*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Bloods are 186! Yayyyy. They have turned the lights off, they are going to retest his bloods at 5pm. If the levels have dropped or stayed the same we can go home so fingers crossed!

An update from Tara.

Rohans Doing ok. He's on 40% ventilation just now. His left lung is worse than his right so they're wanting him kept on his right as much as possible help shift it. He will be getting physio to try help loosen the mucous from his lungs. They are trying not to handle him too much as his sats drop right down when they have to do something.

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Thanks for the update, poor little guy. :(

Good luck pix! Will be waiting for pics!
Congrats inmt!! Beautiful!!

Buddy- they are tricky little ones we have here! I am hoping I go in to labour once I hit 37 though, because I can't take this anymoreeeee! She is measuring over a week ahead so I know she's gonna be big enough for sure lol! I want a normal size baby this time dang it!! I just want this one to stay little!! My son was born at 9.1ibs and gained 3ibs a month until 9 months old :|

Pix- aaaaaahhhh you're so lucky!! Can't wait to see pics of the peanut!!! 8D

Hopeful- that's awful! I hope you recover quickly my dear!

Well ladies. Its 4:12 am and my water broke an hour ago!!! Sooooo much! I gushed!!

Woo! Exciting Pix! Good luck....can't wait to hear your news! X

Finally on the way home after spending the night in assessment. I apparently have a stomach virus, and dehydration. 2 liters of fluid, nausea meds, and pain meds.

:hugs: honey: hope you're feeling better soon

Yeah she's feeding ok, they said that in the first day they generally just want to sleep rather than feed n she goes off to sleep so have to keep waking her

DS was so sleepy at first, I had to use every trick in the book to keep him awake so he could get a good feed in the first couple of weeks. I found tickling his feet really effective! It was hard work though as I just wanted to sleep too, and could never remember what time he last fed so had no idea when to wake him up :wacko: I ended up buying a wee book to write down the time of every feed so I could check back and set an alarm. They were pretty strict about it in the hospital, but I understand it was because he was just tiny. I relaxed a lot once we got home! Glad your baby girl is doing so well!

Bloods are 186! Yayyyy. They have turned the lights off, they are going to retest his bloods at 5pm. If the levels have dropped or stayed the same we can go home so fingers crossed!

:hugs::happydance: Yay! Fab news BB! Go Elijah! Fx for the numbers to be good at 5. Will be thinking of you and I'll definitely check back to see how he is.

An update from Tara.

Rohans Doing ok. He's on 40% ventilation just now. His left lung is worse than his right so they're wanting him kept on his right as much as possible help shift it. He will be getting physio to try help loosen the mucous from his lungs. They are trying not to handle him too much as his sats drop right down when they have to do something.

View attachment 834443

View attachment 834445

Awww, he's so precious! Just want to send loads of hugs! Really glad to hear he's doing ok, and really hope the right lung clears up asap. Poor Tara must be terrified; we're all sending love and prayers. Thanks do much for updating ab xxx

Buddy- they are tricky little ones we have here! I am hoping I go in to labour once I hit 37 though, because I can't take this anymoreeeee! She is measuring over a week ahead so I know she's gonna be big enough for sure lol! I want a normal size baby this time dang it!! I just want this one to stay little!! My son was born at 9.1ibs and gained 3ibs a month until 9 months old :|

Pix- aaaaaahhhh you're so lucky!! Can't wait to see pics of the peanut!!! 8D

Hopeful- that's awful! I hope you recover quickly my dear!

I hear ya PM! I'm ready to meet this baby! We're obviously making things far too comfortable for these babies :haha: Totally understand why you want little Miss to be born before she gets bigger; 9.1lbs is serious stuff! My DS was so little I'm already wondering what my full-term baby is going to feel like!

Yeah I tickled her feet n oh tickled her hands lol she wasn't impressed was like an ambush

I've been admitted to hospital again. Doctor says my bp is slightly high and again there's protein in my urine. So they'll be monitoring my urine over 24hrs. They also found something in my blood showing something wrong with my kidneys. Doctor says I'm showing signs of pre-eclasemia so I'm set for my c-section for tomorrow:)

I'll finally get to meet my baby girls. They are big already, both weighing almost 3kg's.

BB-glad Elijah is doing better, I hope the bloods are good to go at 5!

Thanx for the update AB! I'm glad Rohan is doing better!

How exciting! You've done so well to get this far!

Just got the results. WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!! Yayyyyyy. Levels are down to 170.

Awesome news BB! You must be feeling soooo happy to be taking Elijah home :cloud9:

Great news BB! So glad you get to take your little boy home!

So awesome BB!! That is just great news to hear.

Thanks for the update on Tara and Rohan ab, hope he gets much better soon and also gets to go home.

Been some scary times for you both!!

Ab- I hope he gets better soon :( ugh. I can't imagine <\3 breaks my heart

Bb- amazing news!! Congrats mama ^_^

Wild- well I hope all goes well for you tomorrow!! Soooo exciting :)!!

Well ladies, its 5am here in S.A.

I was just about to watch a movie on my phone at about 12am this morning & BAM, I feel like I'm wetting myself! I knew instantly it was my waters! I of cause was in a state coz its the 1st time I've experienced it! I called dh and told him & he rushed to be here at the hospital. The nurses prepped me so quickly that by the time dh got 2 the hospital I was ready to have the c-section done.

Just after 1am baby Kaitlin & Courtney were born:)

Kaitlin- 2.9kgs
Courtney- 2.7kgs

They are doing great, just Courtney's sugar was a bit low, but otherwise they are ok.

I'm feeling a bit drowsy so will update later. Also with some pics.

Sorry for long post that makes no sense.

Frazer was born at 00:56 on 7th Jan. He is 10lb 7oz of perfect boy. Had a few niggles so mw came out at 1130pm to check me. Said i was still 3cm so i started pacing the floor. Had a few pains as he was back to back. Labour was 26 minutes. No pain relief. No stitches. We are so in love with our gorgeous little boy. Xx*

Congrats to you too AB:)

Our babies share a birthday:)

Hope both of you are doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe