*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I definitely wept for both babies last night when I saw how rough things are... Things were so beautiful and then all of the sudden they went down hill. I wish I could do more for y'all :( such wonderful ladies on here. You all and your babies are in my heart as you go through this <3

Not to change subjects- but I was leaking all day yesterday. Got some ph strips from work right before I came home from my parents house after dinner. I, of course, randomly remained dry until I went to bed (I had just soaked myself at my parents house so I put on fresh undies). So in the middle of the night I got up to pee and was wet- I tested the liquid and it came out blue/green. I know that ph level means amniotic fluid is present (unless there's something really wrong up in my coochie :x )
Thank goodness I have an appointment in an hour and a half. I hope I am not leaking but does anyone know what they will do if I am? My ob told me past 36 weeks that he wouldn't stop my labour if it came on. Since last time I went in I was already dilated so much. All day yesterday I had major cramps and some back aches. When I had braxton hicks I would start to cramp up. Which doesn't usually happen.

Wow, sounds like things are really happening for you now! I hope everything went well at your appointment honey! Xxx

Hi ladies, just came from my 40 week apt. Since baby is on the bigger side with a bit of excess amniotic fluid I will be induced TOMORROW! I'm nervous but excited at the same time. They will call me in the morning to tell me when to come in.

INMT - Good luck tomorrow!!

Huge bundles of luck wifey! Can't wait to hear your good news! X

Got our car seat today. That's all our major things purchased. Can't believe how slowly the last week has dragged though. Can't wait til 15th when they will tell me my date for induction. Need to get some mini projects going to fill my time! Any suggestions?

Are you arty or crafty at all? You could knit a little blanket, or draw some little prints and get them framed for the baby's room? I love me some arty projects! Or you could do some batch cooking so you've got some meals in the freezer (this is something I keep meaning to do...)

Well those pains I was having turned out to be labour, which the consultant dismissed n told me to go enjoy my last day, got home at half 2, called l n d at quart to 4, they told me to get a bath n paracetamol, as soon as I got.off the phone I needed to push, called ambulance who delivered my baby on my bed at 10 past 5 weighing 6lb 5. She was born in her waters but very healthy. Had to come to hospital as placenta had to be delivered and hadn't come after an hour

What wonderful news! Happy birthday to you and your daughter! I hope her eye is fine, and that you're enjoying these first moments. Apparently it's very lucky to be born in the waters too! Xxx

Well those pains I was having turned out to be labour, which the consultant dismissed n told me to go enjoy my last day, got home at half 2, called l n d at quart to 4, they told me to get a bath n paracetamol, as soon as I got.off the phone I needed to push, called ambulance who delivered my baby on my bed at 10 past 5 weighing 6lb 5. She was born in her waters but very healthy. Had to come to hospital as placenta had to be delivered and hadn't come after an hour

Omg that is amazing! Congratulations :)

WC - Elijah's levels have gradually been dropping thankfully, his last ones were under treatment level at 245 (treatment level is 260) but they need them to be at 210 before he can go home. We are staying another night. Just waiting for him to have another heel prick :( If his levels have dropped to 210 or below he will be taken off the phototherapy and have his levels checked again after 6 hours. If they have dropped again he can go home. Sometimes they do rise again.

It's been absolutely terrifying, there was a point were he would only feed for 5-10 minutes and was quite floppy. I've spent most of the stay crying because I'm so afraid. The last few hours he seems more alert and even had a 45 minute feed then decided he wanted a 15 minute top up 2 hours later. I also managed to express 3oz because I was worried my milk supply would lower with him not feeding often.

Tara put up a Facebook status saying Rohans was stable but struggling to keep his blood pressure up. They were monitoring him for a few hours. Doctor doesn't want to put him on medication if he doesn't need to.

:hugs::hugs: I really feel for you BB, and am sending loads of love, support and hugs. That's wonderful that his levels have come down, and that he's had a more substantial feed...I'll be praying the levels stay down after the 6 hours so you can take him home and move forward. You're doing amazing Mama! Xxx

Any body else been really nauseated. I'm so nauseous today and can't keep much down. I feel awful- headache, back pains! I'm trying to complete paperwork for the mortgage company but I cant

I've been feeling pretty rotten the past few days, almost like 1st tri nausea again...yuck!

I'm not sure if Tara is managing to check in on here, but just wanted to add my voice to the support. I really hope little Rohan is doing ok, and that you're holding up. My heart hurts to think what your going through, and I wish I could help more. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your family xxx

Wow congratulations inmt

Thanks for the updates bb, hope elijah continues to get better.

Henry's cord just fell off, seems so young at only 4 days old!

The first thing I ate today was a slice of toast after birth n didn't really want that, I cudnt keep my cup of tea down at all. Put it all down to a terrible nights sleep last night and spd causing the pains but obviously it wasn't, wish I had been more insistent with the consultant but im actually pretty pleased with the way things turned out, we just need a new bed now lol.

Good luck labour n deliveries for all xx

Buddy- I thought so and then I went in and my ob said I was coming up negative for his fluid test! I'm not sure how I did my ph strip test wrong but he doesn't seem concerned :| said it could still be leaking so if I keep noticing it to call them. He had a look in there and said I just had TONS of plug hanging out around/in my cervix. Gross! I am trying to stay hopeful but no luck yet! My hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I was kind of hoping she will come then but it looks like she may stay put :p

INMT- oh my goodness! So freaking cute!!! <3 congrats :) sorry things didn't go like you planned but you still have your sweet bundle of joy with you!! Enjoy that little bean :)

Tbh she was coming this week one way or another with the induction booked tomorrow so considering that as the alternative I'm glad things went the way they did. Now just need to sort out my maternity pay because they still hadn't sorted it!! Also need to find out what's happening with these 2 weeks annual leave I'm now going to have to swap for maternity leave.
It's been 10 hours n she's only had one feed n that wasn't long, she just sleeps, gags and brings something up then goes bk to sleep again

Went in for an appointment today and was sent for a non stress test as baby's heartbeat was noticably fast, while being monitored it jumped up to the 190s and down to 130s but I was sent home after about 30 minutes. I wil have to have 2 nsts weekly, next will be Friday (due date!) if I haven't had him by my appointment next Monday induction will be discussed.

INMT- awe, your girly is pwetty! So peaceful! Congrats again!

Wifey- good luck today:)

Kailetski- hope all is well with your LO. Ooh, you get to meet your bundle soon! Good luck!

I hear today when my babies will be here. Hope its this weekend! My body really can't take it anymore!

Wow, congratulations INMT. What a birthday present for you.

Thanks for the update bb xx

Hey quick questions for u my girls are also Zahra and some and I'm having another girl dud u have a z picked for another girl x

Hi, nope if this one was a girl she was going to be Isla xx

Buddy- I thought so and then I went in and my ob said I was coming up negative for his fluid test! I'm not sure how I did my ph strip test wrong but he doesn't seem concerned :| said it could still be leaking so if I keep noticing it to call them. He had a look in there and said I just had TONS of plug hanging out around/in my cervix. Gross! I am trying to stay hopeful but no luck yet! My hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I was kind of hoping she will come then but it looks like she may stay put :p

INMT- oh my goodness! So freaking cute!!! <3 congrats :) sorry things didn't go like you planned but you still have your sweet bundle of joy with you!! Enjoy that little bean :)

No way! I thought you were on your way for sure! These little babies just love to play tricks on us huh! I had 2 or 3 days there where things seemed to be starting, but I'm back to absolutely no sign of baby at all! I don't mind really, as I'm not at my due date yet...but I'm so excited to meet my baby already!

Pic of my teeny bundle

Awww she's gorgeous! Congratulations again honey. I hope she managing to feed a bit more now. I remember having to wake DS up to make sure he fed every 3 hours at least, but he was only tiny so really needed to beef up!

INMT- awe, your girly is pwetty! So peaceful! Congrats again!

Wifey- good luck today:)

Kailetski- hope all is well with your LO. Ooh, you get to meet your bundle soon! Good luck!

I hear today when my babies will be here. Hope its this weekend! My body really can't take it anymore!

Good luck for today; hope you get the news you want! So exciting that it might only be 3/4 more days before you meet your babies! X

Well ladies. Its 4:12 am and my water broke an hour ago!!! Sooooo much! I gushed!!

Finally on the way home after spending the night in assessment. I apparently have a stomach virus, and dehydration. 2 liters of fluid, nausea meds, and pain meds.

Good luck pix! Can't wait for the announcement

Hope you feel better soon hopeful

Yeah she's feeding ok, they said that in the first day they generally just want to sleep rather than feed n she goes off to sleep so have to keep waking her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->