Please keep us updated! Poor Tara! Last thing she needed. Hope Rohan is ok!

Is there anyone here other than me not losing plug, not having cramps, not having any braxton hicks, not having any signs at all that the baby may be coming at any point?? Everyone else seems to be getting lots of signs that things will be happening soon but I'm not, I really don't want to go over, il be devastated if iv not had her by her due date

I'm not having any signs or anything either. I had a sharp pain earlier around my foof but that was it. Getting fed up now. Climbing into bed is a struggle and a half lol. The moses basket is set up downstairs. The cot and wardrobe are up. Its only our room we need to sort out for the other moses basket to fit. I need to sort kitchen too but me and the house are mostly ready for her now.
Last time I seen the consultant they wrote in my notes that I will have a sweep on my duedate and induced at 40+7. I bet I will have to be induced as I've always said I had a feeling she may come sooner.
I've got her hospital bag all sorted, just need to do mine.

Is there anyone here other than me not losing plug, not having cramps, not having any braxton hicks, not having any signs at all that the baby may be coming at any point?? Everyone else seems to be getting lots of signs that things will be happening soon but I'm not, I really don't want to go over, il be devastated if iv not had her by her due date

I had no signs at all and thought I was going to go overdue. I never had braxton hicks, was constantly on plug watch! Mine started with tightenings the day before that stopped and started then on the day. I didn't even believe the tightening were real until my waters broke! Must be so frustrating but baby will be born and I'm sure things will start moving along soon!

Really hope tara and baby rohan are okay poor little thing, can't stop thinking about them

Just so you all know.....
Little Rohan is in ICU waiting to get transferred to Yorkhill in Glasgow. He is on a ventilator. I will update when I know anything else but in the meantime I am sure Tara would appreciate if you could all keep them in your thoughts and prayers xxx

Oh my goodness...I only just saw this! Really hope little Rohan is OK. I'll be thinking of Tara and her family, sending love and prayers xxx

Oh no :( poor little guy!! I hope all turns out okay for them both <3 sending good thoughts her way.

Buddy- yea it didnt have much smell to it when I checked. It smelled a bit sweet I thought? But mostly like nothing. It's also mixing in with my pug coming out so I really am having a hard time pin pointing what it is. I mostly just feel wet down there alllllll the time today. Generally just very moist. It was odd cuz I went from being pretty dry with some creamy discharge to extremely moist over night! @_@ I'll definitely ask tomorrow morning

Will be praying for little Rohan and Tara! Hoping he is ok!

Any updates on Tara and Rohan Amanda?

As for us, we've been admitted into the hospital, Elijah has jaundice, his levels are quite high so he's had to come in for light therapy. We've had a couple of scary moments where it looked like he wasn't breathing for a couple of seconds so they've put an apnea and sats machine on him. I'm so scared and can't stop crying.

Shoot bb! That doesn't sound good either. These poor little guys!!

Hope things pick up quickly for you and that you aren't there like long. I know how scary it all must feel right now but at least you are in the eighth place and he is getting the help required! Hugs!

Poor little men

Hope Elijah and Rohan are both feeling better soon. Keep us updated BB and big hugs!

Any updates on Tara and Rohan Amanda?

As for us, we've been admitted into the hospital, Elijah has jaundice, his levels are quite high so he's had to come in for light therapy. We've had a couple of scary moments where it looked like he wasn't breathing for a couple of seconds so they've put an apnea and sats machine on him. I'm so scared and can't stop crying.

:hugs: Sending massive hugs honey! You must be beside yourself...poor wee Elijah! They'll keep such a good eye on him though, and those lights will have the jaundice gone in no time. Hugs again xxx

Last I heard he had to go to theatre to get a line in as he was stopping breathing. He got out of theatre to icu and was awaiting transfer to the big children's hospital in Glasgow. Tara's phone is out of charge and I'm not on Facebook so I am relying on bb for updates now xx

Oh god that sounds awful, they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope both little babies are doing well, hope Tara is getting plenty of support from ppl around her. Sending hugs and thoughts to u all

Ugh this is awful :( praying for both babies... Please let this end well for everyone.

Last I saw Tara said that rohan was in stable but serious condition. He is on a ventilator and will have to stay on it for a couple days. They were able to stop the bp meds for now though.

Praying for both the babies tonight. Hope they recover quickly! Xx

Elijah has absolutely screamed the place down because he doesn't want to be in there any longer. He stopped as soon as I picked him up so they are letting him have a 20 minute cuddle.

Both babies are in my prayers! Hoping they get better soon!

Hugs Sethsmummy & BB :hugs:

Just had my growth scan, at 32 weeks the baby was estimated at 4lbs, today at 37+3 she's only just over 5 so dropped from top end of the scale right off the bottom, now below 10th. I was expecting them to say estimated at 7lb. Iv been having on off back pain today too but only on the right hand side, but goes right through to my abdomen, wondering if this is practice labour or something. So unbelievably uncomfortable today. Just waiting to see consultant now to find out what next

They will probably induce you Hun, either that or close monitoring.

Elijah's levels are coming down but they aren't low enough yet. He needs to stay another night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->